What's new

Observations; Thanks; and Farewell

@LeGenD I am glad you are leaving , cause you are one person I would really want to see leave the forum , cause despite you might have knowledge but your slave mentality and stupidity is just too much to read .. I hope many others chose this option of quitting the Forum .
First, thank you for your input. Really appreciated.

I respect your difference of opinion but my take about you is that you tend to overreact to situations and responses. You are very young and lacking in maturity and exposure in personal capacity (which is understandable because I have been in your shoes as well), but people can change for the better in time.

In view of your criticism, I admit that my responses were far from perfect at times as well, and I will reconsider my approach to debating as well. Though I am virtually done here.

Nevertheless, to your benefit, learn not to shut people down if they happen to disagree with you [even when you are strong]; this is a pathway to negativity and this world can be unforgiving. People perceive same things differently and therefore difference of opinion is to be expected in numerous discourses. It is better for all of us to learn to cope with this dynamic and keep an open mind in personal capacity.

Regarding 'slave mentality' part: WE belong to a society wherein CRITICAL THINKING is an outlier, and numerous functions are bureaucratic and narrative-driven to large extent. Those who are not into CRITICAL THINKING in personal capacity, conform to a higher spectrum of 'slave mentality' actually. True knowledge comes from well-researched books and academic discourses in personal capacity. I understand the value of these in personal capacity but there are millions out there who do not yet.

Anyways, wish you the best in your endeavors. Take care of yourself and your family amid COVID-19 outbreak.

It is sad to see you leave. I know some members on this forum have needlessly singled you out over the past months. Perhaps a little time away would be good for you.

Farewell.
Thank you, brother.

Sorry Tech glitch I guess.

I under stand your point of view but people like you and many others like you are needed to hang in there to change the flavor of this forum which is increasingly becoming intolerant and abusive at times in line with our national psyche.

I would urge you to reconsider, and hang in there, saner elements are needed to steer us towards the light at the end of....

Support needed!!!!
Thank you very much, good Sir. This is very encouraging.

I respect your difference of opinion but my take about you is that you tend to overreact to situations and responses. You are very young and lacking in maturity and exposure in personal capacity (which is understandable because I have been in your shoes as well), but people can change for the better in time.

I can tell you its not the Maturity , but my stubbornness .. As long as i am satisfied with logic I don't take anyone's else over me ..I used to see this as my weakness but i realized that its my strength .

In view of your criticism, I admit that my responses were far from perfect at times as well, and I will reconsider my approach to debating as well. Though I am virtually done here.

You don't have to, Despite I don't like you but my suggestion is that don't change the way you think or believe , cause its what makes you unique , some might like you some might not ..

Regarding 'slave mentality' part: WE belong to a society wherein CRITICAL THINKING is an outlier, and numerous functions are bureaucratic and narrative-driven to large extent. Those who are not into CRITICAL THINKING in personal capacity, conform to a higher spectrum of 'slave mentality' actually. True knowledge comes from well-researched books and academic discourses in personal capacity. I understand the value of these in personal capacity but there are millions out there who do not yet.

Point is , there is no critical thinking in believing that USA Army is invincible when they are not, just because you repeat something does not make it truth, Truth is only Allah is invincible and no one else in this universe , he can bring any force , power down to its knees in matter of days, don't believe me ? See around you in this time of COVID-19 .. As much as I believe in Human race to find cure and come out as victor during this pandemic , but it tell you how easy it is for Allah to bring world Super powers down to their knees, just hear what USA top researchers , and so are China .. when you argue that America is invincible , and every foe they face suddenly becomes the most hardest than i am sorry its a Joke, America only attack countries with little to no military might, when Russia took Crimea the same mighty America stand and watch, Russia roll over and save A$$head, America stood and watch , And someday China will take Taiwan and America will stand there and watch ..You are free to call me America hater or whatever I care less .

I've been active on this forum for a long time, and I found PDF to be one of the best (and most accommodating) communities in existence [special thanks to PDF management]. Even though I am not very social, I made some friends here and enjoyed my exchanges with them.

I will admit that I am in a struggling phase of my life, and I can no longer sustain activity in this forum; too time-consuming for me. I am bidding farewell to PDF to better concentrate on my offline responsibilities. However, I feel that I owe PDF some of my thoughts upon my leave.

Too political for my taste (or I feel like this now):-

Discussions in this forum are too political for my taste as of late. I am trying to minimize exposure to politics; I stopped watching TALK SHOWS on the TV for this very reason.

This brings me to another point; I see less emphasis on academic and scientific discourses here. I am an Academic and IT oriented (not a political worker or a journalist); I am unable to align my views with politicized deliberations here, and some members have often misunderstand my positions/points in relation to different themes. Difference of opinion and disagreements are to be expected nevertheless, and therefore, showing understanding can help address misunderstandings.

Significance of Freedom of Expression:-

"And do not mix the truth with falsehood or conceal the truth while you know [it]." - Surah Al-Baqarah [2;42]

Confirmation: https://quran.com/2/42

This divine revelation help explain root cause of so many issues in the world at large. Authoritarian regime undermines the culture of accountability, honest intellectual deliberations in relation to any theme, and facilitates culture of oppression and corruption. This kind of society remains dysfunctional and/or risks increased prospects of ruin.

There are numerous matters in which AUTHORITY plays a role in ensuring ORGANIZATION and deterring criminal activities, but humanitarian approaches will make hell of a difference in the long-term (if not in the immediate term). Take cues from how Holy Prophet (PBUH) treated 'prisoners of war' in his time.

