What's new

Only the gods can defeat the Greeks :)

I guess there are no greeks on this forum !

Hey, hey. I'm here. xP

Xenon's video is really cool although I've seen it before. Pappas, the guy who made the video, is a really good Greek-American comedian.

And it's only fair I post a military video as well.

I like the music in this one. The pace as well as the timing of the video are also pretty cool:

Hey, hey. I'm here. xP

Greece is the cradle of Western Civilization ! :)

Ever since I saw the movie Captain Corelli's Mandolin; I so want to visit Greece ! :D

I hope that mainland Greece is as beautiful and with as lively people as Cephalonia ! :)

Hey, hey. I'm here. xP

Xenon's video is really cool although I've seen it before. Pappas, the guy who made the video, is a really good Greek-American comedian.

And it's only fair I post a military video as well.

I like the music in this one. The pace as well as the timing of the video are also pretty cool:

What about the claims made in the other video :flame:

just kidding...you seem pretty chilled about it and its a good quality to have :-)

btw nice compilation !

Greeks I got to know in my personal life are not like this. Everybody is different on the internet. A lot of the Greeks are suffering and it gets worst with every year. So on the internet they vent their anger on others.

Ever since I saw the movie Captain Corelli's Mandolin; I so want to visit Greece ! :D

I hope that mainland Greece is as beautiful and with as lively people as Cephalonia ! :)

I've seen that movie so many times, it used to be on TV all the time a few years ago. xP

Every place has its own unique beauty. :)

Truth is that I haven't been to Cephalonia. I've been to Lefkada though, it's right next to it.
What about the claims made in the other video :flame:

just kidding...you seem pretty chilled about it and its a good quality to have :-)

btw nice compilation !

Well obviously there are no plans to conquer half of Anatolia or anything like that. I think that the armed forces should be used only to defend a nation's sovereignty and territorial integrity and that any such irredentist claims from all sides should be left to die out.

greece budget=273billion$-greece external debt=576billion$
and
greece Unemployment Rate %26( total population 11million and %26 jobless):rofl:

Greek GDP, 2013: $241.7 billion
Government Debt to GDP, 2013: 174.9%
Government Debt, 2013: $422.7 billion
Unemployment rate, September 2014: 25.7%
Population, 2014: 11.06 million

source

Well obviously there are no plans to conquer half of Anatolia or anything like that..

Ok my friend, you are good. But other Greeks don't think like you. They always want to conquer our lands.. Look at this. This comment from my video..

ZAMZQa.png

I haven't got any Greek friend in my life.. I want to some Greek friend because our culture almost same.. But your racist and nationalist citizens always want to conquer our land. They always call to us with "Mongol". And they insult to our Great Leader Mustafa Kemal Atatürk. They call to him with "G*y Kemal".. This is not good.. Where is the Turkish- Greek friendship ?

You're good man but a lot of Greek want to war between Turkey and Greece.. In Greek army's exercise, their target's name is always "Turkish army". Why? We didn't want to war against to you any time.

BTW, I made this video because of "facist greeks"(not you or all Greek nation).. They always want to attack us.. i think they should watch this video and they should see "Why they can't attack to Turkey".. Because everytime we won.

Sorry for my bad English bro.. I feel like Fatih Terim :)

The Greeks in Greece have developed the culture of entititilement where they expect free money from their government provided by the European Union. They don't pay any taxes and expect free health care and pensions. After Syriza election victory in Jan 2015 and default they may face Grexit from Euro.

SYRIZA will defeat the Greeks.Wait for January elections and behold the great Greek Sepukku with the populist Reds in charge.Europe will cut them loose.

That was a crappy movie with a crappy story line depicting the Italians as some happy hippies who only wanted to dance and make love while ,ofcourse,the Germans were the evil SOB's.It's not like Mussolini's Italy was in it for conquest,just that you have to LOL all the time at the tought that Italians wanted to rebuild the Roman Empire with that army.:rofl:

Greek GDP, 2013: $241.7 billion
Government Debt to GDP, 2013: 174.9%
Government Debt, 2013: $422.7 billion
Unemployment rate, September 2014: 25.7%
Population, 2014: 11.06 million

source

Sir, do you care to give us insight into Greek's economic problems? Obviously your nation is not doing very well at the moment.

Question is just out of curiosity and no contempt of your great nation is intended. Please educate us.

Back
Top Bottom