What's new

One FC official was martyred and two others were injured in the firing of terrorists in Zhob district of Balochistan.

Weird 5th generation war stratgy name of this thread sed news but why dont you call terrorist state of india or iran...
So now its a dick measuring contest? India is a terrorist republic and i for one have shared this the same way with no sugar coating. You can see that in my avatar as well.
I am a Pakistani first and Pakistan to me will always matter before any Saudi Or Iranian. They are both funding terrorism and should be called out. Period!

@IceCold

From FORUM RULES:

Use of foreign languages

PDF welcomes all users from the world; however, for ease of communication all posts should be in English. Use of other languages is acceptable, if proper translation is provided within the post if the article or material being presented is not in English (this translation should not be controversial). Secondly, in regional sections casual threads made for members to relax; however, in case of abuse the regional mod’s ruling would be final; so, please, maintain the decorum.

I have edited your post and title of this thread in accordance.

Back
Top Bottom