What's new

Obama asks Iran to return downed US drone !

You use whatever you want to insult US. I can use whatever I want to return.

Come'n man, i am not insulting US, I was just pointing a mistake. I mean how a super power can be ashamed even if they kill innocents.

Come'n man, i am not insulting US, I was just pointing a mistake. I mean how a super power can be ashamed even if they kill innocents.
You must be thinking you are in your university sandbox with other children. :lol:

if Iran had any sense for diplomacy it would return it...

But its too late now after loud-mouthing its claims on decrypting the drone...sheesh u could have kept tht under wraps .

u could have gotten two brids with one stone..but Irians have always been foolhardy in anything and everything.

i speak off and entirely detached pov ...just what any sane entity would do.

Please explain to me why it would be wise of Iran to return the drone?

This is insane, of all the pressure Iran is currently facing, they need as much leverage as they can. It would also be a huge political capitulation of Iran to do this.

And what kind of error would it be if we associate science and engineering to THAT part of the world?

Its no error just a plain fact. You need to get out of that illusion that you are constantly in, Gambit. Also all that Science and technology are all stolen and taken from Muslims Scholars that built your hypocritical country ( y'know the one that keep going on about freedom but can't do anything because you aint white or you're a MUSLIM. and obama was elected to fool the world for the US govt to be not being a racist) built on.

It is our 'toy' but a treasure to Iran.

ANd Muslim gave you the biggest Treasure the gift of flight , Astronomy that NASA uses, Missles created by Muslims and so on.....
Its only polite to share technology.

Your insults to members here on this forum is a result of your insecurity of your country's weak economy , its failure to conquer weak Afghan (Taliban) people, Iran's hardware are advancing including the Muslim world, China, Russia which your country is too feeble and stupid to stop it , and the real truth of your hatred of other kinds. Well done to show that.

Besides if Iran kept quite about the downing, it would make hell of a lot easier for US black OPs,mercenaries terrorist groups like CIA, black water whatever you want to call them to go in Iran cause havoc like they did in Iraq with sectarian violence SHiites and Sunni and now in Afghanistan (see where ever the US goes there always sectarian violence - have you notice ? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-16125566 ) not to mention about 9/11 being an inside job. Typical of the US supporting terrorism around the world - real life Cobra or Boefeild,

Iran is doing like any other souverine state thats protecting its boarder against an aggressors

If you wanted your toy back you shouldn't have used it on Iranian soil, causing war by Spying on them - silly AMericans

Maybe too much agent orange has gotton to you Gambit.

I am absolutly disgusted by the mentality of the Americans here.

So lets say that Cuba violated American air space with a hostile military vehicle.
And the Americans got a hold of it, would America simply give it back?

America would declare war on Cuba and invade it.
Hell American invaded countries on much less.

Why does the world's biggest terrorist get a break if gets caught in the act?
Please tell me why?

American can't do anything about the UAV because they have positioned themselves to have no leverage in Iran.
All the sanctions and warmongering means that Iran has no reason to deal with America on this issue.

America thought that putting sanctions on Iran would be the sanctions on Cuba, but they forgot that Iran has a 5 thousand year old history, they wont just lie down.

Obama is playing politics. Apparently the Republicans think he should use stronger words to get the drone back. Here is ex Bush spokeperson Ari Fleischer tweets,

Ari Fleischer

I asked Iran 2 return drone & we'll see how they rspond. RR ddn't ask Iran 2 rturn hostages. Iran feared him, so they were freed

Ok and what does Iran gets in return?? Instead Iran should put this top secret drone to the top minds of China and Russia for reverse engineering.

Its no error just a plain fact. You need to get out of that illusion that you are constantly in, Gambit. Also all that Science and technology are all stolen and taken from Muslims Scholars that built your hypocritical country ( y'know the one that keep going on about freedom but can't do anything because you aint white or you're a MUSLIM. and obama was elected to fool the world for the US govt to be not being a racist) built on.

ANd Muslim gave you the biggest Treasure the gift of flight , Astronomy that NASA uses, Missles created by Muslims and so on.....
Its only polite to share technology.

Your insults to members here on this forum is a result of your insecurity of your country's weak economy , its failure to conquer weak Afghan (Taliban) people, Iran's hardware are advancing including the Muslim world, China, Russia which your country is too feeble and stupid to stop it , and the real truth of your hatred of other kinds. Well done to show that.

Besides if Iran kept quite about the downing, it would make hell of a lot easier for US black OPs,mercenaries terrorist groups like CIA, black water whatever you want to call them to go in Iran cause havoc like they did in Iraq with sectarian violence SHiites and Sunni and now in Afghanistan (see where ever the US goes there always sectarian violence - have you notice ? BBC News - New Afghan group claims shrine attack part of campaign ) not to mention about 9/11 being an inside job. Typical of the US supporting terrorism around the world - real life Cobra or Boefeild,

Iran is doing like any other souverine state thats protecting its boarder against an aggressors

If you wanted your toy back you shouldn't have used it on Iranian soil, causing war by Spying on them - silly AMericans

Maybe too much agent orange has gotton to you Gambit.

Wow..now Israelis lecturing Americans and supporting Iran...??? :woot::guns::hang3::cheesy::toast_sign::usflag:

I am absolutly disgusted by the mentality of the Americans here.

So lets say that Cuba violated American air space with a hostile military vehicle.
And the Americans got a hold of it, would America simply give it back?

America would declare war on Cuba and invade it.
Hell American invaded countries on much less.

Why does the world's biggest terrorist get a break if gets caught in the act?
Please tell me why?

American can't do anything about the UAV because they have positioned themselves to have no leverage in Iran.
All the sanctions and warmongering means that Iran has no reason to deal with America on this issue.

America thought that putting sanctions on Iran would be the sanctions on Cuba, but they forgot that Iran has a 5 thousand year old history, they wont just lie down.
So did we violated Iranian airspace? Say that we did. Are you saying Iran had nothing to do with said violation?

That is EXACTLY what should have happened. In the case of the U-2 shoot down over the Soviet Union, the Kremlin really had no choice but to make public the event. We were expecting the return of the pilot and aircraft. In this case, Iran should have kept quiet over this intelligence fortune. The ability to read an adversary's mail, predict his movements, anticipate his next locations, and finally feed him selected information is something you do not want to advertise.

The problem is that your government already knew that the drone fell into enemy hands and have likely anticipated counter-measures. Iran likely believe this revelation will greatly aid in their fight against your government.

As for returning drone, Iran should do what the US have done back on September 6, 1976 regarding Lieutenant Viktor Belenko defection from USSR and his Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-25 to Hakodate, Japan. I believe his Mig-25 was eventually released but in pieces to the Soviet Union.

Iran should just use a commercial courier like FedEx or UPS to return the drone but a box full of pieces at a time. :laugh:

The problem is that your government already knew that the drone fell into enemy hands and have likely anticipated counter-measures. Iran likely believe this revelation will greatly aid in their fight against your government.
This still does not absolve Iran from the foolishness of broadcasting an intelligence coup, and a desirable technical one at that.

As for returning drone, Iran should do what the US have done back on September 6, 1976 regarding Lieutenant Viktor Belenko defection from USSR and his Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-25 to Hakodate, Japan. I believe his Mig-25 was eventually released but in pieces to the Soviet Union.

Iran should just use a commercial courier like FedEx or UPS to return the drone but a box full of pieces at a time. :laugh:
By all means, give it back. In any way we do not care.

Back
Top Bottom