What's new

NUST vs GIK

and what about research opportunities? is nust a research oriented college? and what program are you enrolled in?

I am in mechanical, research is up to you. Uni not very supportive but if you are willing to do something like that you will find some teachers supporting you

Thn wish me luck im gonna attempt NBS test in august :)

We can be class fellows :D + NBS has the best building in the whole H-12

Its utterly stupid to study engineering in Pakistan. If you have good grades,PM me i'll recommend something different/better.

its really difficult to find information about Pakistani unis.
I want to do mechanical engineering. is GIK better or NUST?
Is Karachi Nust better or the one in Islamabad?

NUST in ISLAMABAD!:smitten: go for it n u wudnt regret!:police:

GIKI is better because of its environement and exposures. but if your preferred track is catered by GIKI, like what track you will follow, think about specialization.

NUST ISL is original,no match of it!:coffee:

H-12 is just awesome, shame I am not there

GIKI is better because of its environement and exposures. but if your preferred track is catered by GIKI, like what track you will follow, think about specialization.

In GIKI students enjoy more freedom, have more say in societies and organize more events

Its utterly stupid to study engineering in Pakistan. If you have good grades,PM me i'll recommend something different/better.

I cant PM anyone, dont have 1000 posts under my belt. can you pm me your email address and i can contact you via email?

lol its one of the oldest and most prestigious institution in NUST
i've tried to contact nust islamabad but seems like the entire university staff has went for a hike.
can you guide me through the admission process? I'm doing A2 and I've taken SAT 1 and 2. should i take the nust entrance test or can i register through the SATs?

Back
Top Bottom