What's new

NYPD paid me to 'bait' Muslims

The whole detail is highlighted in a book written by a very famous Pakistani writer Khan Ahmed Shuja Pasha titled, Masla e Kashmir, published in 1992 by Sang e Meel Publications, Lahore, Pakistan. He has authored more than 50 different books.

Not the propaganda pieces written by Pakistanis.Any Neutral sources??

Not asking propaganda pieces written by Pakistanis.Any Neutral sources??

He is a renowned and respected writer here and died some years ago.

And I gave the source as asked.

I think you should SHUT UP now.

if you cant provide any neutral and reliable source than stop posting such BS

if you cant provide any neutral and reliable source than stop posting such BS

This is a very very reliable source.

You can search for your BS neutrality somewhere else.

And you are no body to tell me to stop posting what is reliable and truthful because it doesn't suit your egotistical and paranoid grey matter.

Now get lost - tin horn.

Who are you to tell me to SHUT UP.None of us ever even heard of this guy.Not a single piece of information about him is available in Internet.I am supposed to believe he renowned and respected writer.You are just making yourself look like a fool.Post some nuetral source or don't post at all.

This is a very very reliable source.

You can search for your BS neutrality somewhere else.

And you are no body to tell me to stop posting what is reliable and truthful because it doesn't suit your egotistical and paranoid grey matter.

Now get lost - tin horn.

Guys why's everyone on a edge today...chill guys..stop calling names..usually it shows that the person has no stuff..this is a good forum..lets not trash it..my 2 cents.

Who are you to tell me to SHUT UP.None of us ever even heard of this guy.Not a single piece of information about him is available in Internet.I am supposed to believe he renowned and respected writer.You are just making yourself look like a fool.Post some nuetral source or don't post at all.

Welcome to Sang-e-Meel Publications, online bookstore, Pakistan, Publishers, Importers, Exporters, Distributors

Just move on.

Added Later: here is another link of an article with references as well.

http://pu.edu.pk/images/journal/studies/PDF-FILES/Artical - 7.pdf

He sold himself cheap for $1000 a month to be a rat. FBI is paying between $60k and $100k. He needs to get an agent next time.

Our own deviants are bigger enemies that anyone from outside. Nafiz, OBL, Zwahiri, Awlaqi, Nabhani, Banna, Qutb etc. Indians, Zionists and others are only pursuing what is in their interest taking advantage of the weak links in the chain. Weakness is a crime, weak have no right to exist.

Some idiots are responsible for wasting my time and going through those idiots posts in this thread:angry:

why Indians should not be banned from coming to BD section

Back
Top Bottom