What's new

Only America Can Keep a China-India War from Erupting

Our pathetic Indian logic is always and will always one step ahead than a Pakistani logic like yours .
Of Course we receives aids from US .And look at the multi billion $ deals we signed with them .Already greater than 13 billion and will increase in future.Now we have our own aid supporting program to other poor nations ,main beneficaries a re Bangladesh ,Afghanistan ,SAARC and Africa .In your case ,your motherland always seek one way ticket .Subsidized weapons and aids from US at the expense of their tax payers .Am I right ?
And how much you gives to support the Africa or SAARC for development .
Sorry now BD is a good economy than mard i momins Pakistan .Right ?:lol:

Well who are you to or in that matter ,even this Brits to question our R&D programs?
Brits was pissed off because we rejected their EF for French Rafale .
And our former FM insulted them by mentioning 'peanuts' and we meant that and liked our FM response.

So ,read some article from this PDF and polish your knowledge in subject and then comes amnd argue with me.
Noone takes you serious because of this brainless logic

Your Indian logic is pathetic for the vary reason your replies are written. A lot of Indianess in your false and lethargic bravado. We Pakistanis consider you lot nuisance at very best, we got bigger fishes to fry.

Why don't you first admit that you are the biggest beggars when it comes to receiving AID and then we can take discussion further.

When you have sustained as country nearly your size or perhaps bigger, hosted half of its population for decades then come and boost infront of us. Till then, your rants are just laughable.

My motherland knows how to milk big cows. You are not listening to American congressmen these days are you? According to them we are making chumps out of them. As a proud Pakistani I take that as compliment, as perhaps the only national which is giving middle finger to yanks yet keep on milking them and they themselves keep on getting milked. Funny isn't it? They keep on bitching about Haqqani network what not but keep on inviting us in their red/green flags. Subsidised F16s or not it's our way or highway. Americans cannot afford to lose Pakistan and they know it, we know it. While Indians are having wet dreams of isolating Pakistan.

Beggars cannot be choosers, if Brits are paying you 270 million AID only to see you spending the money on massaging your misplaced egos while millions sleep empty stomach on the streets of India, they have all the right to question your misplaced priorities. The problem with you Indians is that you keep on boosting about things which you shouldn't. You mentioned in your reply that its India which rejected British AID where clearly it's the Brits who told you lot to f off.

Lastly, I am not here to please you and your kind across the border. I am here to put you lot in your rightful place. Enjoy!

There won't be a war but I guess there will be heightened rivalry. There will be more tit for tat reactions from both sides. But I am not sure how US can abate the rivalry and, on the contrary, US will want India - China rivalry to escalate.

Back
Top Bottom