What's new

Now Few thousand People Decide the Fate of Pakistan!

I liked pakistaan better under military rule. No offence, I have no right to comment on internal issues of your country, but seems democracy is myth in Pakistan and other Arab countries ( Libya, Israel, Egypt etc).
I agree. As far as Pakistan is concerned, military rule is the better option. Things were far better under General Mush's rule, and Indo-Pak relations were on the upswing.

I sometimes wonder if the Americans have a hand in Qadri's shenanigans? Like the Orange revolutions in the Middle East and Purple revolutions in the CAR instigated by the CIA. Is the CIA up to its tricks again to usher in another revolution for 'regime change' in Pakistan?

I agree. As far as Pakistan is concerned, military rule is the better option. Things were far better under General Mush's rule, and Indo-Pak relations were on the upswing.

I sometimes wonder if the Americans have a hand in Qadri's shenanigans? Like the Orange revolutions in the Middle East and Purple revolutions in the CAR instigated by the CIA. Is the CIA up to its tricks again to usher in another revolution for 'regime change' in Pakistan?

May be it is the case.

'Few thousands' is grossly misleading and incorrect, and the OP clearly did not attend the sit-ins and marches to Parliament! I am no supporter of PTI or PAT but when I look at their demands, I see nothing wrong and support anyone with such demands - they are all asking for strict implementation of Justice and Law for EVERYONE and lack of it is the single biggest problem in Pakistan. We all scream and shout to save democracy, but what democracy are we really talking of? We have becomes bigots of high caliber, blinded by our allegiances!

None of the anti-PTI and anti-PAT look at their charters of demand properly (how many of PMLN supporters actually know them all???), yet assumptions upon assumptions are made to discredit them. Look at the demands for god's sake!!

1. If few thousand people decide the fate of Pakistan, then Democracy or Dictatorships, we gone to be sink soon.
Right now few hundred decide the fate of Pakistan. If that is democracy then this one certainly is. I feel that it is democratic because IK (though I voted for him not because of his personal charisma but his call for change, otherwise, I personally do not find him to be a leader) has been saying it from day one about election rigging. He went to court and election tribunal but his grievances were not addressed. What happened in Model time needed an immediate redressal, for that matter that episode should not have taken place altogether. They were not given justice. Sitting in NA does not mean that common man should be deprived of justice. What TuQ is outlining as his agenda, is what democracy is. As regard sinking is concerned Pakistan is already sinking. This way or that way. Let it not be said that we did not fight to the last.

2. If few thousand people in sitting in Islamabad, in the name of change, forced government to resign, then i dont think so, future Governments will work for 6 months or more
If such circumstances prevail no government will prevail for long. This is what democracy is. If someone does not perform kick him out. winning elections does not mean that a king has been brought in power and no one should question them whether they are doing right or wrong. Just see how in last term Sindh and NA approved life time benefits for their members. Is it fair? I have paid taxes through out my life. Today if I lose my job or when I retire. What benefits will the government give me. Why they did not approve post retirement benefits for the tax payers.

3. If Tomorrow IK will be Prime Minister, and MQM jammed the Karachi, and ask the Resignation, then IK will resign, as example was already set by IK.

Yes in if justice does not prevail this will happen and IK should

Pakistan should become an autonomous region of Greater People's Republic of China
then you wouldn't have to worry about anything :china::pakistan:

PTI has a heavy following from Casted votes count they are Top 2 and with Minhaj party they are officially the voice of Pakistan

PTI has a heavy following from Casted votes count they are Top 2 and with Minhaj party they are officially the voice of Pakistan

What is definition of "Officially XXX of Pakistan"?

As Per Law, PTI might be official voice of KPK, but not complete Pakistan.

Few thousand also decide fate of Pakistan. Some are sitting in PM's office, the other are in GHQ and the general ruling elite. So yeah a few thousand super rich Pakistani treat poor Pakistanis like animals.

