What's new

Nuclear club eyes Indian inclusion, but risks Pakistan's ire

There was no Canadian technology regarding the nuclear weapon design silly.

It was simply the plutonium material.

Prepare for the defeat then. Enjoy it well. I know I will. So will Lucknowis :D
China still will be a problem. Lucky we have them... but otherwise our foreign policy has just been a pushover.

Pakistan should first publish a whitepaper on their nuclear mart run (incredibly single handedly, an obvious cover up) by a q khan and why he was then pardoned the same day he took the fall for PA.

Such bs makes sure nobody believes pakistani claims.

exactly how ?
Pakistan has as much right to use nuclear technology as any other country. Making India a member of NSG would give it access to nuclear technology while denying us. This is going to be a highly unfair and biased decision. How can than we develop our nuclear industry. What do you say to that ?

Nuclear deal with Australia is through...

India, Australia nuclear deal to come into force | The Indian Express

I saw a meme like a decade ago over how Pakistan threatens World on various issues..It showed Pakistan placed a gun on its forehead and stated "Give us what we want or I'll kill myself". :lol:
Do you seriously believe that meme ?

Making India a member of NSG would give it access to nuclear technology while denying us.

Thats already happened with the various bilateral deals India has signed....starting with the original indo-US one that paved the way for the others.

NSG would only be a streamlining procedure, India would not have to bilaterally negotiate/sign with each country like it is doing right now....and there would be better access to competitive bidding for nuclear power technology and nuclear fuel (both raw ore and refined fissile).

The other major benefit is that entry into NSG effectively means India keeps Pakistan out of it.

India already has its own export controls for nuclear technology that the NSG itself has vetted and approved of, so there will be no major re-aligning in this regard.

Whatever happens, India must go full steam ahead with its FBTR program.....which will ensure its local demand is met easily once massive plutonium "seed" fuel is brought in and the Thorium cycle is perfected, India can even become a massive nuclear technology/fuel exporter.

reactor1_2606757a.JPG

It will be a huge defeat for Pakistani foreign policy if India gets through and Pakistan does not. Our nukes only exist because of India and any preferential treatment towards India will prove the hypocritical anti Pakistani attitude of the west. Very recently the west was decrying Iran having a nuke and now they are making a deal with a country that developed nukes using cheated Canadian technology.

on the other hand Pakistan has suffered immense sanctions for its nuke. The west favors countries like Israel and India.

Cheated Canadian technology?! In the beginning I used to think you were a sensible poster worth having discussions with but unfortunately, you're as troll as trolls come. I know my disapproval of your posts would probably mean nothing to you. But cheated Canadian technology? Did India use Canadian reactor to collect fission material for their atom bomb? Yes. That doesn't equate to to stolen Canadian technology?

By the way ever heard of UNERCO? The institute where your A Q Khan stole technology from and tried to sell it to rogue nations? At first your country blatantly denied stealing of technology and trying to sell it. It was only after US hit you guys with evidence that your 'father of nuclear programme' admitted to stealing technology and trying to proliferate this UNERCO technology and embarrassed whole Pakistan. So please don't talk about stealing western technology.

Pakistan has as much right to use nuclear technology as any other country. Making India a member of NSG would give it access to nuclear technology while denying us. This is going to be a highly unfair and biased decision. How can than we develop our nuclear industry. What do you say to that ?

Do you seriously believe that meme ?

I thought you said ..It would be a threat to the world in your earlier post?.pakistan isn't the world..right?

P.S. That meme is apt..china has nuclear armed both of its lieutenants one of whom threatens to nuke India and the other threatens to nuke the US.

I thought you said ..It would be a threat to the world in your earlier post?.pakistan isn't the world..right?

P.S. That meme is apt..china has nuclear armed both of its lieutenants one of whom threatens to nuke India and the other threatens to nuke the US.
We never threaten India and we are China's friend and not Lieutenant. Are you trying to say that India wants to become America's lieutenant

Last edited:
The AQ Khan debacle and the love affair our politicians and ex-military servicemen have with "nuke India" phrase will guarantee stiff opposition for Pakistan's entry into NSG.

Not to mention we do not provide any incentive for the group nor do we have Uncle Sam's blessing with us.

China will be our only nuclear supplier in the near future it seems.

Pakistan has their own supplier group that no one dare to interfere with.
Beside we got all the nuclear technology without being part of any supplier group.

In another meeting on September 6, 2008, the NSG participating governments agreed to grant India a "clean waiver" from its existing rules, which forbid nuclear trade with a country which has not signed the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT). The NSG's decision came after three days of intense U.S. diplomacy.[12]
The approval was based on a formal pledge by India stating that;

1. it would not share sensitive nuclear technology or material with others and
2. would uphold its voluntary moratorium on testing nuclear weapons.

The pledge was contained in a crucial statement issued during the NSG meeting by India outlining the country's disarmament and nonproliferation policies.

Nuclear Suppliers Group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Remember, Its India for which rules are bends to help him in by US and that will not by reciprocate for Pakistan for obvious reasons. Pakistan couldn't guarantee anything to anyone at this stage as its not in our national interests.

Like, Pakistan Can't guarantees that it would not share Technology with some special i.e., (KSA) countries in liu of just an open market membership which of no use immediately due to poor economic conditions in house.

Therefore, the burden to admit Pakistan in NSG and regulates Pakistan activities within some framework, is on this international body rather on Pakistan itself.

The demands towards US for Nuclear parity like India is just for Politics and keeping US on backfoot, nothing else.

We never threaten India and we are China's friend and not Lieutenant. Are you trying to say that India wants to become America's lieutenant

Pakistan depends on china for everything..quite similar to china's other ally..The north Koreans. Don't tell me that the chinese are a holy han race that will not take advantage of its dependents.

We do not depend on any country for anything, so you cannot draw a parallel there.

The threatening nuke posture has been more direct when pakistan specifically says that it's nukes are meant for India or that it will use nukes namely tactical nukes against India..similar to the north Koreans threatening to fire missiles towards the American mainland. Both count on china to come to their rescue for sake of economy, for sake of diplomacy, for sake of security or for their defense equipment.

Back
Top Bottom