What's new

October Surprise: my prediction for war

we can win locally
1、but attacks Guam and the US military in Japan, the US attacks Guangzhou and Zhejiang. I don't know what will happen?

2、The US and its allies control the waterways. China's imports and exports will stagnate. They can mobilize troops all over the world. Once a city in China is bombed. Because our navy and air force are not capable of attacking the United States, will we launch missiles (or nuclear missiles) to urge the US to cease the war?

3、With the rise of China and the world economic crisis, I guess like you, a hot war is likely to occur recently.

They don’t understand that US bombers can launch massive salvoes of missiles. Recently, a US Air Force General stated they could deploy 75-85 bombers on the opening day of war. 20-25 B-1s, 35-40 B-52s, and 18-20 B-2s. On the low end that’s 1,500-1,600 cruise missiles in a single day. An that’s just from US bombers.
yes ,it is big problem

Posting your war fantasies online won't make them come true.

In reality, there will be no direct confrontation between two nuclear powers.

In reality, The US is dealing with over 7 million COVID-19 cases, tens of millions of unemployed, and nationwide protests that have dragged on for MONTHS.

In China?

Over the eight-day “Golden Week” holiday starting Oct. 1, Chinese travelers are expected to make 600 million domestic trips within China, proving once and for all that life is back to normal in the country where COVID-19 first emerged.
In first World War I, the Spanish flu killed more people than the war. . But the war not stop..

If conflict really breaks out, I don’t think the flu will stop the war..what 's your think?

The 095 will be the Chinese answer to the Seawolf/Virginas.
The 095 is the the Chinese answer to the Seawolf / Virginias not will be. I understand it has reached IOC.

Last edited:
Some Chinese posters are putting all their faith in an untested ASBM working as advertised.

Not a single test has been done on a moving target out in the open ocean. Even this would not replicate a real-life scenario of China not knowing with certainty of where the carrier is, decoys, ABM defences and evasive manoeuvres. Not to mention that the USA will be trying it's best to kill as many of the sensors and tracking systems that the ASBM relies on.

Granted it is reasonable to assume that the Chinese may get a hit or two by launching hundreds of ASBMs at the general area of the carrier and maybe one or two will find a carrier(or another ship) and then get through all defences.

The problem with above is that USA could send 10 carriers(6 super-carriers and 4 "assault ships") packed with hundreds of F-35B/Cs and F-18s against China to defend Taiwan.

USA has ample marine firepower in 2020 to defeat any Chinese invasion of Taiwan and does not even need to use any land-based airbases.
LOL a the Bangladeshi so humiliated by China's ASBM :rofl:

They don’t understand that US bombers can launch massive salvoes of missiles. Recently, a US Air Force General stated they could deploy 75-85 bombers on the opening day of war. 20-25 B-1s, 35-40 B-52s, and 18-20 B-2s. On the low end that’s 1,500-1,600 cruise missiles in a single day. An that’s just from US bombers.
American cruise missiles are slow and easy to shoot down. I challenge the Americans to shoot down the 2000+ ballistic missiles heading toward Japan, Korea and Guam on the first day of the war :lol:

we can win locally
1、but attacks Guam and the US military in Japan, the US attacks Guangzhou and Zhejiang. I don't know what will happen?

2、The US and its allies control the waterways. China's imports and exports will stagnate. They can mobilize troops all over the world. Once a city in China is bombed. Because our navy and air force are not capable of attacking the United States, will we launch missiles (or nuclear missiles) to urge the US to cease the war?

3、With the rise of China and the world economic crisis, I guess like you, a hot war is likely to occur recently.

As you say the problem is the US can bomb China itself and blockade it's sea trade. China cannot do the reverse.

China will not start a nuclear war over US conventional attacks on it's territory that purely target infrastructure like power stations and bridges.

China is too weak in 2020 to impose it's will over Taiwan. The calculus will start changing from 2030 onwards though.

Administrate an earthquake, the Earth shake, your (@Feng Leng) body ache
Your life's at stake stake, your posts ain't holding no weight
Paralyze your enterprise 'cause they moving like snakes (PLA)
Up in my grasp, little they know it's water then gas
Spark that a$$ with the friction that my music enhance
Verbal vibrations spit a few darts from out my stash
Terrorist nemesis is the first and the last...

We go to war like Arabians, Pakistanians, rich men and Indians
Germans, Muslims, Vikings, Patriots
Trojans, Conquistadors, Romans, Projects
Aztecs, Confederates, Yankees, Nazis
Non-vets drown you in the ocean get your shit open
Should've had your sword but it was broken
Strike your whole facility with strength and agility
To the best of my ability with heavy artillery
Extreme me a military Killarmy adversary
Shot your first platoon, dropped a bomb on your secondary
Mind state be war, for this newer revolutionary
Beretta aiming sights at your dome and at your coronary
Then I finish you off with a banner to the respiratory
Best prepare to die when you step into my territory

@Feng Leng U needa tell Xi to sign a peace treaty b4 it's too late.

