What's new

Only in India can a Muslim rise to top Shah Faesal’s dig at Pakistan

Theres new ones popping up ALL OVER the place, ALL the time, idiot.

I live here, I know.

They are being built by Indian Muslims

The state is not supporting them, the state is intent on targeting them and building temples and temple complexes

Which country has the 2nd largest no of mosques in the world ?

365 days a year 5 times a day loudspeaker azaans blaring

Im glad you took your bs and got the f out of here... Dont ever come back, cvnt

Kthnxbai

So the response to Muslims not being allowed to build mosques or pray in Gurgaon is some random statistic that is unrelated? You didn't disagree with my comment here, you pretty much justified what is going on in Gurgaon, by saying there are too many mosques with your pet peeve of the Azaan.

You're probably one of those who responds to any lynching of Muslims in India with a retort that India has among the largest population of Muslims in India.

So the response to Muslims not being allowed to build mosques or pray in Gurgaon is some random statistic that is unrelated? You didn't disagree with my comment here, you pretty much justified what is going on in Gurgaon, by saying there are too many mosques with your pet peeve of the Azaan.

You're probably one of those who responds to any lynching of Muslims in India with a retort that India has among the largest population of Muslims in India.
I stand by what I believe and know to be true, that Indian muslims are doing just fine, the odd flareup notwithstanding. Why are you so dense that you can't get that simple fact ?

I stand by what I believe and know to be true, that Indian muslims are doing just fine, the odd flareup notwithstanding. Why are you so dense that you can't get that simple fact ?

So Indian Muslims should now listen to their Hindu enemies on how well they are doing???

Indian Muslims understand what they are growing through and the threats their communities face

Good but can he stop the genocide of his fellow Kashmiris?

One thread was opened for Muslim genocide in India. Most of the incidents quoted were either of shouting against mosque or at the most stoning.

I happend to meet 2 drs from jammu kashmir, same story as this person.
All they had to say was good about India, it seems our media intentionally highlights negativity about kashmir and India and exhagerates it.
The only bad thing I hear about India is about Modi and his tactics
Muslims from kashmir, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Tamil and Kerala are all praise about India

you have uncle Tom types
Irony coming from you

Considering you are in UK of all places. Same UK which has beheaded, slaughtered and starved millions of Muslims worldwide in the past and they have been doing this right from the time of Crusades

Your tendency to provide certificates for Muslims worldwide is to cope with reality of you and your potential progenies serving British if their future endeavors against Muslims worldwide

Irony coming from you

Considering you are in UK of all places. Same UK which has beheaded, slaughtered and starved millions of Muslims worldwide in the past and they have been doing this right from the time of Crusades

Your tendency to provide certificates for Muslims worldwide is to cope with reality of you and your potential progenies serving British if their future endeavors against Muslims worldwide

Islam is for everywhere, the more Pakistani and Muslims here or anywhere the better

In India, Indian Muslims are locals

However Jinnah's warnings are coming true, China not Pakistan is their enemy, their enemies are hindus

It’s sad Indian Muslims have to take digs at Pakistan and Muslims to prove their loyalty to India.

Similar interview of another bunch of people.

It helps to at least pay attention to your own words, please learn to have an honest discussion otherwise this just becomes redundant. Grow up.

1. It is not a bunch of people, it is an interview of a single person, being interviewed by an Indian, to a Hindi channel, possibly in India. How is that a bunch of persons?

2. My video had bunch of persons, sitting in Indian occupied Kashmir, speak to a Hindi channel.

3. If you want to count the number of insurgencies, we can do that, India comes out on top, hands down.

4. Baluchistan is a tribal society, the issues being faced in Baluchistan are not Baloch related but tribal related, I have met people, there's anger nothing more, but it is only amongst certain tribes, not Baluchistan. Understand the issues before creating your fantasies.

5. Learn to be honest.

It helps to at least pay attention to your own words, please learn to have an honest discussion otherwise this just becomes redundant. Grow up.

1. It is not a bunch of people, it is an interview of a single person, being interviewed by an Indian, to a Hindi channel, possibly in India. How is that a bunch of persons?

2. My video had bunch of persons, sitting in Indian occupied Kashmir, speak to a Hindi channel.

3. If you want to count the number of insurgencies, we can do that, India comes out on top, hands down.

4. Baluchistan is a tribal society, the issues being faced in Baluchistan are not Baloch related but tribal related, I have met people, there's anger nothing more, but it is only amongst certain tribes, not Baluchistan. Understand the issues before creating your fantasies.

5. Learn to be honest.

@peagle good to you see you back after a long time

@peagle good to you see you back after a long time

Hey, hope you're doing good, not sure I'm back yet, but this place is like a wormhole, you log in once and the threads keep pulling you inwards till there's nothing left to give lol

I have to say whilst in my wilderness, to which I shall return very soon, when occasionally visiting this site offline, I would came across your comments, they appeared like an attempt to bring sanity to hyper discussions, well done on that, stay blessed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom