What's new

Official Confirmation: Saudi Arabia has Indeed Bought 150 Pakistani Al-Khalid Tanks

التاريخ: 03 مارس 2014

اتفاقية
مفاوضات سعودية باكستانية حول الدبابة «الخالد» والطائرة «جي إف-17 ثندر»

تجري المملكة العربية السعودية وباكستان مفاوضات حول اتفاقية شراء معدات عسكرية، تتضمن تصدير باكستان لعدد غير محدد من دبابات «الخالد»، إلى الرياض، فضلاً عن طائرات «جي إف-17 ثندر»، الصينية- الباكستانية. وتشكل هذه الصفقة جزءاً من اتفاقية دفاع أوسع بين البلدين.

من جهته، أكد مسؤول باكستاني أنه: « تدور الاتفاقية الحالية بشكل رئيس حول دبابات الخالد، وطائرات جي إف- 17 ثندر».

وأضاف المسؤول الباكستاني أنه على الرغم من أن المعدات الحربية للمملكة يغلب عليها الطابع الغربي، فإن الصفقة تمهد الطريق إلى فتح باب تدفق المساعدات المادية إلى باكستان. وتأتي الصفقة جزءاً من العلاقات الخارجية بين البلدين، أكثر منها لسد الحاجة العسكرية للسعودية. وتستفيد باكستان أيضاً من صفقة البيع هذه لتأمين جزء من نفقاتها الداخلية، لا سيما الأمنية منها، فضلاً عن أنها تصب في تطوير المعدات الحربية صينية المنشأ، التي يتم تصديرها عبر باكستان

مفاوضات سعودية باكستانية حول الدبابة «الخالد» والطائرة «جي إف-17 ثندر» - البيان
As per above news:

Talks were being held for unknown numbers of Al Khalid and JF-17 and this deal was part of a wider Defence deal between the two countries.

As per a Pakistani Official the current deal revolves basically around Al Khalid Tanks and JF-17 Thunder Planes.

-----------------------------------------------------

Pakistan and Saudi Arabia enjoy close ties in all fields: Analysts

ISLAMABAD, Feb 18 (APP): Col ® Sultan Sikander Ghuman has said that the Saudi Arabia and Pakistan are two brotherly Muslim countries and they enjoy good relations. Talking to Radio Pakistan, he said that the joint communiqu’ issued at the end of Saudi Crown Prince’s visit to Pakistan clearly stated that Pakistan and Saudi Arabia have close bilateral relations in all fields.

He said that the way political cooperation between the two countries was mentioned in the joint declaration is very important. Like other spheres, the two countries also have close relationship in the field of defense,
he added.

Sultan Sikander also said that Saudi Arabia also imported Al-Khalid tanks from Pakistan.

Former Ambassador Khalid Saleem said that Pakistan has lot of expertise in weapons production and Pakistan and Saudi Arabia can enter into joint venture in arms production.

He said that there is room for Saudi Arabia to invest in defense sector in Pakistan. Pakistan can also train Saudi engineers in the production of arms, Khalid Saleem said.

He further added that the two countries can jointly manufacture those weapons which they import from western countries at high prices.

Defense analyst Brig (R ) Farooq Hameed said that Pakistan and Saudi Arabia have close ties in defense sector.
He said that Pakistani troops have also performed duties in Saudi Arabia in 1990s and can be stationed again if need arises.

Farooq Hameed said Saudi Arabia is interested in purchasing JF-17 Thunder fighter planes that Pakistan has manufactured jointly with China.

These planes have almost same capabilities as F-16 but are cheaper in price than F-16, he added.

Associated Press Of Pakistan ( Pakistan's Premier NEWS Agency ) - Pakistan and Saudi Arabia enjoy close ties in all fields: Analysts

LOL @ you signature. I cracked the code. Curiosity will be my downfall.

LOL @ you signature. I cracked the code. Curiosity will be my downfall.

That signature is since 2009.

Finally someone did not just think it to be random alphabets. Don't tell anyone keep it an international secret. :D :tup:

What made you to decode it?

That signature is since 2009.

Finally someone did not just think it to be random alphabets. Don't tell anyone keep it an international secret. :D :tup:

What made you to decode it?

lmao will do. Dunno it looked like something i'd type before realising my keyboard is set to another language.

التاريخ: 03 مارس 2014

اتفاقية
مفاوضات سعودية باكستانية حول الدبابة «الخالد» والطائرة «جي إف-17 ثندر»

تجري المملكة العربية السعودية وباكستان مفاوضات حول اتفاقية شراء معدات عسكرية، تتضمن تصدير باكستان لعدد غير محدد من دبابات «الخالد»، إلى الرياض، فضلاً عن طائرات «جي إف-17 ثندر»، الصينية- الباكستانية. وتشكل هذه الصفقة جزءاً من اتفاقية دفاع أوسع بين البلدين.

من جهته، أكد مسؤول باكستاني أنه: « تدور الاتفاقية الحالية بشكل رئيس حول دبابات الخالد، وطائرات جي إف- 17 ثندر».

وأضاف المسؤول الباكستاني أنه على الرغم من أن المعدات الحربية للمملكة يغلب عليها الطابع الغربي، فإن الصفقة تمهد الطريق إلى فتح باب تدفق المساعدات المادية إلى باكستان. وتأتي الصفقة جزءاً من العلاقات الخارجية بين البلدين، أكثر منها لسد الحاجة العسكرية للسعودية. وتستفيد باكستان أيضاً من صفقة البيع هذه لتأمين جزء من نفقاتها الداخلية، لا سيما الأمنية منها، فضلاً عن أنها تصب في تطوير المعدات الحربية صينية المنشأ، التي يتم تصديرها عبر باكستان

مفاوضات سعودية باكستانية حول الدبابة «الخالد» والطائرة «جي إف-17 ثندر» - البيان
As per above news:

Talks were being held for unknown numbers of Al Khalid and JF-17 and this deal was part of a wider Defence deal between the two countries.

As per a Pakistani Official the current deal revolves basically around Al Khalid Tanks and JF-17 Thunder Planes.

-----------------------------------------------------

Pakistan and Saudi Arabia enjoy close ties in all fields: Analysts

ISLAMABAD, Feb 18 (APP): Col ® Sultan Sikander Ghuman has said that the Saudi Arabia and Pakistan are two brotherly Muslim countries and they enjoy good relations. Talking to Radio Pakistan, he said that the joint communiqu’ issued at the end of Saudi Crown Prince’s visit to Pakistan clearly stated that Pakistan and Saudi Arabia have close bilateral relations in all fields.

He said that the way political cooperation between the two countries was mentioned in the joint declaration is very important. Like other spheres, the two countries also have close relationship in the field of defense,
he added.

Sultan Sikander also said that Saudi Arabia also imported Al-Khalid tanks from Pakistan.

Former Ambassador Khalid Saleem said that Pakistan has lot of expertise in weapons production and Pakistan and Saudi Arabia can enter into joint venture in arms production.

He said that there is room for Saudi Arabia to invest in defense sector in Pakistan. Pakistan can also train Saudi engineers in the production of arms, Khalid Saleem said.

He further added that the two countries can jointly manufacture those weapons which they import from western countries at high prices.

Defense analyst Brig (R ) Farooq Hameed said that Pakistan and Saudi Arabia have close ties in defense sector.
He said that Pakistani troops have also performed duties in Saudi Arabia in 1990s and can be stationed again if need arises.

Farooq Hameed said Saudi Arabia is interested in purchasing JF-17 Thunder fighter planes that Pakistan has manufactured jointly with China.

These planes have almost same capabilities as F-16 but are cheaper in price than F-16, he added.

Associated Press Of Pakistan ( Pakistan's Premier NEWS Agency ) - Pakistan and Saudi Arabia enjoy close ties in all fields: Analysts

Below is even more older news from 20-Jan-2006

Pakistan offered Qatar armed forces military training in Pakistan during the Qatari COAS's meeting with Defence Minister Rao Sikander Iqbal in Rawalpindi.

The news also states that the Pakistani Navy has conducted joint trainings with several countries in the last few months among which are China, USA and KSA, and has received a very positive response from several navies in Middle East, the Gulf, and South East Asia to purchase it's small locally made submarines. Probably KSA will buy Al Khalid tanks from Pakistan. The tank is currently undergoing necessary tests in the Kingdom.

التاريخ: 20 يناير 2006

باكستان تعرض على قطر دورات تدريبية عسكرية
باكستان تعرض على قطر دورات تدريبية عسكرية

ذكر بيان رسمي أن باكستان قدمت أمس عرضاً لإجراء دورات تدريبية للقوات المسلحة القطرية في مؤسساتها العسكرية الرائدة.وكان العرض قد قدم إلى اللواء الركن حمد بن العطية رئيس أركان القوات المسلحة القطرية خلال لقائه بوزير الدفاع الباكستاني راو اسكندر إقبال في مدينة روالبندي.

وتقدم المؤسسات العسكرية الباكستانية مثل كلية الدفاع الوطني بالإضافة إلى الجيش والأكاديمية البحرية والجوية بانتظام دورات تدريبية وتمنح تدريباً وتعليماً عسكرياً لعدد كبير من الضباط وطلاب الكليات العسكرية من الدول الإسلامية في منطقة الشرق الأوسط والخليج.