It is important to understand the significance of academic and scientific perspectives in relation to all discourses in the PUBLIC domain and also in the PRIVATE domain; these perspectives help people understand any theme in its wider aspect, make it conducive for all participants, and help in curtailing the impact of disinformation floating around in relation. To this end, RESEARCH and DEVELOPMENT (R&D) and FREEDOM of EXPRESSION go hand in hand. This is hallmark of a functioning democratic society.

Now; nation security considerations are important as well in view of threats, but official practice of declassification of sensitive content after a certain period of time (e.g. 10 years), is a meaningful practice on the part of the state (take cues from USA in this matter). Patenting is another way of protecting valuable information to deter intellectual theft.

Global patent analytics of companies at a glance:-

960x0.jpg

https://www.forbes.com/sites/louisc...anies-based-on-patent-analytics/#36b50c0d62ce

Global superpowers such as USA and China are very strong in the R&D aspect, with a strong academic cum scientific aptitude for addressing local and global challenges.

R&D expenditure of different countries for reference: http://uis.unesco.org/apps/visualisations/research-and-development-spending/

USA = 476 billion USD = 1
China = 372 billion USD = 2
Japan = 170 billion USD = 3
Germany = 110 billion USD = 4
South Korea = 73 billion USD = 5

In regards to addressing local and global challenges, consider the case of COVID-19.

In China, Chinese tech giants were able to map outbreak of COVID-19 (pathways of infection and everything else) in real-time with BIG DATA analytics. Food for thought below:-

https://asiatimes.com/2020/03/china-suppressed-covid-19-with-ai-and-big-data/

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/03/coronavirus-covid-19-hangzhou-zhejiang-government-response/

Chinese tech giants were able to inform and guide administrative responses accordingly. Chinese response to this outbreak is a ROLE MODEL for the entire world according to WHO experts.

Americans created a powerful supercomputer (SUMMIT) to simulate and solve complex problems, and this supercomputer is now helping in understanding viruses in vast depth and will be instrumental in advancing effective treatment for COVID-19 strain and more.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/19/us/fastest-supercomputer-coronavirus-scn-trnd/index.html

Americans also have strong information portals and legislative structures in place, as well as their ability to map developments in real-time across the American mainland.

https://www.ncsl.org/research/health/state-action-on-coronavirus-covid-19.aspx

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-updates/summary.html

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html

Now; both USA and China are structured differently with respective pros and cons. Pakistan can take cues from best practices of both countries to its benefit and also stay true to its Islamic roots while at it.

Reverting back to the main point, Academic discourses in relation to sensitive issues are largely compartmentalized and overlooked in Pakistani deliberations (level of interest is really low):

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/scholarly-release-isis-k-deadly-nuisance-or-strategic-threat.635110/

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/the-story-of-iskp-in-jawzjan.571209/

Not just on PDF; I have authored a paper about SMART CITIES (published in a reputed Pakistani journal), but I was able to draw few consultants; mostly foreign Academicians study my publication, and make use of it in their respective Academic works.

Understanding military and economics in scientific context and political neutrality:-

There is virtually no emphasis on understanding military and economics in scientific context. These discourses are largely politicized and subject to narrative-building, and intellectually honest deliberations do not last. Sensitivity of a theme is another issue to cope with, and exchanges with members of other nationalities can be a very painful experience at times.

Western sources can be a great source of information in these discourses due to a higher degree of Freedom of Expression in them. They can help us in thwarting misconceptions and state-sponsored narrative-building. For example: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/no-evidence-of-the-loss-of-an-f-16.618802/

Foremost among these discourses, are American military capabilities and exploits (courtesy of global War on Terror), but this discourse can also be a painful experience in the face of heightened emotions of audience among other factors.

The intent is usually to offer a 'realistic assessment' of war-gaming a particular country vis-a-vis Pakistan given its security challenges and considerations. This is to the benefit of Pakistan at large in guiding its geopolitical course/trajectory for long-term, but this intent have often been misunderstood for 'questionable loyalty' by some members who utterly dislike USA. I do not wish to hurt sentiments of any member in these discourses, and therefore, considering forfeiting. My emotional well-being is top priority (online and otherwise).

I do have a nugget of truth to share in this post.

Pakistan is undeniably blessed with professional armed forces and is capable of handling regional threats, and particularly strong in Afghanistan which is added bonus given Indian attempts to encircle us via Iran and Afghanistan. Pakistan have also checkmated India in the nuclear spectrum for now. We should be thankful to Allah Almighty in this regard.

However, Pakistan still needs a pragmatic foreign policy to move forward. Alliances can shift over time, and Pakistan is not INVINCIBLE. Pakistan is struggling on the economic front, and virtually trapped in a debt cycle which leaves us exposed and vulnerable to exploitation from its DONORS. Pakistan needs to fix its economy by all means necessary, and building internal accountability is a good start which should be wholesale initiative (not compartmentalized). Secondly, Pakistan cannot afford 'one-dimensional view' of India for indefinite period. My political views and suggestions for Pakistan summarized in this post: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/trum...an-spoke-on-phone.655603/page-2#post-12162382

That isn't to say that Pakistan should compromise on its geopolitical initiatives and principles for any entity. But Pakistan have to play it safe regardless. Expect surprises from any country at any point in time because times eventually change. This world is not for eternity.

The American Factor

Taken from the referred post; USA and India have a meaningful relationship as of late and WE have to come to terms with this reality; many countries are warming up to India including some of our closest allies KSA and UAE, and even China desire a meaningful relationship with India (recall Modi - Xi summits?). WE cannot afford to have a one-dimensional view of this dynamic anymore. WE need to think long-term.

I believe in the possibility of forging a meaningful bilateral relationship between Pakistan and USA for long-term. They are arrogant d***s (no doubt) but it would be utterly foolish for us to [allow] India to hijack this dimension to its advantage in the long-term. HOW? WE have to sharpen our diplomatic skills and transform into a THRIVING ECONOMY - USA cannot overlook a THRIVING ECONOMY in its dealings.

This world is increasingly multi-polar again but Pakistan must be a PARTNER of any state in PEACE only as PM Imran Khan have insisted lately. Because CONFLICT only leads to death, destruction and economic ruin.

American military is frighteningly advanced and capable in conventional warfare techniques with access to world class R&D arrangements, input and a generous budget a their disposal, and American society have a strong academic culture with numerous Think Thanks to give directions to (and guide) administrative procedures. They are pioneers of MODERN MANAGEMENT and ECONOMICS - anybody who have an MBA degree would know as much. Although Sun Tzu deserve an honorable mention - what a genius he was. They are also pioneers of numerous approaches to WARFARE since World War II. Americans also have a culture of Freedom of Expression and this is why they do not have coherent narratives about certain issues, but many of their revelations consolidate just fine if the dots are carefully connected.

Since 9/11, they smoked 3 authoritative regimes in succession in following countries (Afghanistan in 2001; Iraq in 2003; Libya in 2011), and played a fundamental role in eroding the capability of non-state actors such as Al-Qaeda Networks [and ISIS offshoots] to harass and harm much of the world in a series of brilliantly executed conventional military operations and COIN capabilities (I have studied these developments very closely in Academic capacity). Operation Neptune Spear is just one example (a SMALL PART of the overarching effort), but significant enough to WARRANT a close study of its own. Pakistan's official Abbottabad Commission Report was a good effort in this regard but there is still much difference of opinion in relation which is OK. Anyways, non-state actors such as Al-Qaeda Network are responsible for taking many lives around the world including in Pakistan, and I am glad that they were/are being dealt with.

Afghan Taliban have also come to terms with their error in judgement back in 2001, and joined the cause lately: https://www.defenseone.com/threats/2020/03/us-helping-taliban-fight-isis-top-general/163665/

Pakistan Army have also done well in its COIN missions (versus TTP and its affiliates) but WE tend to overlook American support in this endeavor. They committed a fleet of cutting-edge UAV to monitor and assassinate numerous terrorists across Afghanistan and Pakistan including multiple TTP leaders in locations where it was difficult for Pakistan Army to insert troops on a timely basis due to technological limitations, in addition to providing weapons and all manner of advice to Pakistan Army in the process (collaborations of CIA and ISI in the matters of COIN are an open secret). However, it took Pakistan Army SEVEN straight years to comb and clear entire Waziristan sector (NORTH and SOUTH) of Pakistan - there are/were significant monetary and operational limitations, and political underpinnings to consider.

newpak-map.jpg

See the BOX above? This entire REGION used to be a HOTBED of terrorism in Pakistan since 2001, and remains disturbed to this day. Now WE are witnessing PTM phenomenon in there.

Forget about conquering other countries and partaking in distant battles (e.g. Yemen). Pakistan is a country of limited resources and capacity in all fronts - and there is no shame in admitting this. Comparisons with USA are juvenile and shortsighted in my personal view. And if they decide to fight a country with everything they have at their disposal, Allah Almighty have mercy on the country on the receiving end of an assault of such scale and intensity.

Saudi Arabia have a conventional army and lot of sophisticated equipment at its disposal, and still failed to achieve breakthrough against Houthi in Yemen even with aid of UAE military; Saudi have much exposure to American and Pakistani military technologies and instructions and still no results in Yemen. IRAN checkmated Saudi Arabia in Yemen with its generous support to Houthi movement in all aspects of warfare. Lesson? Some countries are more capable in the ART OF WARFARE than others, and PROXY WARS can ensure QUAGMIRE conditions in a theater of operations. Pakistan was risking a much wider conflict in Yemen, and I am glad that Pakistan Army dodged this bullet because India would have taken full advantage of this dynamic.

Take notes @MastanKhan (you may still disagree and I respect that)

Although, Pakistan have achieved BIG in Afghanistan and have made US understand its position vis-a-vis Afghanistan, this must not be mistaken as weakness of Americans. American intervention in Afghanistan was about Al-Qaeda Network in large part, and therefore,
Afghanistan is not instructive analogue: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/trum...an-spoke-on-phone.655603/page-2#post-12162022

Every conflict can take a different character, and responses/options will be exercised accordingly. Significance of a constructive FOREIGN POLICY cannot be overstated, and geopolitical goals should be set on the basis of a realistic assessment of regional and global developments.

AMERICAN RAW POWER, and political intent, is not to be taken for granted

HAVE a good look at the following weapon system: https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zo...e-four-trident-ii-missiles-in-just-three-days

Trident II D5 is the most advanced and lethal ballistic missile in the world with pinpoint accuracy. A single Trident II D5 ballistic missile can be equipped with 14 warheads if the situation calls for it. Each warhead is THERMONUCLEAR class.

bb30b14045af0ad4277a250422fcbfbd.jpg

That is Ohio class submarine. Have a good look at the number of launchers in it. Just one of these submarines can transform the ENTIRE SUBCONTINENT into RADIOACTIVE WASTELAND from considerable distance without warning.

us-navy-subs-2018-1-1523478629.jpg

And HOW MANY they have?

COUNT = 18

A few Ohio class submarines are equipped with a massive suite of cruise missiles; each is capable of carrying up to 154 Tomahawk land-attack cruise missiles (warhead type is optional including nuclear).

I do not feel the need to expand on American military might on the WHOLE. Let us STEP DOWN from our HIGH HORSE and come down to Earth.

And AMERICANS have openly expressed that they are absolutely willing to utilize their strategic weapons if the situation demands it [FIRST STRIKE POSSIBILITY not ruled out]. This reality was particularly apparent during the course of unusally heightened tensions between Trump administration and leadership of DPRK back in 2017.

One of the letters of Donald Trump to North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un for reference:-

letter-to-chairman-kim-jong-un_original.jpg

https://www.politico.com/interactives/2018/trump-letter-to-kim-jong-un-transcript-analysis/

DPRK and USA came very close to exchanging blows back in 2017; bear in mind the fact that DPRK have thermonuclear bombs and even ICBM capability. US have continued to impose crippling sanctions on DPRK to this day.

Therefore, having nuclear weapons is not enough and does not make ONE invincible or untouchable. A sound foreign diplomacy is a MUST.

This isn't to say that Pakistan conform to an existence of irrational FEAR on a national level - paranoia is never helpful and instructive in the AGE of COMPLEXITY - effective management is the key. And Allah Almighty help those who help themselves.

There are numerous smaller and less capable countries managing a meaningful existence in this world. So Pakistan can as well.

There are superior minds than mine out there in Pakistan and also on PDF, so I believe that the country is in good hands. Whatever becomes of Pakistan, affects us all in the end. Nevertheless, people can disagree with my opinion and I respect that. I only desire a progressive and prosperous Pakistan which strives for the greater good on global stage.

Above all, please do dua that Allah Almighty show Pakistan the right PATH. His guidance and support trumps everything else.

If I am wrong about things, than Allah Almighty show me the right PATH as well. Ameen.

I also assure everybody that my intent was never to deceive anybody, and I carried no agenda. If I got something wrong - I was misled by my readings and/or lacking in understanding. I assure you all that I will keep an open mind offline as well. I still have to address some deficiences on a personal level, and I will. I am striving for the right path and peace in personal capacity.

UNITY; FAITH; DISCIPLINE

Pakistani nationals are split on political and ideological grounds across the country (courtesy of dysfunctional Pakistani politics and inherent struggle between Democratic and Authoritative forces to steer the country forward), and many nationals are easy to mislead and brainwash by FOREIGN propaganda (FOREIGN being the key term; not country-specific). WE are a chaotic mix of pro-Russia; pro-China; pro-USA; pro-Iran; pro-Turkey; pro-Saudi; pro-UK and many more at personal capacity. Some have SOFT CORNER for India and Israel as well (not kidding). This is WHY our country does not have a coherent view of "local and global developments."

DIVERSITY in VIEWS is always welcome (very insightful) but there must be a limit to doing POOJA of [any] camp. I have also noticed that some Pakistani nationals go as far as to question LOYALTY aspect of others if they are not Pro-(certain country) enough in respective political expressions - this is WRONG on many levels and fuels discord between us. People are entitled to their views, let them be. Please keep in mind that VIEWS are subject to CHANGE cue external developments - wisdom also comes with age. So have some faith in humanity.

There is a way forward for Pakistan, to transform our country into a strong and progressive society in the long-term.

1. WE [should] strive for tolerance, truthfulness, and BALANCE in our discourses and practices (extremism is a dangerous path and hinders personal development and growth on many levels). WE must cultivate a habit of listening to each other at bear minimum.

2. Do not take bait of sources of disinformation (particularly conspiracy theories) which are intended to cloud our judgement and ruin Pakistan's internal harmony - these sources are not only Western but Global. These sources can be so convincing due to exceptional blending of truth and falsehood in them that they can deceive even the best of minds out there. Be mindful of BOTS in particular. Try to corroborate findings of each source, if possible.

3. WE [should] strive for POSITIVE attitude in person.

4. WE [should] understand the significance of academic and scientific perspectives in each discourse, and also believe in the unknown; culture of empiricism in short.

5. WE [should] not deceive and backstab each other in life and otherwise (this culture is prevalent in numerous Pakistani organizations unfortunately). WE should be HONEST with each other.

I have a small analogy to share.

"I requested my internet service provider to help me in bridging spare router with that of the original provider to improve signal strength and reach in my home. The internet service provider insisted that I have buy another router from them and my spare one will not work. I thanked him for his service but refused his offer. I overcame my laziness, took the responsibility of bridging and achieved it on my own."

WE are dishonest to each other on a micro-level, what do WE expect on the national level?

6. Pakistani [should] learn to FORGIVE others, particularly those who seek your forgiveness.

"Who spend [in the cause of Allah ] during ease and hardship and who restrain anger and who pardon the people - and Allah loves the doers of good;" - Surah Ali 'Imran [3; 134]

7. Pakistan [should] REJECT corruption in all its forms. This is one of the greatest reasons why Pakistan have a dysfunctional economy and institutions.

Understand what a true democracy is all about in this link: https://www.un.org/en/sections/issues-depth/democracy/index.html

8. Pakistan [should] also learn to hold its LEADERSHIP accountable on a national level. Irresponsible leadership will ensure dysfunction and ruin only which Pakistan cannot afford for indefinite period.

Sincere apologies

If I have hurt sentiments of any member of this forum throughout my contributions, please understand that I have regrets in my heart. And I would appreciate your "forgiveness."

On the last note - Moon Landings are not FAKE

:enjoy:

---

@WebMaster
@HRK
@The Eagle
@Irfan Baloch
@Dubious
@jaibi
@Horus

Some of my naraz brothers

@Starlord
@Path-Finder
@BHarwana
@war&peace
@AmirPatriot

Thank you to all who guided me and supported me on this platform. Wish you all the best in your endeavors.

NOTE: I will respond only in this thread (if I have to), assuming it is not taken down. This is my last on PDF.
Dear Legend,
You are one of the sane members. I can understand your phase and advise you to deal with your hardships first but do not leave the forum. We will be waiting for you to return and sharing your successful story with other members. Who knows that how many are like you and might be in future when you will, Inshallah share how Allah Azzwajal has in past helped you to get through your tribulation, may give strength to others for withstanding their battle ground?
PDF will remain part of your life and you can keep both with you:)
Remember, this is closed boy's club. Either we do not accept members and if we do, then we do not allow them to leave :smokin:
Regards

I can tell you its not the Maturity , but my stubbornness .. As long as i am satisfied with logic I don't take anyone's else over me ..I used to see this as my weakness but i realized that its my strength .
Fair enough.

Nevertheless, refer back to my suggestion # 1 in my opening post. WE must cultivate a habit of listening to each other at bear minimum - even if WE do not agree with a particular point. This creates inter-harmony. :-)

You don't have to, Despite I don't like you but my suggestion is that don't change the way you think or believe , cause its what makes you unique , some might like you some might not ..
INTROSPECTION is important; one must learn from mistakes and strive to do better.

I could convey my perspectives in some of the threads in a better way but my own imperfections clouded my judgement at times. This led to some members disliking me because I came across too overbearing or authoritative at times.

I think greater use of emoticons can be useful at times, to lighten the mood.

Point is , there is no critical thinking in believing that USA Army is invincible when they are not, just because you repeat something does not make it truth, Truth is only Allah is invincible and no one else in this universe , he can bring any force , power down to its knees in matter of days, don't believe me ? See around you in this time of COVID-19 .. As much as I believe in Human race to find cure and come out as victor during this pandemic , but it tell you how easy it is for Allah to bring world Super powers down to their knees, just hear what USA top researchers , and so are China .. when you argue that America is invincible , and every foe they face suddenly becomes the most hardest than i am sorry its a Joke, America only attack countries with little to no military might, when Russia took Crimea the same mighty America stand and watch, Russia roll over and save A$$head, America stood and watch , And someday China will take Taiwan and America will stand there and watch ..You are free to call me America hater or whatever I care less .
I think there have been a misunderstanding about my views in this regard. This is a lengthy debate and I do not wish to partake in it but I will give my two cents here.

Allah Almighty is all-powerful entity and created everything including this world and all living beings inhabiting it. I do not think that this aspect needs to be emphasized among believers. Indeed, a mere virus brought much of the world to its knees, and this is a MINOR reminder from Allah Almighty to all humans to mend their ways and remember him. Not sure how many have gotten the memo.

Above being the case, this world is very complex and have realities of its own (all granted by Allah Almighty of-course) - a sandbox of sorts. WE are a part of this world and have to come to terms with its realities sooner or later. I always recommend studying Surah al-Isra in full: https://quran.com/17 (although entire Holy Quran must be studied in full)

Surah al-Isra serve as a divine warning from Allah Almighty to those states which were created in his name and supposed to adhere to his teachings but deviated from the right path (i.e. degenerated into practices of corruption and mischief instead). Allah Almighty have warned that he will subject these states to overwhelming trials including destructive wars and they might fall apart in the process if they do not heed his warnings and course-correct. Allah Almighty expanded on this theme with HISTORY of the (ancient) Kingdom of Israel as an analogue to draw conclusions from. Similar message is in Surah Ar-Rum as well; how many other settlements have fallen apart over time in general.

وَقَضَيْنَا إِلَىٰ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ فِي الْكِتَابِ لَتُفْسِدُنَّ فِي الْأَرْضِ مَرَّتَيْنِ وَلَتَعْلُنَّ عُلُوًّا كَبِيرًا - 17:4
فَإِذَا جَاءَ وَعْدُ أُولَاهُمَا بَعَثْنَا عَلَيْكُمْ عِبَادًا لَّنَا أُولِي بَأْسٍ شَدِيدٍ فَجَاسُوا خِلَالَ الدِّيَارِ ۚ وَكَانَ وَعْدًا مَّفْعُولًا - 17:5
ثُمَّ رَدَدْنَا لَكُمُ الْكَرَّةَ عَلَيْهِمْ وَأَمْدَدْنَاكُم بِأَمْوَالٍ وَبَنِينَ وَجَعَلْنَاكُمْ أَكْثَرَ نَفِيرًا - 17:6
إِنْ أَحْسَنتُمْ أَحْسَنتُمْ لِأَنفُسِكُمْ ۖ وَإِنْ أَسَأْتُمْ فَلَهَا ۚ فَإِذَا جَاءَ وَعْدُ الْآخِرَةِ لِيَسُوءُوا وُجُوهَكُمْ وَلِيَدْخُلُوا الْمَسْجِدَ كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍ وَلِيُتَبِّرُوا مَا عَلَوْا تَتْبِيرًا - 17:7

Translations in the provided link.

These divine revelations bear much significance for Pakistan as well; WE are not an exception to the rule. Pakistan must learn from its mistakes and course-correct itself. This is why CRITICAL THINKING is important.

Regarding American military might; not once I recall claiming that it is "invincible." No man-made army and/or institution is. However, nothing wrong with admitting the fact that Americans have fielded one of the finest armies in the world since World War II, and have numerous accomplishments in the battlefield to tout about since independence; they have destroyed multiple regimes to begin with. I perceive this as ONE OF THE TRIALS of Allah Almighty for the believers at large - you may too if this makes you feel better. To say that [they] only attack countries with little to no military might, is akin to burying head in the sand like an Ostrich. Refer to this link: https://www.historycentral.com/wars.html

They are busy building a new generation of (more capable) weapon systems, and some individuals are ever-eager to test them when opportunity arises, or rather created; some WARS are fought to WIN and some to TEST. There is nothing to REJOICE in these endeavors regardless.

Russia and China - each is a very powerful country with significant nuclear might; it is seemingly impractical to INVADE either as of late. This move will only lead to much death and destruction in the world, and therefore, not a desirable end for any state at present. The BIG three (USA; Russia; China) are flexible in their dealings with each other, and continue to [accommodate] each other from time-to-time depending upon what kind of benefits they are extracting from each other - these accommodations are never one-sided affairs (DIPLOMACY aspect of dealings). However, Great Power Competition is an UGLY reality in itself, and another long-drawn COLD WAR between great powers might materialize soon. I am not interested in picking a side here because great powers of the world are all the same (some have a promising start but degenerate into forces of corruption and mischief eventually - POWER corrupts); this is apparent from HISTORY as well. Let us hope that this world does not descend into World War III (or worse).

Recommended reading: https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/why-power-corrupts-37165345/

Previous COLD WAR have already damaged much of the Islamic bloc to great extent, and have led many believers astray consequently (this is very important direction of research for those who are interested). WE must realize that lesser states risk becoming a PAWN in the GAME of Great Power Competition of mischievous superpowers and end up tasting RUIN in the mix. Muslims in these times are unfortunately increasingly out of touch from the teachings of Allah Almighty and Holy Prophet (PBUH), and split on ideological, political and religious grounds - this is WHY every Islamic country is susceptible to foreign exploitation and subjugate in current times. For us; true power will come from pan-Islamic BROTHERHOOD and shared goals to mitigate our reliance on great powers to manage our affairs.

My take is that Pakistan must try its best to not play in the hands of any foreign entity, and must strive for course-correction and greater good in this world (if possible). At minimum, Pakistan can strive for BALANCE in its GLOBAL dealings - be on good terms with as many states as possible and ignore any conflict which does not affect us directly. This direction will ensure a respectful standing of our country in Global Affairs - people respect those who have PRINCIPLES. When WE think on the level of a society, than WE have no choice but to come to terms with complexities of this world including planning, management, economics, technologies, directions, diplomacy and more - and a realistic take of things is increasingly important in the process. This website is a platform where Pakistani nationals can discuss societal matters to great lengths and draw meaningful conclusions from them. If numerous Pakistani nationals will not develop a realistic take of things in this world than understand that there will be tragic consequences for the country at large. Pakistan must have PRINCIPLES as a nation. Pakistan is STRONG in the military context (alhamdulillah), but have internal problems and a dysfunctional economy as of late. This country can propel to great heights by addressing its internal rot and by creating ample opportunities for its masses to serve the country in any capacity with shared values (uprooting corruption; promoting education and brotherhood).

Times do change, and nothing is ever-lasting in this world. Only Allah Almighty knows which country will last longer than the other, and which country will taste ruin in the future. However, human brain have much potential and learning curve, and WE all have the capacity to learn from our experiences and course-correct. WE are SELF-AWARE beings after all, and have sufficient capacity to understand what is good and bad for us, and what choices to make.

The least I can do is to strive for the right path on my own because I am answerable to Allah Almighty for my own deeds in the end. The HOUR is approaching as hinted numerous times in the Holy Quran.

Peace to you.

EDITED my response to give it better context.

Dear Legend,
You are one of the sane members. I can understand your phase and advise you to deal with your hardships first but do not leave the forum. We will be waiting for you to return and sharing your successful story with other members. Who knows that how many are like you and might be in future when you will, Inshallah share how Allah Azzwajal has in past helped you to get through your tribulation, may give strength to others for withstanding their battle ground?
PDF will remain part of your life and you can keep both with you:)
Remember, this is closed boy's club. Either we do not accept members and if we do, then we do not allow them to leave :smokin:
Regards
Good Sir,

Thank you so much for your encouragement. The brotherly love I have received from numerous members of this forum will not be forgotten, I assure you. No better share than to share a 'success-story' for my brothers here, if achieved. :-)

Need all the prayers I can get in my difficult hour, Sir.

My prayers for your ever-success and well-being in life as well (Ameen).

Last edited:
Fair enough.

Nevertheless, refer back to my suggestion # 1 in my opening post. WE must cultivate a habit of listening to each other at bear minimum - even if WE do not agree with a particular point. This creates inter-harmony. :-)

INTROSPECTION is important; one must learn from mistakes and strive to do better.

I could convey my perspectives in some threads in a better way but my own imperfections clouded my judgement as times. This led to some members disliking me because I came across too overbearing or authoritative at times.

I think there have been a misunderstanding about my views in this regard. This is a lengthy debate and I do not wish to partake in it but I will give my two cents here.

Allah Almighty is all-powerful entity and created everything including this world and all living beings inhabiting it. I do not think that this aspect needs to be emphasized among believers. Indeed, a mere virus brought much of the world to its knees, and this is a MINOR reminder from Allah Almighty to all humans to mend their ways and remember him. Not sure how many have gotten the memo.

Above being the case, this world is very complex and have realities of its own (all granted by Allah Almighty of-course). WE are a part of this world and have to come to terms with its realities sooner or later. I always recommend studying Surah al-Isra in full: https://quran.com/17 (although entire Holy Quran must be studied in full)

Surah al-Isra serve as a divine warning from Allah Almighty to those states which were created in his name and supposed to adhere to his teachings but degenerated into corruption and mischief in their practices instead. Allah Almighty have warned that he will subject these states to overwhelming trials in this world and they might fall apart in the process if they do not heed his teachings and warnings. Allah Almighty expanded on this with history of the ancient of Kingdom of Israel as an analogue to draw conclusions from, and have also mentioned how many settlements have fallen apart over time. Similar message is in Surah Ar-Rum as well.

وَقَضَيْنَا إِلَىٰ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ فِي الْكِتَابِ لَتُفْسِدُنَّ فِي الْأَرْضِ مَرَّتَيْنِ وَلَتَعْلُنَّ عُلُوًّا كَبِيرًا - 17:4
فَإِذَا جَاءَ وَعْدُ أُولَاهُمَا بَعَثْنَا عَلَيْكُمْ عِبَادًا لَّنَا أُولِي بَأْسٍ شَدِيدٍ فَجَاسُوا خِلَالَ الدِّيَارِ ۚ وَكَانَ وَعْدًا مَّفْعُولًا - 17:5
ثُمَّ رَدَدْنَا لَكُمُ الْكَرَّةَ عَلَيْهِمْ وَأَمْدَدْنَاكُم بِأَمْوَالٍ وَبَنِينَ وَجَعَلْنَاكُمْ أَكْثَرَ نَفِيرًا - 17:6
إِنْ أَحْسَنتُمْ أَحْسَنتُمْ لِأَنفُسِكُمْ ۖ وَإِنْ أَسَأْتُمْ فَلَهَا ۚ فَإِذَا جَاءَ وَعْدُ الْآخِرَةِ لِيَسُوءُوا وُجُوهَكُمْ وَلِيَدْخُلُوا الْمَسْجِدَ كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍ وَلِيُتَبِّرُوا مَا عَلَوْا تَتْبِيرًا - 17:7

These divine revelations bear much significance for Pakistan as well; WE are not an exception to the rule. Pakistan must learn from its mistakes and course-correct itself. This is why CRITICAL THINKING is important.

Regarding American military might; not once I recall claiming that it is "invincible." No man-made army and/or institution is. However, there is no SHAME in admitting the fact that Americans have fielded one of the finest armies in the world since World War II, and have numerous accomplishments to tout about in the battlefield since independence. I take this as ONE OF THE TRIALS of Allah Almighty for the believers at large - you may too if this makes you feel better. To say that [they] only attack countries with little to no military might, is akin to buying head in the sand like an Ostrich. Refer to this link: https://www.historycentral.com/wars.html

They are busy building a new generation of (more capable) weapon systems, and some individuals are ever-eager to test them when opportunity arises, or rather created; some WARS are fought to WIN and some to TEST. There is nothing to REJOICE in these endeavors.

Russia and China - each is a very powerful country with significant nuclear might; it is seemingly impractical to INVADE either at present. This move will only lead to much death and destruction in the world, and therefore, not a desirable end for any state at present. The BIG three (USA; Russia; China) are flexible in their dealings with each other, and continue to [accommodate] each other from time-to-time depending upon what kind of benefits they are extracting from each other - these accommodations are never one-sided affairs. However, Great Power Competition is an UGLY reality, and another long-drawn COLD WAR between great powers might materialize soon. I am not interested in picking a side here because great powers of the world are all the same (forces of corruption and mischief in my view); this is apparent from HISTORY as well. Let us hope that this world does not descend into World War III (or worse).

Picture this: Previous COLD WAR have already damaged much of the Islamic bloc to great extent, and have led many believers astray consequently (this is very important direction of research for those who are interested). WE must realize that it is the lesser states which risk becoming a PAWN in the games of mischievious superpowers and end up ruining themselves. Muslims in these times are unfortunately increasingly out of touch from teachings of Allah Almighty and Holy Prophet (PBUH), and split on ideological, political and religious grounds - this is WHY every Islamic country is easy to exploit and subjugate in current times. For us; true power will come from pan-Islamic BROTHERHOOD and shared goals.

