What's new

‘Oil’ discovered on drilling water bore in Islamabad

This is stupid

and our 8 class fail media will make another water car engineer story.

There is absolutely no freaking way, oil can gush out like that,
nor does crude look like that.

Remember gravity works one way,
so if it gushing out, there has to be enough pressure to do that.

Most probably a ruptured pipeline.

Oil does gushes out due to In situ stress. That’s why drilling oil well is a dangerous job. Wrong calculation and you will have a blow out. I think in this video, oil is mixed with water, possibly seeping upwards through rock formation.
1626451183002.jpeg

Last edited:
There is absolutely no freaking way, oil can gush out like that,
nor does crude look like that.

Remember gravity works one way,
so if it gushing out, there has to be enough pressure to do that.
Sediments plates/layers over the years keep squeezing/building pressure.. So when drilled, for first few hours, the oil can come on its own. Also, the oil floats on water.. so from deep, oil can accumulate to the top layer (floating on water through crevices), and then a few barrels can be discovered in a 100 meter well.

Even oil can surface the earth with water.

Waiting for Pentagon to plant "democracy" in Pakistan.

I wish someone had lit this oil "reserve" and burnt anyone looting this baap ka maal. Remember how ~150 were burnt alive while looting an oil tanker. Pakistani awam just don't learn.

ISLAMABAD: Oil was reportedly discovered on drilling a water bore in Islamabad’s Sector H/13 neighborhood. As word got out about the reported discovery, dozens of local residents started drilling for “oil”. They installed suction machines to pump out “oil” and began selling it before the area was sealed by the local administration. Islamabad Deputy Commissioner Muhammad Hamza Shafqaat, responding to reports, tweeted, “At the moment we have sealed over a dozen such pumps.” “Local were selling oil to brick kilns,” he said, adding the Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) was investigating the issue with Assistant Commissioner Abdullah Khan.
I live in the same area almost.
Tommorow morning i will start digging my lawn area.Yay i am done being poor lol .
Waiting for Pentagon to plant "democracy" in Pakistan.

I wish someone had lit this oil "reserve" and burnt anyone looting this baap ka maal. Remember how ~150 were burnt alive while looting an oil tanker. Pakistani awam just don't learn.
Soon pentagon will say islamabad has chemical weapons lol or it needs freedom.

This was a hilarious claim made after that tanker ran aground during Musharraf’s time. Must be another case of a buried tin can of vegetable oil from British times.

Otherwise if it really is a massive oil discovery - we:usflag:are coming - what do you Pakistanis want?
Block-70s, F-15EXs?

I don't know if it relates but during last visit, had the opportunity to check a borewell in pindi and that tasted like kerosene. And now it's been reported in Islamabad.

Back
Top Bottom