وقال البيان إن الجانبين ناقشا أيضا احتمالية عقد دورات تدريبية بحرية مشتركة مؤكداً على الحاجة إلى تقوية المستوى الحالي من التعاون بين البلدين.

يذكر أن البحرية الباكستانية التي أجرت تدريبات مشتركة مع عدد من الدول بينها الصين والولايات المتحدة والسعودية تلقت في الأشهر الأخيرة رداً »إيجابياً للغاية« من العديد من قوات البحرية في الشرق الأوسط والخليج وجنوب شرق آسيا لشراء غواصاتها الصغيرة محلية الصنع. ومن المحتمل أن تشترى السعودية دبابات الخالد من باكستان. وتخضع الدبابة حاليا لاختبارات ضرورية في المملكة

باكستان تعرض على قطر دورات تدريبية عسكرية - البيان

Last edited:
Russia has sabot round that are reported to have 800mm penetration. Even a conservative 3BM-42M round has 650mm penetration.
BM42.jpg

Official data is 230mm/60 degree(400~420 mm vertically)

Compared to MBT-2000 used II-M(550 mm vertically)
II_M.jpg

Last edited:
3vbm17 is gun

No, it's not, that's the GRAU round designation. No such gun exists for any Soviet tank, you are confused. The 3vbm17 is a very old mango round and not a gun; it has no relation to the 3bm-42m.

The round is clearly listed in the link below.

125MM APFSDS ROUNDS

Last edited:
Ever you met any sales man that says " Please dont buy my product, it have no chance against any other product in market?".

well i have indeed studied a polish tank expert views where he claimed that the armour of Al khalid must be comparable to t-80ud of Pakistan,which he said to be better than the t-90s in service with india.

Apart from Armour,Al khalid does has electronics,engine and firepower edge over t-90 and even arjun.infact as per him,currently Pakistan hold the best APFSDS in south asia
i don't think i have to add any thing to this.

We can Sell to Saudi Arabia but No need to Sell to other country then SA as PaK Army needs these Tanks for Near Future Genocidal War with India as Prophecized by Saints of Islam......Trust Me it is very Near

We are waiting for the day - the war which will start between two Eids, and last 6 months or 6 years. There may be difference of opinion on the duration but everybody has agreement on the outcome ;)

Keep the country strong and add strength to it - our challenge is one of the hardest one which time have seen.

Now that is the actual news ;) Hope they buy equal nambers as tanks :p

Tell me whats the troll in this. The great TT who always believe in sources are now came to believe this crap? You are genius. You trolling or me trolling?

I even know this Polish guy who written those thing, and you would be amazed how your brother molded the whole story. If I am allowed I post the link too.

So please dont try to play smart with me, because you ultimately fail. So, next time, think two time before quoting me.

Untitled.png

Now where your Polish guy said Al-Khalid is superior to T-90? Or you want to make another cook up story?

Making long arguments, using harsh words wont help you cause one bit. You talk about facts and it amazes me for a guy who have just mentioned a POLISH poster's comments as "Have you seen any one saying don't buy my product as it is bad" what facts where you talking about? that Poland and Pakistan starts with P so they are the same? It is amazing that you claim to KNOW this polish guy still said that he is only saying this because Al-Khalid is HIS tank!!

I was JUST referencing to that mistake. If you are embarrassed or arrogant enough not to admit it better stop posting on this issue. If you find it hard to admit to your mistakes better stop making such stupid ones.

Tell me whats the troll in this. The great TT who always believe in sources are now came to believe this crap? You are genius. You trolling or me trolling?

I even know this Polish guy who written those thing, and you would be amazed how your brother molded the whole story. If I am allowed I post the link too.

So please dont try to play smart with me, because you ultimately fail. So, next time, think two time before quoting me.

Untitled.png

Now where your Polish guy said Al-Khalid is superior to T-90? Or you want to make another cook up story?

Making long arguments, using harsh words wont help you cause one bit. You talk about facts and it amazes me for a guy who have just mentioned a POLISH poster's comments as "Have you seen any one saying don't buy my product as it is bad" what facts where you talking about? that Poland and Pakistan starts with P so they are the same? It is amazing that you claim to KNOW this polish guy still said that he is only saying this because Al-Khalid is HIS tank!!
[/QUOTE]

Benefit me? Did this all PDF benefiting me at all? Did I earning a single penny from this.

And yes, this was comment of farhaan, because he knew what the guy had said. But if you want fight me, bro I am always ready.

And one thing more, I remain always arrogant for arrogant people.

I was JUST referencing to that mistake. If you are embarrassed or arrogant enough not to admit it better stop posting on this issue. If you find it hard to admit to your mistakes better stop making such stupid ones.
Which mistake? Here we start battle of egos. Dont worry I have big ego too.

Back
Top Bottom