What's new

Official Confirmation: Saudi Arabia has Indeed Bought 150 Pakistani Al-Khalid Tanks

Making long arguments, using harsh words wont help you cause one bit. You talk about facts and it amazes me for a guy who have just mentioned a POLISH poster's comments as "Have you seen any one saying don't buy my product as it is bad" what facts where you talking about? that Poland and Pakistan starts with P so they are the same? It is amazing that you claim to KNOW this polish guy still said that he is only saying this because Al-Khalid is HIS tank!!

Benefit me? Did this all PDF benefiting me at all? Did I earning a single penny from this.

And yes, this was comment of farhaan, because he knew what the guy had said. But if you want fight me, bro I am always ready.

And one thing more, I remain always arrogant for arrogant people.

Which mistake? Here we start battle of egos. Dont worry I have big ego too.[/QUOTE]

Militarysta asked me specs of alkhalid armour and thickness I measured in 2008, he agreed with it through his measurements. Go did that post on your beloved forum. I don't want any more embarrassment for you kid.

And you think bringing out a post from 2011 will serve your purpose? Next time, search more posts where THEY have acknowledged their lack of information :rofl:

Do you have any source that clearly says that saudi bought or payed money for weapons for egypt. Yes saudi arabia, uae and kuite did donated money but that money was to help the economy not the army

As you know America just realized weapons of $1.3b why america lifted the sanction because of saud order so saud can rent Egypt army and air force to fight their war .egyptian army is one of the best in gulf region .

neither AK is going to take the heat. This is just to support Pakistan military industry
Hi ,
And you seem to know lot about it, You have been barely here for a week and started to show your pathetic ignorance.

Plus it snot like you have much choice here, Do you ?

$ 4 million per tank...cheapest tank in the world

We can get more Abrams, Or negotiate on the Leopard 2A7+, Challenger 2, Type 10, Leclerc, K2 Black Panther, Altay Etc......

If the T-90 didn't meet the requirements you think Al-Khalid will?! If the news is true then most likely they bought it for political reasons.

So what do you think Al Khalid 2 will have missing. What configuration AK-2 must have?

$4 million? :woot: Is Pakistan selling like buy two, get one free? :partay:

So imagine what will be the cost price for AK?

As you know America just realized weapons of $1.3b why america lifted the sanction because of saud order so saud can rent Egypt army and air force to fight their war .egyptian army is one of the best in gulf region .

The release of the delayed arms does not drastically alter Egypt's capabilities and is a result of a process and political wrangling that has been going on between Cairo and Washington for over two years. KSA has naught to do with it.

All those who are complaining abt alkhalid tank . should mind there own business. Saudis know their requirements much better than any one else.

Indeed it is the biggest military export order of pakistan.
Lets see who opt for arjan.

I guess you don't know what is the Empty Quarter desert. Its not like what you would find in India, it is way hotter than you would think. There the Leclerc, and Leopard faced a lot of problems especially with engines

There is a reason it is called the empty quarter,

NOTHING survives there, not even tanks.

jmalr.jpg

Saudia purchases Pakistani tanks..........Indians everywhere.

All those who are complaining abt alkhalid tank . should mind there own business. Saudis know their requirements much better than any one else.

Indeed it is the biggest military export order of pakistan.
Lets see who opt for arjan.

Even Indian Army didn't want it. Don't you see how many T-72s and T-90 they ordered? Arjun was shoved down their throats.

America don't give sh$t about human rights or democracy they just want the country to fellow their order and now egypt is doing that and working for uncle sam like saudi is doing just fellowing the order .
once they get what the want they will throw you guys like used tissue paper .

The release of the delayed arms does not drastically alter Egypt's capabilities and is a result of a process and political wrangling that has been going on between Cairo and Washington for over two years. KSA has naught to do with it.

America don't give sh$t about human rights or democracy they just want the country to fellow their order and now egypt is doing that and working for uncle sam like saudi is doing just fellowing the order .
once they get what the want they will throw you guys like used tissue paper .

OK.

Back
Top Bottom