My take is that Pakistan must no longer play into hands of any entity, and must strive for course-correction and greater good in this world (if possible). At minimum, Pakistan can strive for BALANCE in its GLOBAL dealings, and this might just work. When WE think on the level of a society, than WE need have no choice but to come to terms with the complexities of this world including management, rationale, realistic take of things, direction and more. This website is a platform where Pakistani nationals can discuss societal matters to great lengths and draw meaningful conclusions from them. If numerous Pakistani nationals will not have a realistic take of things in this world than understand that this will have tragic consequences for the county at large.

Times do change, and nothing is ever-lasting in this world. Only Allah Almighty knows which country will last longer than the other, and will country will taste ruin in the future. Human brain have excellent potential though, and WE all have the capacity to learn and course-correct.

The least I can do is to strive for the right path on my own because I am answerable to Allah Almighty for my own deeds in the end. The HOUR is approaching as hinted numerous times in the Holy Quran.

Peace to you.

Good Sir,

Thank you so much for your encouragement. The brotherly love I have received from numerous members of this forum will not be forgotten, I assure you. No better share than to share a 'success-story' for my brothers here, if achieved. :-)

Inshallah, have strong faith and remember that Allah Azzwajal expresses ghairah for some of his creations, the most luckiest gets such attention. These hard times are here for you because you are his centre of attention just like protagonist is when writer is writing a story! Remember Him tomorrow, when good time shall come to you :)
Regards

Fair enough.

I could convey my perspectives in some threads in a better way but my own imperfections clouded my judgement as times. This led to some members disliking me because I came across too overbearing or authoritative at times.

Above being the case, this world is very complex and have realities of its own (all granted by Allah Almighty of-course). WE are a part of this world and have to come to terms with its realities sooner or later. I always recommend studying Surah al-Isra in full: https://quran.com/17 (although entire Holy Quran must be studied in full)

Surah al-Isra serve as a divine warning from Allah Almighty to those states which were created in his name and supposed to adhere to his teachings but degenerated into corruption and mischief in their practices instead. Allah Almighty have warned that he will subject these states to overwhelming trials in this world and they might fall apart in the process if they do not heed his teachings and warnings. Allah Almighty expanded on this with history of the ancient of Kingdom of Israel as an analogue to draw conclusions from, and have also mentioned how many settlements have fallen apart over time. Similar message is in Surah Ar-Rum as well.

Regarding American military might; not once I recall claiming that it is "invincible." No man-made army and/or institution is. However, there is no SHAME in admitting the fact that Americans have fielded one of the finest armies in the world since World War II, and have numerous accomplishments to tout about in the battlefield since independence. I take this as ONE OF THE TRIALS of Allah Almighty for the believers at large - you may too if this makes you feel better. To say that [they] only attack countries with little to no military might, is akin to buying head in the sand like an Ostrich. Refer to this link: https://www.historycentral.com/wars.html

They are busy building a new generation of (more capable) weapon systems, and some individuals are ever-eager to test them when opportunity arises, or rather created; some WARS are fought to WIN and some to TEST. There is nothing to REJOICE in these endeavors.

Russia and China - each is a very powerful country with significant nuclear might; it is seemingly impractical to INVADE either at present. This move will only lead to much death and destruction in the world, and therefore, not a desirable end for any state at present. The BIG three (USA; Russia; China) are flexible in their dealings with each other, and continue to [accommodate] each other from time-to-time depending upon what kind of benefits they are extracting from each other - these accommodations are never one-sided affairs. However, Great Power Competition is an UGLY reality, and another long-drawn COLD WAR between great powers might materialize soon. I am not interested in picking a side here because great powers of the world are all the same (forces of corruption and mischief in my view); this is apparent from HISTORY as well. Let us hope that this world does not descend into World War III (or worse).

Picture this: Previous COLD WAR have already damaged much of the Islamic bloc to great extent, and have led many believers astray consequently (this is very important direction of research for those who are interested). WE must realize that it is the lesser states which risk becoming a PAWN in the games of mischievious superpowers and end up ruining themselves. Muslims in these times are unfortunately increasingly out of touch from teachings of Allah Almighty and Holy Prophet (PBUH), and split on ideological, political and religious grounds - this is WHY every Islamic country is easy to exploit and subjugate in current times. For us; true power will come from pan-Islamic BROTHERHOOD and shared goals.

My take is that Pakistan must no longer play into hands of any entity, and must strive for course-correction and greater good in this world (if possible). At minimum, Pakistan can strive for BALANCE in its GLOBAL dealings, and this might just work. When WE think on the level of a society, than WE need have no choice but to come to terms with the complexities of this world including management, rationale, realistic take of things, direction and more. This website is a platform where Pakistani nationals can discuss societal matters to great lengths and draw meaningful conclusions from them. If numerous Pakistani nationals will not have a realistic take of things in this world than understand that this will have tragic consequences for the county at large.

Times do change, and nothing is ever-lasting in this world. Only Allah Almighty knows which country will last longer than the other, and will country will taste ruin in the future. Human brain have excellent potential though, and WE all have the capacity to learn and course-correct.

Peace to you.

Good Sir,

Still does not explain why shaving your head gives you a better chance at beating COVID19.

On the contrary someone was saying anti lice drug is effective.

As long as you are here. You are in debt to answer me questions

Still does not explain why shaving your head gives you a better chance at beating COVID19.

On the contrary someone was saying anti lice drug is effective.

As long as you are here. You are in debt to answer me questions
Dear Uncle,

God works in mysterious ways? Perhaps celebs are having an epiphany of sorts? :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom