What's new

Only America Can Keep a China-India War from Erupting

FOOL, do you think American will give you charity to be passed on to other nations? what a nobhead. This actually cover the period, ever since your miserable creation , 66 years ago, Where does Afghanistan come into picture!

2 billion? LOL. we in Pakistan sustaining Afghanistan and its people for god damn three decades or perhaps more. You are a new kid on the block. Speak according to your status.

Take a look at the mirror then tell 'FOOL'.
Because you cant even comprehend what I am trying to say there.

For you ,aid is a essential but for us it is just a peanut .

That's how you make fun of Islam being a Muslim. Sorry for the off topic post, but had to quote this stupid post.
o_Oo_O where i make fun of Islam ?????? are u high :crazy:

That's how you make fun of Islam being a Muslim. Sorry for the off topic post, but had to quote this stupid post.
and when Hindu b longs to Islam, when that happens ?

Take a look at the mirror then tell 'FOOL'.
Because you cant even comprehend what I am trying to say there.

For you ,aid is a essential but for us it is just a peanut .

If you so bloody rich as you like to tell yourself, STOP taking the AID. There are reasons why you top the list of beggars. Enjoy!!

If you so bloody rich as you like to tell yourself, STOP taking the AID. There are reasons why you top the list of beggars. Enjoy!!

Well .Neither we didnt take loans to IMF to avoid the default of our economy in recent years nor we add the 'peanut' aid to our budget like you did.
Sorry for us that is peanut and for you that is everything.:D

Incorrect.

The US would be the biggest beneficiary of a shooting war between India and China. They would love it.

Well .Neither we didnt take loans to IMF to avoid the default of our economy in recent years nor we add the 'peanut' aid to our budget like you did.
Sorry for us that is peanut and for you that is everything.:D

Again as I said, it seems not going through your head, stop taking the bloody AID if you are so rich. LOL. World knows you are nothing without western patronage as very rightly pointed out by Chinese media. The moment west pull the rug under your feet, you will come to your sense. Keep on wagging your tails, thats all you can do.

Bsatard Nehru was responsible for loss against China.
Thankfully he's in hell.
It wont be repeated again.
@Joe Shearer, ahem, Ahem.. I thinking now Our commie stooge is going to pop negative ratings for our fellow Indian for calling out a truth little louder.. All hail, mighty negative rating issuer...

Yeap, Indians are not known for their foresight. Keep on wagging your tails for the yanks.
Like you were doing till now right?? waging tail for yanks???

Like you were doing till now right?? waging tail for yanks???

ah well, American congressmen dont think like that, they keep on bitching about Pakistan making a chump out of America. Mr Allen Iverson, aka Lallu Parsad, you seems not updating yourself with current affairs. as for you Indians, you been a faithful pet for last 66 years, there are reasons why you sit on top of the list of recipient of american Aid.

Again as I said, it seems not going through your head, stop taking the bloody AID if you are so rich. LOL. World knows you are nothing without western patronage as very rightly pointed out by Chinese media. The moment west pull the rug under your feet, you will come to your sense. Keep on wagging your tails, thats all you can do.

FYI
We asked the Brits to stop aid.And that aid is just ended in 2015
Could you do the same ?
Sorry it was the Pakistanis that wailed their tail for US like a pet dog.But now it is the Chinese .

Now wail your tail for Chinese

FYI
We asked the Brits to stop aid.And that aid is just ended in 2015
Could you do the same ?
Sorry it was the Pakistanis that wailed their tail for US like a pet dog.But now it is the Chinese .

Now wail your tail for Chinese

British ? Dor they give Aid? Is it really significant at all?

Bottom line is you Indians are the top beggars in the world when it comes to USAID. FACT.

Well if you meant politics, US does knows what chinese are cooking in their SCS kitchen, its chicken but US has no stomach for it. They need some beef from India before taking on chinese chicken but India refuses to sell any. All that they can do now is eat fish with japan but will japanese part with their whale ? that needs to be seen.

Yes, my post used food as a sarcastic metaphor, although sarcasm is forbidden by the PDF rules, as it is thought, by PDF management, that the use of sarcasm is confusing to PDF readers for whom English is not their first language. On topic, I don't think that the USA can "keep a China-India war from erupting" without thereby causing said event. What does prevent such a war is nuclear MAD. To the extent that the USA could assist India in maintaining a credible MAD posture, I think it should do it. I do wish that the USA and India could be more fully cooperative collaborators in a mission to restrain China from running roughshod over their neighbor's, and the world's, interests over air and sea free passage in the West Philippines Sea region.

British ? Dor they give Aid? Is it really significant at all?

Bottom line is you Indians are the top beggars in the world when it comes to USAID. FACT.
They are far more significant than Pakistan .
Look at one of your flag

You are shameless enough to dig others bottom line ,look at the your own post.And knows your own nation's cant dig at all
I am asking only one question .
Can your nation do the same like we did when we rejected Brits aid ?
If you cant reply that then donot quote my post again.

They are far more significant than Pakistan .
Look at one of your flag

You are shameless enough to dig others bottom line ,look at the your own post.And knows your own nation's cant dig at all
I am asking only one question .
Can your nation do the same like we did when we rejected Brits aid ?
If you cant reply that then donot quote my post again.

You and your pathetic typical Indian logic. Brits are not really known for aid donors as such as oppose to America. American AID is far more greater then Brits. It's like saying that I have stopped begging in poor areas of city as I am getting plenty of dosh from upper class areas. But that will not stop you being classed as beggars. And with regards to British AID, you need to educate yourself. Brits were getting pissed off that while their tax payers money is handed over to India for extreme poverty reduction, India on other hand was spending money on non sensical projects like Mars probe while millions suffer on the streets on India.

You and your pathetic typical Indian logic. Brits are not really known for aid donors as such as oppose to America. American AID is far more greater then Brits. It's like saying that I have stopped begging in poor areas of city as I am getting plenty of dosh from upper class areas. But that will not stop you being classed as beggars. And with regards to British AID, you need to educate yourself. Brits were getting pissed off that while their tax payers money is handed over to India for extreme poverty reduction, India on other hand was spending money on non sensical projects like Mars probe while millions suffer on the streets on India.

Our pathetic Indian logic is always and will always one step ahead than a Pakistani logic like yours .
Of Course we receives aids from US .And look at the multi billion $ deals we signed with them .Already greater than 13 billion and will increase in future.Now we have our own aid supporting program to other poor nations ,main beneficaries a re Bangladesh ,Afghanistan ,SAARC and Africa .In your case ,your motherland always seek one way ticket .Subsidized weapons and aids from US at the expense of their tax payers .Am I right ?
And how much you gives to support the Africa or SAARC for development .
Sorry now BD is a good economy than mard i momins Pakistan .Right ?:lol:

Well who are you to or in that matter ,even this Brits to question our R&D programs?
Brits was pissed off because we rejected their EF for French Rafale .
And our former FM insulted them by mentioning 'peanuts' and we meant that and liked our FM response.

So ,read some article from this PDF and polish your knowledge in subject and then comes amnd argue with me.
Noone takes you serious because of this brainless logic

If a war between China and India will be a quick one. PLA tri-service will easily overwhelm India in just few days of battle.

That is why the title put "only US can save the Indian" :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom