What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

Another F-7 fighter jet crashed, near Karachi due to bird strike. Pilot was able to gain control, to the very moment to take the aircraft out of the populated area, in the end ejected safely near masroor airbase.

Another one.....:what:

Bird hit, is just unlucky.

There are slums that come up near every airport/or a marshy land near by( atleast in India) that attracts crows and other birds to it.

Bird hit, is just unlucky.

There are slums that come up near every airport/or a marshy land near by( atleast in India) that attracts crows and other birds to it.

You havent seen Chaklala AB, Masroor, Peshawar, Minhas ( Birds hits )
Sargodha, shorkot ( wide bores) , 1993 F-16 lands and a big bang and the next thing we find out the nose of the plane is on the ground, we go and see to our surprise a wild bore hit the front wheel, Shorkot 1979 2 mirages went down while doing night flying the planes used to touch down and takeoff. Wild bore are attracted to light and they run towards the light 2 mirages went down like that. That night we killed more than 200 wild bore using a helicopter but the buggers still cause problems to many sugar cain fileds near the Air base.

Another one down:frown: didnt get full details yet, dont even know about the conditionof the pilot.

Bring up the thunders quickly........ :tup:

You havent seen Chaklala AB, Masroor, Peshawar, Minhas ( Birds hits )
Sargodha, shorkot ( wide bores) , 1993 F-16 lands and a big bang and the next thing we find out the nose of the plane is on the ground, we go and see to our surprise a wild bore hit the front wheel, Shorkot 1979 2 mirages went down while doing night flying the planes used to touch down and takeoff. Wild bore are attracted to light and they run towards the light 2 mirages went down like that. That night we killed more than 200 wild bore using a helicopter but the buggers still cause problems to many sugar cain fileds near the Air base.

why cant they fence the airbase with 240V running around?

PAF jet crashes, pilot killed

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Air Force F-7 aircraft of Pakistan Air Force during a routine operational training mission crashed on Tuesday near Quetta.

According to PAF spokesman, one of the pilots Flight Lt. Gulfam Soomro embraced shahadat while another ejected safely.

Meanwhile, an enquiry has been ordered by the Air Headquarters into the incident.

http://geo.tv/geonews/details.asp?id=3354&param=1

Tuesday March 13th
Chengdu F-7 (Air Base near Quetta) Crashed during training in south-western Pakistan. No ground casualties. Pilot Flight Lt. Gulfam Soomro taken to a military hospital in Quetta but died later. No ejections reported yet. If any one got more information please post.

My condolences to Family and Paf.

Pakistan mirage fighter aircraft crashes
Posted April 25th, 2007 by Tarique
Muslim World News

Islamabad, April 25 (Xinhua) A fighter aircraft of Pakistan Air Force (PAF) crashed in Punjab province Wednesday, officials said.

"Pakistan Air Force reports with regret that a mirage fighter aircraft, while on a routine operational training mission, crashed near Shorkot, Jhang," a PAF statement said.

:) The pilot ejected safely and no loss of life or property has been reported on the ground. thanks to Allah(Subhana Wa Ta'ala))

The crash apparently occurred due to technical reasons, it said.
http://www.indianmuslims.info/news/...pakistan_mirage_fighter_aircraft_crashes.html

Islamabad: Pakistan Air Force Mirage Fighter Aircraft on Wednesday crashed near Shorkot, Jhang. No loss of life or property was reported.

The aircraft was on a routine operational training mission when it crashed near Shorkot, Jhang. The Pilot of the aircraft ejected safely. No loss of life or property has been reported on ground, PAF spokesman said.

The crash apparently occurred due to technical reasons. A board of inquiry has been ordered by Air Headquarters.

What is going on there are too many craches these days are the fighters are tooo old now or some maintanence problems

:confused:

flt gulfam soomro who died on that plane crash on 13 march 2007 was a very close friend of mine. He was here in Lackland airforce base at texas USA, with me for some flying related courses. He was gem of a person, a man of character and words, so innocent, religious and very patriotic the cause of the crash was the broken or loosen canopy and his brother told me that he could've gotten out of that plane but he refused to and let his senior flt usman ejected cuz the crash could've done a lot of damage to the civilian residential area.

Sorry again for your loss Sanya ji, I consider all PAF men to be brave national hero's, countries dearest trasure. :pakistan:

I dont understand one thing. Why not do the normal sorties on places where isn't a lot of population living there.

salam
we lost heros and history makers saniya your post really i feal hurted ALLAH may bless our heros soul man i wait for jf get rid of mirages man just get rid cant afford to loss our best man in this way

Yeh Pak Watan hai Ghar Apna, Hum is ko Sawarien gaye, Mushkilon mein La-ilaha pukaraien gaye.

Back
Top Bottom