TanOptimalIrishdraughthorse-size_restricted.gif

200.gif

Last edited:
As you say the problem is the US can bomb China itself and blockade it's sea trade. China cannot do the reverse.

China will not start a nuclear war over US conventional attacks on it's territory that purely target infrastructure like power stations and bridges.

China is too weak in 2020 to impose it's will over Taiwan. The calculus will start changing from 2030 onwards though.
So now the United States has an advantage,
If you wait another 10 years, China will be more stronger.
How to choose if you are America president?
China does not want to fight, but the United States and their allies are creating friction around China. Once Chinese people read the news that China is always retreating, they will be dissatisfied with the government. ---So Conscription already start this year.

(Unfortunately.War does not mean that can avoid it if we not want to fight)I personally hope that there is no war

From the link given:

Chinese mainland wraps up exercises involving two aircraft carriers.

Let us look at what a US "assault carrier" can carry:

View attachment 672978

That is correct, US can just send one of it's assault carriers loaded with 20-24 F-35Bs and these will shoot down the 50-60 or so J-15s that the two Chinese aircraft carriers can carry with ease.

I seriously hope that for China's sake this is just a media outlet mouthing off and no official intent to dare challenge the US, as any attempt to engage the US military will result in one of the biggest defeats in military history for China.
:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
With its limited combat range and limited payload, the F-35B is more suitable for attacking underdeveloped nations like Africa and India.
A DF-21D even without a warhead is sufficient to ruptured a hole into the carrier. Stop wasting our time with your apparent lack of understanding of modern warfare today.

Administrate an earthquake, the Earth shake, your (@Feng Leng) body ache
Your life's at stake stake, your posts ain't holding no weight
Paralyze your enterprise 'cause they moving like snakes (PLA)
Up in my grasp, little they know it's water then gas
Spark that a$$ with the friction that my music enhance
Verbal vibrations spit a few darts from out my stash
Terrorist nemesis is the first and the last...

We go to war like Arabians, Pakistanians, rich men and Indians
Germans, Muslims, Vikings, Patriots
Trojans, Conquistadors, Romans, Projects
Aztecs, Confederates, Yankees, Nazis
Non-vets drown you in the ocean get your shit open
Should've had your sword but it was broken
Strike your whole facility with strength and agility
To the best of my ability with heavy artillery
Extreme me a military Killarmy adversary
Shot your first platoon, dropped a bomb on your secondary
Mind state be war, for this newer revolutionary
Beretta aiming sights at your dome and at your coronary
Then I finish you off with a banner to the respiratory
Best prepare to die when you step into my territory

@Feng Leng U needa tell Xi to sign a peace treaty b4 it's too late.

TanOptimalIrishdraughthorse-size_restricted.gif

200.gif
That's why, some experts recommend adding nuclear bombs, although the United States has 10 times more nuclear bombs than China. But it is also a means..

China knows that the United States is number 1 in the world, but cannot always retreat. Because now US
is interfering with Chinese sovereignty.Once the Taiwan issue is involved, it is definitely China's core issue, and it is written in the Chinese Constitution.

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
With its limited combat range and limited payload, the F-35B is more suitable for attacking underdeveloped nations like Africa and India.
A DF-21D even without a warhead is sufficient to ruptured a hole into the carrier. Stop wasting our time with your apparent lack of understanding of modern warfare today.

Looks like someone who did not even read my post properly is craving for some attention here.

My post said that an America Class "Assault Carrier" loaded with 20-24 F-35Bs would beat the current Chinese aircraft carriers that carry J-15s. In fact one would defeat both at the same time in an air-battle.

As for weapons load in air-to-air stealth mode, 4 AIM-120D is sufficient to take care of swarms of Chinese J-15s when the "assault carrier" has 20-24 F-35Bs. This is 2 less than other versions of F-35 and F-22.

It's range may be a little less than other versions of the F-35 but this does not matter as much when it's sole job is to defend the "assault ship" and anyway it has a maximum range of 1700km, which is a little less than the F-35C at 2200km. F-35B can patrol 150km ahead of the "Assault Ship" and stay on station for 2 hours on CAP.

Next time I suggest you actually read my post and then do any relevant research before replying.

Last edited:
The 093B hasn't even been launched, how do you know how good it is.

The 093B hasn't even been launched, how do you know how good it is.
Actually, it is quite possible it has already been launched given that the 09V, according to Fzgfzy and multiple other insiders, is already at advanced stages of construction, if not initial operating capability. The 093A is is roughly around the tech/sound level of a 688i class submarine ... I expect the 093B to be considerably better but still not at the Seawolf/Virginia class due to the 093Bs design. The 09V will be the submarine to watch from now on.

Back
Top Bottom