Sorry to say that, Civil War is just on our door. I hope I am wrong. After Syria, Egypt, iraq, Now it's Pakistan...

NS should allow them to do what ever they want, destroy Parliament, PM House. all will go into PTI negative rating and NS can even secure 20 years. Since PML-N already almost beg for the reconciliation and PTI is behaving like the Lords of the country.
PTI has valid demands .. how can u do investigation for murderers when they are in power.. how can u investgate rigging when all beneficiaries are ministers and NA speakers .. they must go for proper investigation . All parties have said rigging happened on massive scale .. even PMLN .. so why not investigate it properly

It is time for Pakistan Army to step in and hold Re-Elections.....

Re-Elections should be held within 90 days after the Electoral Reforms have been made.

Some suggestions for Electoral Reform :

1. Candidates for National Assembly and Senate must have Graduate Degrees.

2. There should be a spending CAP on Electoral Activities and Promotion.

3. Electronic means should be used for voting.

4. Election Commission should be unbiased

5. Proper vetting of Candidates should take place barring Convicts, Loan and Tax Defaulters from running for a Public Office.

Last edited:
PTI has valid demands .. how can u do investigation for murderers when they are in power.. how can u investgate rigging when all beneficiaries are ministers and NA speakers .. they must go for proper investigation . All parties have said rigging happened on massive scale .. even PMLN .. so why not investigate it properly

Kindly follow when you ask something... PTI is a road runner party, they can't sit in parliament or knows nothing. First thing, on 15 July, your leader ask for complete audit. and on 17 July Government accepted the demands, and after that he become silent till on 2nd aug, Mr. X-ISI Chief came and had a chat with your leader. Go first read the history of complete episode before pointing out a flaw.

Now tell me, even if NS back down, and PMLN is still in government how exactly it will reduce any Shareef brother's power? Isn't they can still milign the investigations, after all they are resourceful (as per you guyz, they have foreign Countries, Media, Army, Police, ECP, Nadra, opposition parties all in their back pocket even when they weren't in power a.k.a pre elections).

Next question comes, how Imran Khan even thought if they have rigged the election they can back down just as of his demand i.e. he promised peaceful march.

You are trusting Mid term elections with same government setup, ECP setup and investigation on rigging with same system but didn't trust last election (or i say accepted then back down) is a conflicting to a conflicting statements.. more confusion..

Dear, Mr. Taliban Khan is fooling your people and your the best choice he have who can't even understand so many conflicting statements, Daily U-Turns, lies.. Blind followers are Imran Khan's Power...

It is time for Pakistan Army to step in and hold Re-Elections.....

Re-Elections should be held within 90 days after the Electoral Reforms have been made.

Yeah sure .. so what if they do not as per history of the country? IK will bring up People of Pakistan against Army, or keep quiet till they themselves allow the elections as per their own likes and needs?

Its always a few thousand wise people who decide the destiny of a state especially when masses are uneducated and disillusioned like in our case. American support for nz clearly indicates now who's on the right side and who's beneficial to Pakistan future as US would never support anyone who will put Pakistan on track of true independence and progress.

Kindly follow when you ask something... PTI is a road runner party, they can't sit in parliament or knows nothing. First thing, on 15 July, your leader ask for complete audit. and on 17 July Government accepted the demands, and after that he become silent till on 2nd aug, Mr. X-ISI Chief came and had a chat with your leader. Go first read the history of complete episode before pointing out a flaw.
provide credible link when NS accepted it .. bring me a video clip or any credible press conference for any first tear leadership .. then we will discus ur post further

If you hold Assembly hostage today. Tomorrow this story might repeat with the TTP, BLA or any one who can muster strength hell anyone would do it.

Please understand bring real change start with KPK the province that PTI has MAKE IT best province in Pakistan.

then see next election you might win all provinces. Learn from the example of Erodagan & Mathir Mohammed.

Both excelled in their domain of power so much so that neutrals turned to supporting them. To a point that their haters also turned pro them.

That is a true leader of a nation.

Back
Top Bottom