What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

Poor reporting, rather reporting without confirmation for the run of breaking news.

DAWN has reported the crash of an un-identified PAF UAV

Hi Everyone,
I am new here but I have lived most of my life in PAF basses as my father was an officer with Pakistan Air Force. The thing which I know about these guys, especially pilots is that they are ready to sacrifice their lives for Pakistan at any part of their life, I have seen people embracing Shadat on the 2nd day of their marriage and I know mothers who have lost more then 2 sons for their country.
Pakistan Air Force or Pakistan Army or Pakistan Navy can win wars when they have fresh blood and support from their citizens, thats us, if we are at their back, they will never let our enemies take over motherland Pakistan.

May Allah bless all those who embraced shadat & may Allah give rewards to their parents, wives and children. Amen

Pakistan Zindabaad

PAF Mushshak trainer aircraft crashes in Punjab

By Ahmed Jatt | 9 October, 2013

PAF-trainer-plane.gif

PINDI BHATTIAN: Mushshak trainer aircraft of Pakistan Air Force (PAF) has crashed on Wednesday in Pindi Bhattian tehsil of the Pakistan’s Punjab province.

The trainer plane crash incident occurred due to technical fault which resulted crashing of the aircraft in Pindi Bhattian tehsil, located in the Hafizabad district in Punjab province, military sources told TheNewsTribe.

Residents of the area said the aircraft crashed in the fields while police sources confirmed the reports of plane crash.

Flight training pilots have survived in the incident as they both ejected from the plane via parachutes.

PAF spokesperson told the local media that the Mushshak trainer plane was on its routine flight but crashed due to technical fault near Pindi Bhattian area.

PAF Mushshak trainer aircraft crashes in Punjab - The News Tribe

PAF jet crashes, pilots survive

9 October 2013

afd0a7ff0196fe61c6c12ff8d90c0c0d_M.jpg

PINDI BHATTIAN: A trainee jet of the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) crashed in the fields here on Wednesday, however the instructor and the cadet pilot managed for a safe escape from the falling aircraft - ARY News reports.

The incident took place when the engine of the aircraft failed due to some technical reasons, during the trainee flight. The instructor made timely decision and ejected out the pilot and himself, both of them safely landed with the help of parachutes.

Sources told that both the pilots received minor injuries, while the aircraft was completely destroyed on hitting the ground.

PAF jet crashes, pilots survive - ARY News

Pakistan Air Force Mushshak

 Date: October 9, 2013
 Nationality: Pakistan Air Force
 Type: Mushshak
 Serial No.: 74-503

The aircraft crashed in the Pindi Bhattian adminstrative divison of the Hafizabad district in Pakistan’s Punjab province. Both pilots parachuted safely from the aircraft after it developed a technical fault during a routine training flight and then crashed in an open field

@fatman17 If it is Mushak then there is no parachuting. They must have landed in fields successfully.
@fatman17 If it is Mushak then there is no parachuting. They must have landed in fields successfully.

Last edited by a moderator:

it was a belly landing. i was also surprised to read about 'parachuting'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom