What's new

One liners :)

mujhy es sites sa apni id deactive krni hai agr ap ko pata hai kesy ho ge if u know plzzz tell me???

mujy ya use nhi krni ati

hi mujhy es sites sa apni id deactive krni hai agr ap ko pata hai kesy ho ge if u know plzzz tell me???

mujhy es sites sa apni id deactive krni hai agr ap ko pata hai kesy ho ge if u know plzzz tell me???

mujy ya use nhi krni ati

hi mujhy es sites sa apni id deactive krni hai agr ap ko pata hai kesy ho ge if u know plzzz tell me???

well u need to write to Pakistan Army or Air Force for dat otherwise its not possible:pakistan:

Sarhadoo pe bahot tanav hai kya ??
kuch pata to karo chunav hai kya :P
kauf bikhra hai dono santo me
teesri sant ka dabaav hai kya ~~~ Dr. Rahat Indori

All generalizations are false, including this one. Mark Twain

Sarhadoo pe bahot tanav hai kya ??
kuch pata to karo chunav hai kya :P
kauf bikhra hai dono santo me
teesri sant ka dabaav hai kya ~~~ Dr. Rahat Indori

Yeah kya bongi mari hai tum nay :blink:

I am dying from the treatment of too many physicians.

Your ancestors came to Macedonia and the rest of Hellas [Greece] and did us great harm, though we had done them no prior injury. I have been appointed leader of the Greeks, and wanting to punish the Persians I have come to Asia, which I took from you.

Now you fear punishment and beg for your lives, so I will let you free, if not for any other reason so that you can see the difference between a Greek king and a barbarian tyrant, so do not expect to suffer any harm from me. A king does not kill messengers.

A tomb now suffices him for whom the whole world was not sufficient.

(Alexander the Great; the King of Macedonia)

Lets give it another try - Arcaces I of persia , on overthrowing alexanders' empire

Alexander's empire collapsed after his death, & was divided in to separate portions. Two major new dynasties born from this collapse were the Ptolemaic & Seleucid dynasty. The Seleucid Empire ruled over much of the Asian territory of Alexander's former empire. Andragoras was a Seleucid governor that ruled over the province of Parthia & eventually declared independence. Arsaces I attacked & took over this independent province. The Seleucids failed to recover it, & later on the Seleucid dynasty was itself eradicated by the Romans.

I do not believe that civilizations have to die because civilization is not an organism. It is a product of wills.

It is a paradoxical but profoundly true and important principle of life that the most likely way to reach a goal is to be aiming not at that goal itself but at some more ambitious goal beyond it.

(Arnold J. Toynbee; British historian)

Alexander's empire collapsed after his death, & was divided in to separate portions. Two major new dynasties born from this collapse were the Ptolemaic & Seleucid dynasty. The Seleucid Empire ruled over much of the Asian territory of Alexander's former empire. Andragoras was a Seleucid governor that ruled over the province of Parthia & eventually declared independence. Arsaces I attacked & took over this independent province. The Seleucids failed to recover it, & later on the Seleucid dynasty was itself eradicated by the Romans.

I do not believe that civilizations have to die because civilization is not an organism. It is a product of wills.

It is a paradoxical but profoundly true and important principle of life that the most likely way to reach a goal is to be aiming not at that goal itself but at some more ambitious goal beyond it.

(Arnold J. Toynbee; British historian)

YE ONE LINER HEY?:what::girl_wacko:

tumblr_m9ul5vnUCo1qaw2kw.gif

Nope, that paragraph was simply a more factual explanation of someone else's one liner.

You may consider the bottom two quotes in post #2262 to be one liners even though the second quote takes up more than one line.

If u again post another long joke,may i ask which of da lines and at wat length(top or bottom) (left or right) shud i consider as one liners?:cheesy:

i wud apprectiate if u help explainin me in advance?:azn::whistle:

ghost%20(1).gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom