What's new

Only in India can a Muslim rise to top Shah Faesal’s dig at Pakistan

Infra and development Indian Kashmir me bhi ho rahi hai, at quite the good rate even. Though admittedly, we're just nowhere near as good as the Chinese Communist Party when it comes to weaponizing the news aka doing propaganda, black, white or grey. They've mastered it.. we, otoh, are "muh se badhai, bagal me mithai" type simple pajeets.

What Kashmiri donkey ? .. Rafale waaley Rather saab ki baat kar rahe ho kya ?

We want you guys to develop Kashmir before we take it.

Beef thing is about respecting where you're at, borderline atheist here, will eat anything. I wouldn't expect my lady to dress skimpy or myself to get a drink everywhere in Saudia/Iran/Pakistan etc. It is about having respect for cultural norms.

Your comment above is what *is* precisely the problem. Muslims have been a part of India for centuries, with beef as part of their diet (note - I could also wax eloquence about Hindus and beef, but that would digress) but you have successfully "othered" them by condemning them to be alien to India.

Until you change that mindset and perspective, the Muslims will continue to be the second class citizens that you have condemned them to be. As said earlier, a Muslim is good for you only when he/she is in the service of the upper caste Hindu India. Otherwise this depraved society has no need for him/her.

Aa paarh avdi bachelors degree teh vaar la avdi bund vich, puddi dya...
lmao, not a laughing matter, that is absolutely disgusting but I lolled 4reals.

but mashallah, aapki calculations ke mutabiq, sabhi 1.2 billion whatever bhi ekdum vasi hai ? :P

dekho but, don't want to go on about mazhab based dehsht-gardi.. doubt us maidan-e-jung me aap bhi utarna chah ho gai.

Muslims have been a part of India for centuries, with beef as part of their diet

"When you don't know facts, make up your own facts"

inkokyahi (1).jpeg

Le lo fir, un Kashmiriyon ko, jo jaaney ki khwaish rakhtein hai.

somehow I doubt many will be lining up at the border.

Many already left as you know who had to escape the attrocities of the Indian occupation and chose Pakistan.
Doesn’t take away the fact their land is occupied which the whole world acknowledges

Most of them were force fed beef before being forcefully converted
Muslims in the subcontinent *insist* on eating cow meat ONLY because it is sacred to Hindus.
Two faceted as much as these bunch are, they will never accept this.
There's enough history when Muslims in the past have given up on beef entirely, but look at the bullshit these semi literate jihadis peddle on the internet!

"Only in India can a Muslim be lynched for wanting to enjoy a BigMac'.

What are you on about, what "one muslim doing well is your monkey" wut ?

There is no Khalistani "movement" here, they're (the Sikhs) ultra well integrated into every aspect of Indian life, one might even say they dominate culturally.

Dude you're very boring to spar with, like a Pakistani Jamahir (remember that turd?) .. guy repeated the same old garbage for years before finally quitting in frustration lol

bro I really have hard time reading your Indglish....anyways 100000 voted yes for Khalistan in Brampton area alone......imagine your so called few people have few million relatives in India who most likely share their ideology as well.

now imagine these people start sending funds for Khalistan to India.......

By the way these RSS sponsored dirty little malnourished thugs run like mice when they see any car approaching with a Khalistan sticker......

Muslims in the subcontinent *insist* on eating cow meat ONLY because it is sacred to Hindus.
Two faceted as much as these bunch are, they will never accept this.
There's enough history when Muslims in the past have given up on beef entirely, but look at the bullshit these semi literate jihadis peddle on the internet!
Killing Polytheists, idolaters and kuffars is part of their mazhab. Atleast thats what Islamic invaders believed in while torturing their hindu ancestors because they think converting kuffars is helping them avoid hellfire. Now today the converts are passionate about being greener than them.

Samuday vishesh will kill Ahmediyyas for just being Ahmediyyas in Pakistan because their very existence is a blasphemy according to them and will then say:
"Only in India can a Muslim be lynched for wanting to enjoy a BigMac'.

While this is what “scared muslims of India” do everyday, attack temples where the idols of kafir polytheist idolater hindus are kept.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom