What's new

Obama administration announces $6.4 billion arms sale package to Taiwan

Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel sad for china. i think its america the culprit. America totaly surrownded china. Taiwan, japan, phillipine etc etc. Ooops how can i forget india? Well america the master of 'spider web'. i like it lol.

i feel sad for china. i think its america the culprit. America totaly surrownded china. Taiwan, japan, phillipine etc etc. Ooops how can i forget india? Well america the master of 'spider web'. i like it lol.

HaHa, glad you openly admitted India is a proud bit@h of US, bravo.

I like it lol.:smitten::pakistan::china:

China can't do anything as long as US supports Taiwan. Sorry I am not flaming.

We welcome flames. Especially from Indians, it keeps us high. :rofl:

Maybe China doesn't want to do anything. :azn:
And you do know what will happen to Taiwan if major players stop their single-China policy? :agree:
We can't shoot our missiles at Chinese, even if they don't agree with us and call them Taiwanese. :agree:
With profound cultural/religion differences, without Taiwan issue, what do you think make US/China relationship is even relevant? In other words, what do China/US sit around and talk???

Without Taiwan issue and that "beloved" by some Dahli Lama, how do we know for sure whos our friend, whos potentially friendly to China, and whos are our potential adversaries? These are billion EURO research intelligence, we get it for free. :agree:

What's the worst can happen? If Taiwan did get their independence(just for the sake of saying), which country in the world would the "taiwanese" trust the most after that? :D

When you are holding a club of Ace with Taiwan on it, did you notice who the dealer is? Could it be chinese? :azn:

We welcome flames. Especially from Indians, it keeps us high. :rofl:

And you do know what will happen to Taiwan if major players stop their single-China policy? :agree:
We can't shoot our missiles at Chinese, even if they don't agree with us and call them Taiwanese. :agree:
With profound cultural/religion differences, without Taiwan issue, what do you think make US/China relationship is even relevant? In other words, what do China/US sit around and talk???

Without Taiwan issue and that "beloved" by some Dahli Lama, how do we know for sure whos our friend, whos potentially friendly to China, and whos are our potential adversaries? These are billion EURO research intelligence, we get it for free. :agree:

What's the worst can happen? If Taiwan did get their independence(just for the sake of saying), which country in the world would the "taiwanese" trust the most after that? :D

When you are holding a club of Ace with Taiwan on it, did you notice who the dealer is? Could it be chinese? :azn:

Don't troll thread is about China & US. Don't drag India into it.

If i get started you will not have a single place to hide.

So let it be.

Don't troll thread is about China & US. Don't drag India into it.

If i get started you will not have a single place to hide.

So let it be.

:rofl:Just start it, and I will follow you to show you what is a joke maker nation.:rofl:
And I am glad of china give special VISA to people who living in south Tibet and india can do nothing about china.

All valid points. I havn't thought about it this way before.

Obama administration announces $6.4 billion arms sale package to Taiwan

It is business as usual for the americans and this is the best that it can do to earn its living : sell weapons.

HaHa, will you please stop lecturing me with your BS !, you are not

qualify, at least not from a proud citizen of a living "Hell Hole".

Now, stop trolling and stay with the topic=US arms sales to taiwan,

listen to me little yellow man , you call india a hell hole? just remember the diseases your dirty people gave to the world.... how many yellow people died and how ,many others suffered coz of dirty yellow people?
You said me to stick to the topic , bnt wht have you been doing all the way along.. IN ALL THE THREADS??? out of 100,000 spearms you were the fastest but not the brightest yellow man.
I again say why do millionms of yellow people live abroad if according to you china is So developed???? I know and you know too.. they live in other countries , I know , and you know too...
now stop being your normal ridiculous and stick to the topic , "US gave taiwan arms ,and chinese puked out of fear"

When you have nothing to say , U ll be like , "oo stick to topic pls, stop troling pls , indian mentality and cr&p" , Guess wt yellow man , our mentality is not as bad as a yellow man or a yellow woman.

listen to me little yellow man , you call india a hell hole? just remember the diseases your dirty people gave to the world.... how many yellow people died and how ,many others suffered coz of dirty yellow people?
You said me to stick to the topic , bnt wht have you been doing all the way along.. IN ALL THE THREADS??? out of 100,000 spearms you were the fastest but not the brightest yellow man.
I again say why do millionms of yellow people live abroad if according to you china is So developed???? I know and you know too.. they live in other countries , I know , and you know too...
now stop being your normal ridiculous and stick to the topic , "US gave taiwan arms ,and chinese puked out of fear"

When you have nothing to say , U ll be like , "oo stick to topic pls, stop troling pls , indian mentality and cr&p" , Guess wt yellow man , our mentality is not as bad as a yellow man or a yellow woman.

Is indian white man????:rofl: Is indian not yellow man???
I dont know why millions of yellow people live abroad, i just know millions japanese live abroad, millions American live abroad and millions indian live abroad.......And I just know many chinese live in some country like US, japan but not india, bcoz indian is very poor, just like hell and 75% indian's incoming is less than 2dollars..:rofl:

For this I would like to ask you again, what is indian?
Is indian white man or black man??????:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Funny guy.

Buddy, your post seems a little confusing, the only thing i could

understand was the 1000 missiles pointed at taiwan, like i said before

you guys simply know nothing about the taiwan issue with China, i

won't even bother to go any further.

Kashmir ? you mean Indian illegal occupied Kashmir, Did China show

you with the staple visa on the passport already ?

Tibet ? did your beloved GOI recongnized tibet as part of China ?

DL, the old fool ? what can he do other than doing a few show once in

a while ? how long you think India can play the DL card (80 yrs old) ?

BTW, please don't troll, stay on the topic of arms sales to taiwan.
:smitten::pakistan::china:

;)) Well i think US is allowing china to become a strong state. Given their imperialistic intentions, i think china should be treated at par with north korea. both have dictatorial governments and nuclear weapons and in my opinion a rude forgien policy.. trying to project the super power dreames of their country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom