What's new

Once again, imran khan praising to Modi & indian government

Bhai jaan,

Due to incompetence of Pakistan government... USD prise will reach to 300 pkr.

And if you will be paying 230-340 /liter petrol cost.

But still your minister and you will come and say that our petrol prise is cheaper than India.
'You'? Who is 'You'? I am not a Pakistani

Even if your enemy is doing some good acts or saying right things, accept and listen to it and not ignore them just because it is coming from a country or a person who/which is not a friend and considered a foe.

This was said many times by ex PM IK, he is an open minded, unbiased person, not prejudiced against any country.

Listen to the message, and not shoot the messenger.

PKR 179 = INR 69.
India mein petrol 110 ka hai. What am I missing?

Yahan itna sasta ho gaya toh I will immediately go the nearest petrol bunk with 3-4 Bisleri cans.
I will build a bunker storage. What do you think about smuggling Petrol from Pakistan cross border?

Praise should be given where due, keeping own people interest first. Our current gov is so much in gratitude to US that they are not following up on cheaper purchase of oil and wheat from Russia which is how India managed to lower fuel prices despite global increase.

Fuel might be still cheaper in Pakistan but we can't continue like this indefinitely. Advice to our gov, time to engage with Russia, you have no other option to control prices.

He’s not wrong.
Anyone else wondering when the imported dog $hit will show similar favours from the US and co?

PKR 179 = INR 69.
India mein petrol 110 ka hai. What am I missing?

Yahan itna sasta ho gaya toh I will immediately go the nearest petrol bunk with 3-4 Bisleri cans.

INR 110 for petrol is still very expensive compared to Pakistan at 179 Rupee per litre.

INR 110 at 2.67 Pak rupees for 1 INR comes to be about 293 Pak Rupees per litre, which is very expensive compared to Pakistan.

INR 110 for petrol is still very expensive compared to Pakistan at 179 Rupee per litre.

INR 110 at 2.67 Pak rupees for 1 INR comes to be about 293 Pak Rupees per litre, which is very expensive compared to Pakistan.

Bhai jaan, even due to the doller prise - the cost of petrol will be 250 pkr... You will again come and say the same lines.

Yes, even after PKR 30 increase, it is still very cheap compared to India, where it has become the subject of memes.

But then people always feel the pinch compared to what they have been paying, not what someone is paying in another country. So heartburn among Pakistanis is understandable after this increase.

Our people are used to this price so it doesn't create a perception of inflation. If you increase petrol price at this time when inflation is at peak, people are gonna feel the heat. India increased fuel price when there was not inflation, now decreased a little when there is inflation. That's how smart govts manage economy and avert public uproar.

Bhai jaan, even due to the doller prise - the cost of petrol will be 250 pkr... You will again come and say the same lines.
India grape
Modi grape

Ik praise for his politcs, counter ego trap
but still IK say India grape

Now got the acknowledgement for India grape 🍇, hope it makes you happy and you can sleep at night

IK is or was illustrating the " independent" nature of India 🇮🇳 foreign policy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom