What's new

oohh my this is so sick X(

It should not be about muslim or hindu,he should be punished for rape and murder.

the guy never said anything specifically about muslim or hindu... he just took names which are hindu names.. and from burqa and name of girl the victim appears to be muslim

If i would do justice , i would go Saudi style but as we are all humans and there must be some degree of humanity , he should be trailed and left to rot all life in solitary confinement.

Or your rapist republic?

Watch your mouth convert... you muslims are the biggest rapists in the world, so better watch your mouth next time...

The Muslim Girl was kidnapped by a Hindu man and kept under false imprisonment for 17 months and raped everyday. Later when she got Pregnant, an illegal abortion was carried out and Indian Police has not taken any action. The Muslim man in the Video is demanding action by the Police.

BTW, this is what that lowlife looks like.

https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/1234910_495385293891620_471503169_n.jpg

Link to the story? and where di you get the picture from?

I live in hyd..........my 2 friends married muslim girls (u know girls always want SECURITY,WELL SETTLED) even i think SO MUCH BOLLYWOOD MOVIE BUT THEIR FAMILIES DIDN'T OBJECT MUCH..... and in india IF U REFUSE MARRY (LIVE IN) BECOMES RAPE most probably CITIES

I live in hyd..........my 2 friends married muslim girls (u know girls always want SECURITY,WELL SETTLED) even i think SO MUCH BOLLYWOOD MOVIE BUT THEIR FAMILIES DIDN'T OBJECT MUCH..... and in india IF U REFUSE MARRY (LIVE IN) BECOMES RAPE most probably CITIES

so you are saying they had live in relation and after 17 months she said she has been raped.. what is the source of info..

so you are saying they had live in relation and after 17 months she said she has been raped.. what is the source of info..
OHH its not afghan u can see short skirts,callboys,even famous 3/4 PARKS for couple (wearing burkas u know what they do after 6:yay:) even in HYDERABAD....
just look at size under burka so huge (so he refused) and the case is one juice she wake up after 17 months:omghaha:

but here the guy is instigating violence...
irrespective of the person he mentioned is guilty or not, he has indirectly asked his supporters to threaten them...

No he is not, you don't know how system works in sub-continent. See even a rickshaw puller today has links to politicians, its very tough to get FIR registered without blessings of politicians, SSP/DSP/SHO/ASI all are in local MLA's pocket. You must see Amitabh's ad 'India mein sirf Force chalta hai', it's 100% true.

No he is not, you don't know how system works in sub-continent. See even a rickshaw puller today has links to politicians, its very tough to get FIR registered without blessings of politicians, SSP/DSP/SHO/ASI all are in local MLA's pocket. You must see Amitabh's ad 'India mein sirf Force chalta hai', it's 100% true.
I know... its true.. issue is he does not have anybody to support hence using tv channels to incite violence.

There is no need to make this a religion issue.

If the allegations are true, I hope the girl gets justice.

Its not about Hindu/Muslim, its about him calling my country a rape republic when lets be honest, muslim countries are much much worse with women's rights and rape...

Well he called your country that, not hindus, since there are millions of muslims,christians,buddhists/sikhs etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom