What's new

“Okay! We Won’t Eat Beef” Indian Muslims

Oh boy!! This is really sad ah well time to eat some beef kebabs

View attachment 389151

you are only embarrassing your religion by sharing such photos to hurt the sentiments of Hindus. Because beef is not a part of your Islamic diet but because you want to make fun of Hindu belief, you are sharing it and ridiculing your religion more. The compromise on taste is not even related to following Islam.

you are only embarrassing your religion by sharing such photos to hurt the sentiments of Hindus. Because beef is not a part of your Islamic diet but because you want to make fun of Hindu belief, you are sharing it and ridiculing your religion more. The compromise on taste is not even related to following Islam.
Beef is so yummy though.

every time any paksitani eats some beef we should hashtag #ThankYouJinnah

These people are chamchay of the Indian government. Their forefathers would roll in their graves knowing whom they are being represented by.

The cow is sacred to Hindus, nobody else. There should be a tolerance of other religions. Will they start banning alchohol tomorrow since it is prohibited for Muslims?

If the slaughter is not done in public view then why is there a problem? Are hindus offended when they walk past McDonalds? Of course not - they get on with their lives, much like Muslims will walk past a pub and not bat an eyelid.

This is nothing to do with religion and everything to do with politics. The cow is being used to stamp hindu influence on India, it's the hindu-ization of Indian politics, that's all.

here is a better idea, how about you get educated on the topic
you do realize you can eat beef in most Indian states , right? beef is banned in 7/29 states. cow slaughter is restricted for religious reasons, only reason Muslims do it is to provoke Hindus, like WB who killed a cow inside a temple .

Cattle ban on north west states are due to agricultural raasons, cattle and farming is the backbone of rural India.

here is a map, get educated kid.

450px-Status_of_cow_slaughter_in_India.png

Cattle ban on north west states are due to agricultural reasons. cattle is the back bone of these agricultural states.supreme courts themselves have backed the decisions.

here is a better idea, how about you get educated on the topic
you do realize you can eat beef in most Indian states , right? beef is banned in 7/29 states. cow slaughter is restricted for religious reasons, only reason Muslims do it is to provoke Hindus, like WB who killed a cow inside a temple .

Cattle ban on north west states are due to agricultural raasons, cattle and farming is the backbone of rural India.

here is a map, get educated kid.

450px-Status_of_cow_slaughter_in_India.png

Cattle ban on north west states are due to agricultural reasons. cattle is the back bone of these agricultural states.supreme courts themselves have backed the decisions.

i didn't bother reading your BS comment but i only replied to say did you make this picture on microsoft paint or world art looool

bro they are better free tools out there if you want to make a coloured map. the world left microsoft word art in 2002 my guy

The cow is sacred to Hindus, nobody else. There should be a tolerance of other religions. Will they start banning alchohol tomorrow since it is prohibited for Muslims?

alcohol is banned in 6 Indian states , beef is banned in 8 Indian states. there are 29 Indian states. there is no religious restriction in Hinduism for alcohol.

If the slaughter is not done in public view then why is there a problem?

why cows in particular? why no bulls, buffalos and oxen
why do Muslims want to push a bill that wants to kill " the sacred animal" of the Hindus ? even Hindus eat beef , not cow beef.

alcohol is banned in 6 Indian states , beef is banned in 8 Indian states. there are 29 Indian states. there is no religious restriction in Hinduism for alcohol.

If the slaughter is not done in public view then why is there a problem?

why cows in particular? why no bulls, buffalos and oxen
why do Muslims want to push a bill that wants to kill " the sacred animal" of the Hindus ? even Hindus eat beef , not cow beef.

i didn't bother reading your BS comment but i only replied to say did you make this picture on microsoft paint or world art looool

bro they are better free tools out there if you want to make a coloured map. the world left microsoft word art in 2002 my guy

lol pathetic damage control m8, its literally from the wiki

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cattle_slaughter_in_India

lol
Jinnah made Pakistan on the basis of Islam, not beef!
the relation of Beef with Islam should be clarified by all the members here. One has clarified, there is no relation it's bogus. People can't control their taste and blame it on religion, secularism and fascism.

lol pathetic damage control m8, its literally from the wiki

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cattle_slaughter_in_India
lol look at you justifying wiki like Einstein sits there editing articles online all day.
i can upload a map on there so can you. whoever created the map was a fool using microsoft office 98.

also you come across like you have personality of a dead tree, kindly dont engage in any further convos with me. not interested in having any discussions with you

Laterrrsssss

lol
Jinnah made Pakistan on the basis of Islam, not beef!
the relation of Beef with Islam should be clarified by all the members here. One has clarified, there is no relation it's bogus. People can't control their taste and blame it on religion, secularism and fascism.
#ThankYouJinnah

Back
Top Bottom