What's new

Only 25% of refugees in Europe are women and children

This is a real crisis now. Very dangerous situation in Europe.
Don't forget what these Europeans did to China; opium wars, colonization, threatening to nuke China, threatening to invade China, supporting China's regional enemies, etc...

You should rejoice at the fact that the third world finally has a chance to avenge itself against European imperialism. Don't let your emotions get in the way now.

Don't forget what these Europeans did to China; opium wars, colonization, threatening to nuke China, threatening to invade China, supporting China's regional enemies, etc...

You should rejoice at the fact that the third world finally has a chance to avenge itself against European imperialism. Don't let your emotions get in the way now.
If Africans were going to build roads, bridges and railways, bring us Christianity and written languages and provide us with stable and orderly government I would have no problem. But it doesn't look like that's going to happen.

If Arabs and Africans were going to give build roads, bridges and railways and provide us with stable and orderly government I would have no problem. But it doesn't look like that's going to happen.
Too bad. Should've thought about that before colonizing the third world countries.

We are now witnessing karma.

German welfare organisation who are taking care of the refugees in Hessia are complaining about the many rapes on women and children and also forced prostitution in the refugee camps. These incidents are not isolated cases. Women sleep in their street clothes, don't dare to go to the toilets at night in order not to get raped. :sick:

What next, will they also rape our women and children?

Oh BTW, did she mean this when she said:

Letter of the welfare organisations to the Hessia government.
11249845_967971779915949_4323874736373872240_n.png

You aren't getting back at them lol. You are relying on them being cowards and wimps, but what if they stop being that? We have already gotten back at them by coming out stronger, by living well and by having a huge nuclear stick. You have none of that. Europeans "fear" refugees because they don't want to resort to use of force, but if they get threatened, they will. As a South Asian you must know that they are capable of incredible brutality.

The current climate in Europe is one of guilt and pity, which is why they listen to people that cry "racism" or "oppression". When the climate of Europe turns to coldness or rage, all those cries wil fall on deaf ears. Once that happens there is no turning back.

I don't fear Europeans because my country is capable enough of dealing with these situations. If they decide to start discriminating Chinese too heavily, we can just leave and have no regrets, because we live well. Refugees can't leave.

So? What does that prove? Romania by the way is one country very few muslims go to btw. So I don't see why you are always banging the drums of war-so to speak.

Because according to EU bureaucrats Romania should be forced to take in thousands of them,and we all know this is just for starters as they'll never stop coming if you don't stop them now.

There is a difference between conventional warfare and exploiting tolerance and good hearts of people like a coward. If you want to take revenge try develop your own countries and improve your capabilities to confront them conventionally like what China is doing. That's the difference between an honorable human being and a wild savage.

Because according to EU bureaucrats Romania should be forced to take in thousands of them,and we all know this is just for starters as they'll never stop coming if you don't stop them now.
There is little interest for refugees to go to Romania anyway. Its like moving from one poor and deprived country to another. Romania should focus on progress and economic development like my country Pakistan should. In fact its better to move to Sri Lanka especially for Pakistanis because its closer and has a more open door policy.

Migrants often help a country though. Look at South Africa, Canada and UAE. They start businesses and strengthen the local economy. The west does not usually understand this. The focus should not be terming a refugee a liability but giving him the tools to be an independent individual.

There is little interest for refugees to go to Romania anyway. Its like moving from one poor and deprived country to another. Romania should focus on progress and economic development like my country Pakistan should.

There is no need to belittle Romania just because it is an Eastern European country. The literacy rate of Romania is 98%, per capita income $10,000, GDP slightly less than that of Pakistan in spite of having one tenth of its population, it ranks 54th for HDI and politically its a peaceful and stable country. Now Syrians and Pakistanis should think twice before making absurd comments about countries like Romania. We are living in a strange where beggars can be choosers. Judging by the readers' comments on various mainstream online German newspapers I wonder if even just one percent German people condone Merkel's policies regarding refugees.

Merkel wants to take in millions to Germany alone.

So they'll definitely ask you to take more than a few thousand.

Well that's the curse of the EU for you my friend. EU is probably going to do more harm to European demographics in the long run.

Germany has stopped all train services between Austria and Germany, it will also temporarily exit from the Schengen. Now what about those thousands of refugees who are marching towards Germany, on the invitation of Merkel? Are they Orban's problem now?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom