What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

My deepest condolences for the brave daughter of the soil and first ever female martyred in the line of duty. May God rest her soul in peace and giver courage to her family in their trying times.

P.S, F-7PGs are relatively new platforms, aren't they? Thus, that'd rule out the notion of obsolence. So, has the cause of the crash been ascertained yet?

My salute to a brave Pakistani girl and condolences to her family.

Sadly the brave die young.

I salute the warrior sister.
May Allah grant her Jannah.

If its Mianwali, then it could be an FT-7PG trainer from the Cheetahs Sqd # 20 of the PAF Base M.M. Alam.

Confirmed that it was an FT-7PG that crashed.
A PAF FT-7PG flown by Squadron Leader Saqib Abbasi and co-pilot Flying Officer Marium Mukhtiar was on a routine operational training mission when it encountered an in-flight emergency during the final stages of the mission, said a PAF statement

Source:
Female pilot dies as PAF trainer jet crashes near Mianwali - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

paf_nov24e.jpg
paf_nov24c.jpg
paf_nov24a.jpg
paf_nov24b.jpg
paf_nov24d.jpg
paf_nov24f.jpg
12299331_933334210070900_5581885516297025530_n.jpg

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ
They were in the Final stage of the Mission, Coming to Land, air craft developed Some technical Issues, she Initiated ejection Procedure as she was sitting in the rear cockpit, ejection Went fine but Something Happened to her during ejection as she was found unconscious and died during medical Treatment.. S/L Saqib sustained Minor injuries

It is really a sad and tragic news. She is a martyr in line of her duty. May Allah grant her highest place in Jannah.
PAF please retire F7s before more casualties......a 50 yrs old machine with cheap materials and one of earliest copies of Russian airplane by Chinese. JF-17 are a much better alternative.

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ
They were in the Final stage of the Mission, Coming to Land, air craft developed Some technical Issues, she Initiated ejection Procedure as she was sitting in the rear cockpit, ejection Went fine but Something Happened to her during ejection as she was found unconscious and died during medical Treatment.. S/L Saqib sustained Minor injuries
Souds like ejection seat canopy issue.

PAF got plenty of flying coffins. Top brass is in no hurry to ramp up JF-17 production and get rid of these vintage jets who belong in the museum

PAF got plenty of flying coffins. Top brass is in no hurry to ramp up JF-17 production and get rid of these vintage jets who belong in the museum
Do they have the money and resources, I can understand the emotions are high but have to understand the ground realities.

Top brass flew in the older ones themselves.

Probably he decided to be in the plane so that he can manouvoure the plane out off populated area.
here is something we could do to prevent this.
stop the building of population centers around airbases so the pilots won't need to risk their lives to avoid hitting civilians
also the PAF should train its pilots away from population centers

that said these f-7s and mirages for that matter are old and unreliable. They need to be phased out ASAP
these crashes are inevitable when you have such old planes
these fighters were outdated in the 90s and now there are 2 decades past their retirement age
not just age wise but their capability is also not up to the standards for a potent air force

I feel as if i lost my own sister.......what a sad news. Loss of talent.

RIP comrade.

here is something we could do to prevent this.
stop the building of population centers around airbases so the pilots won't need to risk their lives to avoid hitting civilians
also the PAF should train its pilots away from population centers

that said these f-7s and mirages for that matter are old and unreliable. They need to be phased out ASAP
these crashes are inevitable when you have such old planes
these fighters were outdated in the 90s and now there are 2 decades past their retirement age
not just age wise but their capability is also not up to the standards for a potent air force

the old ones should most definitely be retired immediately.....the ones inducted in later years are good and we will continue to fly them for some time

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom