What's new

One liners :)

"When we postpone the harvest,the fruit rots,but when we postpone our problems.they keep on growing."
Paulo Coelho

Accounting has changed my whole concept of CGS!
Chief of Gen Staff se directly Cost of Goods Sold :p

"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak"

"Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad".

"To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research"

"If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments"

"A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station"..

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing"

The Opportunity of Rehabilitation is the sector which give good space to Innocents & Misused individuals... :welcome:

:pdf:The Opportunity of Rehabilitation is the sector which give good space to Innocents & Misused individuals... :welcome::pakistan:

In America a significant proportion of population believes that professional wrestling is real but moon landing was faked. David Letterman

Kill one man and you're a murderer, kill a million and you're a conqueror. ~ Jean Rostand

Having more money doesn't make you happier. I have 50 million dollars but I'm just as happy as when I had 48 million. Arnold Schwarzenegger

If God had intended us to fly he would have made it easier to get to the airport ~ Jonathan Winters

America is so advanced that even the chairs are electric. Doug Hamwell

If you don't know where you are going, you will probably end up somewhere else. -- Laurence J. Peter

"I wasn't born with enough middle fingers."

- "Egyptian Sandmonkey": "Blogger, activist, writer, author of two books, New Media douchebag, Pain in the a$$!" link

All the Problems are stuck between Mind and Matter.. If You don't Mind, It doesn't Matter.!

Back
Top Bottom