What's new

Only 25% of refugees in Europe are women and children

No military intervention, and no refugees and immigrants from Sudan.

The West has torn a bloody path through the Middle East and North Africa region, three invasions in one decade alone (Iraq/Afghanistan/Libya).

Saddam was obviously not a saint, but in Saddam's Iraq there were ZERO active terrorist groups. Today there is barely anything left, Iraq/Syria have already been partitioned, with vast areas de facto a part of a new country (IS).

And now you guys are taking in MILLIONS of refugees from the Middle East and North Africa region.

Well your governments have already decided it seems. Germany by itself is going to take in almost 1 million this year alone.
My governments? I have only 1, thank you.

We all know Iraq by now was conducted on misleading info and falsehoods.

As for Sudan, you can also be a culprit by the things you didn't (or neglected) to do. Sudan imports much armamanets from China. Human rights organizations have criticized China for its supportive relationship with the government of Sudan, which they accuse of arming militias in the tribal War in Darfur. Many countries are angered by China's 'non interference' policies because their aid of arms to the Sudanese government has provided them [the Sudanese government] with the means to kill millions of innocent civilians.

Do realize that many countries do not have the capability for intervention.

My governments? I have only 1, thank you.

We all know Iraq by now was conducted on misleading info and falsehoods.

As for Sudan, you can also be a culprit by the things you didn't (or neglected) to do. Sudan imports much armamanets from China. Human rights organizations have criticized China for its supportive relationship with the government of Sudan, which they accuse of arming militias in the tribal War in Darfur. Many countries are angered by China's 'non interference' policies because their aid of arms to the Sudanese government has provided them [the Sudanese government] with the means to kill millions of innocent civilians.

Do realize that many countries do not have the capability for intervention.

Non-interference is our policy (we lack power projection right now as well). It's also our policy that we are not an immigration nation.

But the refugees from the Middle East and North Africa region are not coming to China.

They are going to the Western countries, the same Western countries they blame for destroying the Middle East and leading to the current situation there. Whereby much of Iraq/Syria is now a de facto part of the nation known as the Islamic State.

Now Europe has decided to accept millions of refugees/immigrants at a time (a million for Germany this year), most of them men. How exactly are they supposed to integrate properly if there are millions of them coming at a time.

Non-interference is our policy (we lack power projection right now as well). It's also our policy that we are not an immigration nation.

But the refugees from the Middle East and North Africa region are not coming to China.

They are going to the Western countries, the same Western countries they blame for destroying the Middle East and leading to the current situation there. Whereby much of Iraq/Syria is now a de facto part of the nation known as the Islamic State.

Now Europe has decided to accept millions of refugees/immigrants at a time (a million for Germany this year), most of them men. How exactly are they supposed to integrate properly if there are millions of them coming at a time.
Nice attempt at sidestepping. Still, feigned Chinese innocence. NOT stopping arms shipments to Sudan, when it is known how those arms are being used in South Sudan and Darfur is also a policy choice and it is actually not non-interference.

Nice attempt at sidestepping. Still, feigned Chinese innocence. NOT stopping arms shipments to Sudan, when it is known how those arms are being used in South Sudan and Darfur is also a policy choice and it is actually not non-interference.

Firstly, China has absolutely NOTHING to do with the topic. :rofl:

And please tell me you are not equating the selling of arms (and other products) with 3 Western invasions of the Middle East and North Africa region in a single decade?

What weapons are ISIS using exactly?

Firstly, China has absolutely NOTHING to do with the topic. :rofl:

And please tell me you are not equating the selling of arms (and other products) with 3 Western invasions of the Middle East and North Africa region in a single decade?

What weapons are ISIS using exactly?
It has everything to do with the topic if you choose to pretend China does not act instrumental in its foreign relations and if you choose to pretend the civil war in Syria would not have been there had it not been for the West.

3 invasions? :crazy:

ISIS uses anything it can get its hands on.
CMzCMv-UkAAA30v.jpg

Last edited:
Now this gets funny. A refugee throws orage juice away because he complains that it has too much sugar in it (15%). He wants cash so that he can buy the juice he likes.

This refugee demands to be driven with a taxi to his lodging.

Thank you to

Oh, there was another incidence this morning at the Lübeck railway station. 250 refugees occupied a train and demanded to get to Denmark and Sweden. Of course they didn't pay a cent. Hey, it's Utopia and your wish is my command.

Now this gets funny. A refugee throws orage juice away because he complains that it has too much sugar in it (15%). He wants cash so that he can buy the juice he likes.

This refugee demands to be driven with a taxi to his lodging.

Thank you to

Oh, there was another incidence this morning at the Lübeck railway station. 250 refugees occupied a train and demanded to get to Denmark and Sweden. Of course they didn't pay a cent. Hey, it's Utopia and your wish is my command.

They should be put in dirty camps and be given gulash everyday,(even Gulash is too good for them) and if they arent happy,evict them.

So? What does that prove? Romania by the way is one country very few muslims go to btw. So I don't see why you are always banging the drums of war-so to speak.
He's a closet fascist. He thinks Europeans will carry out another holocaust, this time against Muslims lol. Talk about delusional.

So? What does that prove? Romania by the way is one country very few muslims go to btw. So I don't see why you are always banging the drums of war-so to speak.
If is the demographic that most often gets forcibly recruited by the warring factions IMHO (so the most reason to leave)

Back
Top Bottom