What's new

Old Bangla Photos

Adamjee Mill and Aerial view of Gulshan. Well obviously East separated from West

this is one misconception...

Mujib: always wanted to be the prime minister of united Pakistan even after 16th December, 1971 before coming to Bangladesh..

Bhutto : Wanted to become prime minister by any mean even sacrificing half of the country.

Yahya : was Bhutto's *****

Awami Secularist and separatists : they were a minor part of Awamileague

Bengali people and Bengal Regiment: joined the war only after Black night of March, this is called resistance.

Now you say who got separated from whom!

Adamjee Mill and Aerial view of Gulshan. Well obviously East separated from West

If East separated from West, the eastern part was to be named Pakistan not western part because this is eastern part played all the game to make the country Pakistan not west. Did you ever get in core of Bhutto's heart and read what was actually there :woot: ?

this is one misconception...

Mujib: always wanted to be the prime minister of united Pakistan even after 16th December, 1971 before coming to Bangladesh..
It was his right

Bhutto : Wanted to become prime minister by any mean even sacrificing half of the country.
Agreed
Yahya : was Bhutto's *****
What do u expect from a drunkard

Awami Secularist and separatists : they were a minor part of Awamileague
Bengali people and Bengal Regiment: joined the war only after Black night of March, this is called resistance.
I agree with it too

Now you say who got separated from whom!
Actually now u r putting the blame on Pakistani Sindhi i.e. ZAB and a Pakistani Hazara i.e. Yahya Khan. But usually the blame is put on us, the Punjabis. Nevertheless, my question;s core was that since the East Pakistani leadership used to say that they smell jute in the buildings of Islamabad, that is, West Pakistan was taking away all your money. My question is , after that unfortunate incident of 1971, you were master of your resources , did u excel more or u excel more in Pakistani period??

It was his right

Agreed
What do u expect from a drunkard

I agree with it too

Actually now u r putting the blame on Pakistani Sindhi i.e. ZAB and a Pakistani Hazara i.e. Yahya Khan. But usually the blame is put on us, the Punjabis. Nevertheless, my question;s core was that since the East Pakistani leadership used to say that they smell jute in the buildings of Islamabad, that is, West Pakistan was taking away all your money. My question is , after that unfortunate incident of 1971, you were master of your resources , did u excel more or u excel more in Pakistani period??

We seem to be on the same page but we got separated for some ill headed stinky politico minds and drunkard military fat heads :meeting: .

What are ZAB and Hazara? People here had/have generalization mainly based on two races of peoples regarding eastern and western part- Punjabi and Bangali. I still hear from my mum that they (west Pakistani) were Punjabi, they actually don't bother about all other races there as Punjabi is larger one on that part.

Its a debate should be left out in this thread. Basically in BDs history we never witnessed a reduction of per capita income but throughout Pakistan period it was always lagging behind 1947 level. 40 years after the separation YES most people will say that they have a brighter future without west pakistan.

We seem to be on the same page but we got separated for some ill headed stinky politico minds and drunkard military fat heads :meeting: .

What are ZAB and Hazara? People here had/have generalization mainly based on two races of peoples regarding eastern and western part- Punjabi and Bangali. I still hear from my mum that they (west Pakistani) were Punjabi, they actually don't bother about all other races there as Punjabi is larger one on that part.
ZAB = Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto and Hazarah is a farsi speaking tribe in Baluchistan, Yahyah Khan was a Hazarah. Well in West Pakistan we Punjabis are the majority but none of the character which caused separation are Punjabi

Its a debate should be left out in this thread. Basically in BDs history we never witnessed a reduction of per capita income but throughout Pakistan period it was always lagging behind 1947 level. 40 years after the separation YES most people will say that they have a brighter future without west pakistan.
:-) So u guys are better off :) which is good

I agree we should stop here :) and leave this thread for fotos only :)

160_HandStamp2_z_z.jpg

a+lancer+from+bengal+in+first+world+war.jpg

The guy looks like a sikh but the source where i got it from says that this guy is a lancer from bengal. I am not sure how true is this

He is a Sikh Cavalryman from a Regiment of the Bengal Lancers.

This is not be mistaken for Bengal as we now know. Therefore placing this picture in Old Bangla Photos is out of context.

There existed three Presidencies - Bengal, Madras & Bombay which controlled different regions of India.

The Bengal Presidency controlled the North, Bombay - Central India & Madras - Southern India.

Regiments of Bengal Presidency mutinied in 1857 which then spread to the Central Parts of India.

This is not be mistaken for Bengal as we now know. Therefore placing this picture in Old Bangla Photos is out of context.

There existed three Presidencies - Bengal, Madras & Bombay which controlled different regions of India.

The Bengal Presidency controlled the North, Bombay - Central India & Madras - Southern India.

Regiments of Bengal Presidency mutinied in 1857 which then spread to the Central Parts of India.

Thank you for clearing out the confusion. The site i took it from mentioned that he was a lancer from Bengal not a Bengal Lancer, so i put his pic here

This is probably pre-1857 pic, afaik Bengal army was dissolved and new Sikh regiments were formed after 1857. Bengal army was predominantly made of people from what is now Bihar and eastern UP.

Back
Top Bottom