What's new

October Surprise: my prediction for war

None of the cruise missiles in the 2018 Syrian attack were shot down. That’s simply a lie. In fact, US cruise missiles have proven to be extremely accurate and effective in past conflicts.

And they are much harder than ballistic missiles to shoot down. Ballistic missiles fly predictable trajectory arcs. US BMD has advanced considerably since the days of Desert Storm. The US routinely intercepts ballistic missiles in tests.

A subsonic cruise missiles speed means nothing when you can’t see and track that missile. Why do you think DARPA chose a VLO subsonic design for LRASM? Because it’s much harder to intercept. Supersonic missiles light up radar.

Ballistic missiles are predictable, cruise missiles are not.

US has intercepted cruise missiles itself since the 1980s with terrain hugging cruise missiles launched by Soviet naval aviation being it's first target. That's what AEGIS was invented for.

Ballistic missiles were an add-on later. The simple physics of the situation and the real world results in the Gulf War show this is true.

There's no evidence that the US strike in Syria inflicted any substantial damage. All we know is that for a supposed massive strike there were zero fatalities, yet the US has never cared in other cases about enemy casualties.

What predictable trajectory arcs? :lol:

Good luck hugging terrain in open ocean by the way :rofl:

They think this is like Hollywood where a cruise missile maneuvers at 30Gs and literally is flying at head level while ballistic missiles are super slow and carry transponders.

They'll find out soon enough it isn't Hollywood.

DPP faction TNCPA introduces draft revision to Constitution

A faction of the ruling Democratic Progressive Party has proposed a draft revision to the Constitution, which it says is “in line with the spirit of a normal country.”

The faction in question, the Taiwan Normal Country Promotion Association, was founded in 2016.

At a press conference on Wednesday, several lawmakers belonging to the faction said that the word “unification” should be removed from the Constitution, in accordance with Taiwan’s actual situation. They said the phrase “to cope with the needs before national unification” should be changed to read “to cope with the needs for national development.”

They also said the territory of the Republic of China should be defined as “areas covered by constitutional power” rather than places that “beyond the reach of the constitution.” The Republic of China is Taiwan’s official name.

DPP lawmaker Chen Ou-po said that 82.1% of the public support the direction the faction has taken towards revising the Constitution.

The Legislature is set to establish a constitutional revision committee in mid-October.

You mean this?

Yes. She became quite emotional and very upset after China paramount leader Deng very gently reminded her that...
China need not have to wait until 1997 to take back Hong Kong.
The Hang Seng Index collapsed the following day.

Sometime between October 10 and October 22, the US will announce an adjustment in the One China Policy and upgrade its diplomatic relations with Taiwan to ambassador level. Within 24 hours, PLAAF will penetrate Taiwan airspace and commence an air war over Taiwan. The US will deploy at least one aircraft carrier to an area around 1000 km east of Taiwan to try to defend it. Fighter jets / bombers from Japanese bases and Guam will also join the war. Meanwhile, at least two aircraft carriers will travel from the Indian Ocean through the Straits of Malacca and launch an attack on China's South China Sea islands.

Within a few days of fighting, at least three US aircraft carriers will be heavily damaged by missile strikes and many US bases in Japan as well as Guam will be bombed. PLA will land on Taiwan within 3 days from the start of hostilities and the Taiwan will be declared fully liberated within one week.

During the Sino-US War of 2020, India will launch an attack in Ladakh on PLA but will suffer more than 100,000 casualties within one week from the PLA artillery and rocket fire. Then a 2.5 front war scenario will push them out from Leh and Kashmir Valley by November.

Trump will use the conflict as an excuse to postpone the November election indefinitely.

@Feng Leng ... I don't disagree with your views BUT I WANT TO PROPOSE A SLIGHTLY ALTERNATE VIEWPOINT since I think China is too smart and won't make a move which gives US and its Allies an opportunity for a full scale war.

So here is what I think will happen. Before I go on further, guys, this viewpoint is PATENTED, ok ! :D

So here is what I think will happen. During the US elections, Trump and Biden will get 50% votes each. Biden will get slightly more votes. Trump WILL REFUSE TO ACCEPT THE RESULT AND WILL BLAME POSTAL VOTE FRAUD ! This will lead to MASSIVE protests in the US specially by the far right and the Far left. There will be clashes, looting and civil disobedience on a massive scale. This matter will take months to resolve. It will end up in the US Supreme Court.

Due to this, Trump will enact the Insurrection Act of 1807. As per Wikipedia this is a United States federal law that empowers the President of the United States to deploy U.S. military and federalized National Guard troops within the United States in particular circumstances, such as to suppress civil disorder, insurrection and rebellion.

The US stock market will tumble; the US dollar will tumble.

Taking advantage of this, China will do a few things.

1-It will declare that it has more Gold than the US. Lets say 15,000 Tons of gold. The US dollar will tumble further, and US economic crisis will become dire the likes of which the world has never seen before.

2- China will attack Taiwan, and conquer it.

3- China and Pakistan will attack India and take over the entire northern India.

4- US will be forced out of A-Stan and so forth.

I think this is what is going to happen in NOVEMBER !

Taiwan being popular on both sides "of the spectrum" in US is not the same thing as both sides siding with Taiwan in the case of actual military conflict with China. I can already smell it on AMericans that Americans cant and wont go to war for any other country(OR ISLAND) that isnt directly linked to US interests, and other than semiconductors, what else is in Taiwan that is worth US troops dying for? cuz US will have to mobilize for Taiwan the way it will have to mobilize for an Iran war- with everything, so Americans will die, many of them, and there is no money for such a large war, so no, it wont happen...US willl keep selling weapons to Taiwan, adding sanctions on some China officials, and keep the USN presence in SCS, THATS IT.
That is the "US". I'm talking about Trump, if he can get away with Palestine, he thinks he can get away by recognizing Taiwan for free.

Here you go gentlemen what Parveen S. Said today. I agree there will be skirmishes but no all out war unless India is stupid enough to go for an all out war against Pakistan or China

We always think in our emotional not objective based thinking. What is our objective and what we want to achieve.

why would China go to war against India now when both Pakistan and China will have significantly higher capabilities in 2025.

K.

In first World War I, the Spanish flu killed more people than the war. . But the war not stop..

If conflict really breaks out, I don’t think the flu will stop the war..what 's your think?

As of Saturday morning, 24 people have tested positive in the White House outbreak, as the number of infected staffers who attended the Cleveland debate climbed from 1 to 11.

1+2. President & Melania Trump

3. Bill Stepien, Trump campaign mgr

4. Hope Hicks

5. Kellyanne Conway

6. Sen. Ron Johnson

7. Sen. Mike Lee

8. Sen. Thom Tillis

9. Ronna McDaniel

10. Notre Dame Pres. Jenkins

11-13. Three WH reporters

14-24. Eleven staffers from Cleveland debate

:pop::whistle:

As of Saturday morning, 24 people have tested positive in the White House outbreak, as the number of infected staffers who attended the Cleveland debate climbed from 1 to 11.

1+2. President & Melania Trump

3. Bill Stepien, Trump campaign mgr

4. Hope Hicks

5. Kellyanne Conway

6. Sen. Ron Johnson

7. Sen. Mike Lee

8. Sen. Thom Tillis

9. Ronna McDaniel

10. Notre Dame Pres. Jenkins

11-13. Three WH reporters

14-24. Eleven staffers from Cleveland debate

:pop::whistle:
Add White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany to the list. :pop:

Here you go gentlemen what Parveen S. Said today. I agree there will be skirmishes but no all out war unless India is stupid enough to go for an all out war against Pakistan or China

We always think in our emotional not objective based thinking. What is our objective and what we want to achieve.

why would China go to war against India now when both Pakistan and China will have significantly higher capabilities in 2025.

K.
A few hundred J20 and a few dozen H20 stealth bomber by year 2025.:-)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom