What's new

Only the gods can defeat the Greeks :)

You're good man but a lot of Greek want to war between Turkey and Greece.. In Greek army's exercise, their target's name is always "Turkish army". Why? We didn't want to war against to you any time.

Well who else was it going to be? What are the chances of Greece going to war with Italy or Egypt? xP

In any case the following months are crucial. If the pro-EU moderates win they have to complete the negotiations with the troika within a month. They have to agree on a precautionary credit line for the next 1-2 years. The troika asks for many reforms in order to give the line to Greece but many govt officials don't agree with the reforms and try to negotiate for as few reforms as possible since they know how unpopular some of them are. Besides that the constitution has to be amended within 2015 as well. So it's going to be a tough year.

If SYRIZA wins there are many scenarios. To form a govt SYRIZA has to find a smaller party to join it. Either that'll be a moderate pro-EU party or an anti-bailout party. If it fails to do that elections might have to be held again. In any case SYRIZA's coalition govt will have to negotiate with the troika as well. There are two main scenarios here:

1) The troika forces SYRIZA to accept some reforms and give Greece a credit line.

2) The negotiations fail, the ECB stops giving money to Greek banks and Greece is forced to leave the euro and possibly the EU (since there's currently no process of leaving the euro, maybe leaving the EU will be the only way for that to happen).

If the first scenario happens there's a huge chance that the more extreme wing of SYRIZA that makes up about 40% of the party disagrees with this deal and attempts to leave SYRIZA. The govt will thus be brought down and either the more moderate part of SYRIZA will have to ally with other moderate pro-EU parties (even New Democracy) or we'll have to go to elections once more.

Well who else was it going to be? What are the chances of Greece going to war with Italy or Egypt? xP

In any case the following months are crucial. If the pro-EU moderates win they have to complete the negotiations with the troika within a month. They have to agree on a precautionary credit line for the next 1-2 years. The troika asks for many reforms in order to give the line to Greece but many govt officials don't agree with the reforms and try to negotiate for as few reforms as possible since they know how unpopular some of them are. Besides that the constitution has to be amended within 2015 as well. So it's going to be a tough year.

If SYRIZA wins there are many scenarios. To form a govt SYRIZA has to find a smaller party to join it. Either that'll be a moderate pro-EU party or an anti-bailout party. If it fails to do that elections might have to be held again. In any case SYRIZA's coalition govt will have to negotiate with the troika as well. There are two main scenarios here:

1) The troika forces SYRIZA to accept some reforms and give Greece a credit line.

2) The negotiations fail, the ECB stops giving money to Greek banks and Greece is forced to leave the euro and possibly the EU (since there's currently no process of leaving the euro, maybe leaving the EU will be the only way for that to happen).

If the first scenario happens there's a huge chance that the more extreme wing of SYRIZA that makes up about 40% of the party disagrees with this deal and attempts to leave SYRIZA. The govt will thus be brought down and either the more moderate part of SYRIZA will have to ally with other moderate pro-EU parties (even New Democracy) or we'll have to go to elections once more.

TBH Alexis does not seem to be a guy who wanna ruin everything that has been achieved till now. His impressions are like Pro-EU, but he does not seem to be willing to accept more austerity measures as well.

He is like in a mood to "threaten" the EU somehow, and hope that EU would write off some of the debt of the country.

Recently (like yesterday), Merkel said that Greece can go f*** herself if she wants to (not direct words lol), implying that Brussel would rather see Grexit to happen instead of going to a middle to negotiate more on the subject, under the will of removing some debt and whatnot.

But to be a racial, it all seems to be political for Samaras to show off his "need" for the greek politics to the greek people, so that another possibility might be a "catastrophe" in the eyes of the greek nation, which would lead to the victorious of Samaras in the election.

Or not.

Alexis seems to go to more negotiations before accepting more austerity measures. EU obviously wants to keep in touch Samaras instead of Alexis, but kept a door open, saying "Regardless of the political change in the government, greece should respect the deals made in the past by other governments.", meaning that they could still work with greece if things would be kept the same.

Not sure what will happen in the end, but one thing is for sure that "things will not remain the same".

Well yea, Tsipras does indeed sound like a pro-EU person and he represents the majority of SYRIZA members but as I said if he actually reaches an agreement with the troika through negotiations the general impression is that it will be viewed as a U-turn by some of the more extreme elements in his own party. If they decide to leave the party, we'll have to go to elections unless a national coalition govt of pro-EU parties is created.

Greek army is more aimed at Albania and Macedonia but IMHO within this decade Greek army will even fall behind Albania and Macedonia. The trilateral alliance between Albania, Macedonia and Turkey is just too much to compete with for a country like Greece. It is better to solve differences diplomatically for Greece and spend their money on their people instead of weapons.

For that to happen wouldn't they at least have to equip themselves with some submarines, frigates, fighter jets and third generation main battle tanks? I'm not really seeing any of these programs being put forward by Albania and FYROM within this decade. Possibly not even within the next decade for most of that equipment.

Greek army is more aimed at Albania and Macedonia but IMHO within this decade Greek army will even fall behind Albania and Macedonia. The trilateral alliance between Albania, Macedonia and Turkey is just too much to compete with for a country like Greece. It is better to solve differences diplomatically for Greece and spend their money on their people instead of weapons.
Bro Greek Army is by far stronger than Albania and Macedonia combined.

Greece is a NATO country lol. There is of couse a huge difference between Greece and those countries. There are "quality requirements" in NATO and the soldiers are also better trained thanks to the NATO.

Greece also spends more money on national security than those two countries combined.

Ok my friend, you are good. But other Greeks don't think like you. They always want to conquer our lands.. Look at this. This comment from my video..

ZAMZQa.png

I haven't got any Greek friend in my life.. I want to some Greek friend because our culture almost same.. But your racist and nationalist citizens always want to conquer our land. They always call to us with "Mongol". And they insult to our Great Leader Mustafa Kemal Atatürk. They call to him with "G*y Kemal".. This is not good.. Where is the Turkish- Greek friendship ?

You're good man but a lot of Greek want to war between Turkey and Greece.. In Greek army's exercise, their target's name is always "Turkish army". Why? We didn't want to war against to you any time.

BTW, I made this video because of "facist greeks"(not you or all Greek nation).. They always want to attack us.. i think they should watch this video and they should see "Why they can't attack to Turkey".. Because everytime we won.

Sorry for my bad English bro.. I feel like Fatih Terim :)
Turks arent any better..........

Greeks have nice weather all the time , nice sea view and beaches which explains why they sat down and day dreamed alot back in the day

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom