What's new

Obama: US to leave 8,400 troops in Afghanistan

LOL! That is BS!
http://www.gettyimages.com/pictures...ne-gun-atop-an-american-15-picture-id72172858
army-soldier-checks-the-sights-of-machine-gun-atop-an-american-15-picture-id72172858

U.S. Army soldier checks the sights of machine gun atop an American outpost October 15, 2006 near Camp Tillman, Afghanistan just two kilometers from the Pakistan border. Some 20 rockets were fired at the U.S. camp manned by soldiers from the 2-87 Infantry just the previous night, although no one was injured. Army officials say that Taliban insurgents continue to mount attacks from the Pakistani side of the border. Camp Tillman is named after former Arizona Cardinals football player Pat Tillman, who gave up his NFL career and joined the U.S. Army Rangers to fight in the war on terror. He was killed in 2004 while on combat operations in Afghanistan near the Pakistan border.
Look at the surroundings, This one checkpost must be quite effective.
US never kept permanent checkpost like these as Taliban would attack these coming heavy with planning.

US spend $68 billion dollars in afghanistan and not single fence was installed on border they claim is used by taliban

US never kept permanent checkpost like these as Taliban would attack these coming heavy with planning.

US spend $68 billion dollars in afghanistan and not single fence was installed on border they claim is used by taliban

Well then, like you just pointed out, we don't establish permanent checkpoints because its useless. And would a fence be a deterrent to the Taliban? We have a hard time with illegal immigrants from the south and they don't carry rpgs to blast their way through.

LOL! That is BS!
http://www.gettyimages.com/pictures...ne-gun-atop-an-american-15-picture-id72172858
army-soldier-checks-the-sights-of-machine-gun-atop-an-american-15-picture-id72172858

U.S. Army soldier checks the sights of machine gun atop an American outpost October 15, 2006 near Camp Tillman, Afghanistan just two kilometers from the Pakistan border. Some 20 rockets were fired at the U.S. camp manned by soldiers from the 2-87 Infantry just the previous night, although no one was injured. Army officials say that Taliban insurgents continue to mount attacks from the Pakistani side of the border. Camp Tillman is named after former Arizona Cardinals football player Pat Tillman, who gave up his NFL career and joined the U.S. Army Rangers to fight in the war on terror. He was killed in 2004 while on combat operations in Afghanistan near the Pakistan border.

Really? You actually defeated them? So I won't be hearing any attacks in Pakistan from now on right? If there is an attack, it be blamed on India correct?

Cant blame some of the posters from Pakistan here, they have been feed this constant narrative from the GHQ, and they keep repeating the same all over the place.

Bottom line : GHQ needs a genuine conversation with the AF and the US on where it stands on the Afghan situation and how it see the way forward, if it see the way forward via groups such as AF Talis then there is no middle ground but if they want deal with a sovereign AF state like any two sovereigns states do then I see a light down the tunnel.

Sorry to break it to you but the Afghan Talis are majority group in a world that is called GHQ, outside of that bubble the Afghan Talis are nothing but a proxy group that kill innocent people.

TTP : run by Pakistanis, headed by Pakistanis, had punjabi and a conglomerate of other ethnic groups in it, if we go by your definition I would say TTP represents not one but all majority and minority groups of Pakistani.

Lets not take this route my friend, you can't win this argument.

Solution : GHQ changes its outlook vis-a-vis Afghanistan, while Afghanistan stops any activities that are hostile to Pakistan.
Ever wondered why GHQ is like this against you and not against Iran, Because GHQ has realised this fact the that from the very first day Afghanistan has opposed Pakistan and plotted against it.
Its quite easy come clean to GHQ and assure them the indians will not be allowed in Afghanistan. Most of the insurgency support india gave in balochistan was from afghanistan and very little from Iran.
Afghanistan peace for no indian influence in afghanistan is not a bad deal?

That is because unlike conventional militaries, the US army used high tech toys to keep a hawk's eye on a vast area, they have these surveillance blimps that can keep an eye on pretty vast area.

It is not the quantity that matters it is the commitment from the US to the Afghan stability.
Besides it is the job of the Afghans and ANA to defend the country but what we need is training, equipments and support from out International parnters.

In situations like Afghanistan , quantity does matter , there is no substitute for conventional force numbers needed.
The bluff about a few special forces doing the job in 1 half hour only works on movies

Its game over

Joe Biden was the architect of this stupid strategy that a few special forces supported by air power and local malitas can get the job done ... 15 years on the job is still not done but the buffoonery about a handful of special forces still continues

Really? You actually defeated them? So I won't be hearing any attacks in Pakistan from now on right? If there is an attack, it be blamed on India correct?

Yes we eliminated more than 3000+ TTP during operation Zarb-e-Azb and those who survived retreated back to Afghanistan, TTP mostly consisted of Uzbeks and Tajik foreigners and their presence is completely eliminated from FATA and North Waziristan region and those who survived retreated back to Afghanistan, they can and could launch terror hits on soft targets in Pakistan because the border wasn't manned with fences and gates as terrorist came through the torkum border from Afghanistan to carry out terror attacks on both the APS and Bacha Khan university, but the North Alliance is not allowing Pakistan to build those gates and fences by opening fire on Pakistani posts why? also yes Indian involvement is there because when we captured TTP leader he openly stated that the Indians were and are funding the TTP from Afghanistan.

