What's new

‘Oil’ discovered on drilling water bore in Islamabad

BRAVO_

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

ISLAMABAD: Oil was reportedly discovered on drilling a water bore in Islamabad’s Sector H/13 neighborhood. As word got out about the reported discovery, dozens of local residents started drilling for “oil”. They installed suction machines to pump out “oil” and began selling it before the area was sealed by the local administration. Islamabad Deputy Commissioner Muhammad Hamza Shafqaat, responding to reports, tweeted, “At the moment we have sealed over a dozen such pumps.” “Local were selling oil to brick kilns,” he said, adding the Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) was investigating the issue with Assistant Commissioner Abdullah Khan.

need to start tapping own oil reserves. oil imports are what kills economic growth.

PMIK has made great progress on this front.

Now with the Russian involvement in the in Oil & Gas projects in Pakistan, we will be fully self sufficient in the next few years.

We can kick GCC influence out Pakistan forever.

ISLAMABAD: Oil was reportedly discovered on drilling a water bore in Islamabad’s Sector H/13 neighborhood. As word got out about the reported discovery, dozens of local residents started drilling for “oil”. They installed suction machines to pump out “oil” and began selling it before the area was sealed by the local administration. Islamabad Deputy Commissioner Muhammad Hamza Shafqaat, responding to reports, tweeted, “At the moment we have sealed over a dozen such pumps.” “Local were selling oil to brick kilns,” he said, adding the Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) was investigating the issue with Assistant Commissioner Abdullah Khan.

This is stupid

and our 8 class fail media will make another water car engineer story.

There is absolutely no freaking way, oil can gush out like that,
nor does crude look like that.

Remember gravity works one way,
so if it gushing out, there has to be enough pressure to do that.

Most probably a ruptured pipeline.

i will never let gov to take my land i will award directly to shell or exxon by myself
so should i order this dress for you now ? :D

oil.jpg

Back
Top Bottom