Ever wondered why GHQ is like this against you and not against Iran, Because GHQ has realised this fact the that from the very first day Afghanistan has opposed Pakistan and plotted against it.
Its quite easy come clean to GHQ and assure them the indians will not be allowed in Afghanistan. Most of the insurgency support india gave in balochistan was from afghanistan and very little from Iran.
Afghanistan peace for no indian influence in afghanistan is not a bad deal?

So you are telling me that just because AF did not agree with Pak admission in the UN 1947 then it continues to do what it does in 2016 :D not buying this one ;)

Yes we eliminated more than 3000+ TTP during operation Zarb-e-Azb and those who survived retreated back to Afghanistan, TTP mostly consisted of Uzbeks and Tajik foreigners and their presence is completely eliminated from FATA and North Waziristan region and those who survived retreated back to Afghanistan, they can and could launch terror hits on soft targets in Pakistan because the border wasn't manned with fences and gates as terrorist came through the torkum border from Afghanistan to carry out terror attacks on both the APS and Bacha Khan university, but the North Alliance is not allowing Pakistan to build those gates and fences by opening fire on Pakistani posts why? also yes Indian involvement is there because when we captured TTP leader he openly stated that the Indians were and are funding the TTP from Afghanistan.

May AF is funding the TTP ( personally I don't agree with funding any terrorist group) but have you wondered why? Because I think it is very simple, you fund my enemy and I fund your enemy!

Sorry to break it to you but the Afghan Talis are majority group in a world that is called GHQ, outside of that bubble the Afghan Talis are nothing but a proxy group that kill innocent people.

TTP : run by Pakistanis, headed by Pakistanis, had punjabi and a conglomerate of other ethnic groups in it, if we go by your definition I would say TTP represents not one but all majority and minority groups of Pakistani.

Lets not take this route my friend, you can't win this argument.

Solution : GHQ changes its outlook vis-a-vis Afghanistan, while Afghanistan stops any activities that are hostile to Pakistan.

Oh please we defeated the TTP while the whole US and NATO wasn't able to defeat the Afghan Taliban in over a decade, no matter what you say or how much you try to switch your blame to Pakistan, this is a reality you can never defeat native people no matter how much you try, Afghan Taliban are native majority ethnic race of Aghanistan while TTP was a foreign funded foreign organisation.

So you are telling me that just because AF did not agree with Pak admission in the UN 1947 then it continues to do what it does in 2016 :D not buying this one ;)

That's exactly the problem and you thought you could ride on the backs of invading US froces into Pakistan , just like indians were having wet dreams of a confrontation between US and Pakistan

Going forward we are going to demarcate , fence and close off the border

You'll be left to you own fate and we'll see who opposes the border shut down effort.

In situations like Afghanistan , quantity does matter , there is no substitute for conventional force numbers needed.
The bluff about a few special forces doing the job in 1 half hour only works on movies

Its game over

Joe Biden was the architect of this stupid strategy that a few special forces supported by air power and local malitas can get the job done ... 15 years on the job is still not done but the buffoonery about a handful of special forces still continues

Game over? What are you talking? The Afghan state stands, the ANSF is defends the motherland, millions of kids in school, commerce goes smoothly, we actually have the time while the Talis have the watches.

So wait a minute. You cannot build gates and fences because you are being fired upon from Afghanistan. Thats similar situation for the U.S. military when establishing outposts near the Pakistan border and being fired upon which prevents them doing the job of keeping the Taliban from going back into Afghanistan even when thousands of Taliban have been killed or wounded and retreated to Pakistan which leads to how was it possible unless you cannot watch your borders as well like us.

That's exactly the problem and you thought you could ride on the backs of invading US froces into Pakistan , just like indians were having wet dreams of a confrontation between US and Pakistan

Going forward we are going to demarcate , fence and close off the border

You'll be left to you own fate and we'll see who opposes the border shut down effort.

I have to confess that I just feel like I am also becoming a troll now a days, because of this tu-tu-mein-mein argumentation on PDF.

Anyways this argumentation is going no where, so i will end it now and I wish you a great day :)

So wait a minute. You cannot build gates and fences because you are being fired upon from Afghanistan. Thats similar situation for the U.S. military when establishing outposts near the Pakistan border and being fired upon which prevents them doing the job of keeping the Taliban from going back into Afghanistan even when thousands of Taliban have been killed or wounded and retreated to Pakistan which leads to how was it possible unless you cannot watch your borders as well like us.

We are building those fences and gates, no matter what this Northern Alliance puppet regime does on the order of their Indian masters, we will never stop building those gates.

Secondly you will never be able to defeat the Afghan Taliban in Afghanistan because they are an ethnic race, if you randomly pick three Afghanis, one in those three will be an Afghan Taliban as is most case the Afghan Talibans are mostly fighting a couple of km away from their very own homes, the only way you can win this is by committing genocide.

We are building those fences and gates, no matter what this Northern Alliance puppet regime does on the order of their Indian masters, we will never stop building those gates.

Secondly you will never be able to defeat the Afghan Taliban in Afghanistan because they are an ethnic race, if you randomly pick three Afghanis, one in those three will be an Afghan Taliban as is most of the case the Afghan Talis are mostly fighting a couple of km away from their very own homes, the only way you can win this is by committing genocide.

Well then good luck building those fences and hopefully the Taliban would be stopped from launching all those Spring Offensives as they call it. And good luck to your side to defeat the Pakistan Taliban.

Back
Top Bottom