What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

Our media, especially Geo has become retortarted now. They have gone over the limits. Everything they showcase is dramatic and negative. They have not produced one single good journalist and or anything indigenous. They've got the money and they can buy who ever is popular in other channels.

Thank God both pilots bailed out successfully. Watching this video, one gets a feeling that the lady pilot is unconscious. People rescuing such pilots generally offer glass of water to clam their nerves...which goes against the pilot in the investigation. As they are instructed not to eat or drink anything before preliminary medical...which is usually conduced in an hour after the ejection.

Making an ejection is never easy...but living with its long term problems is the difficult part too. Some pilots leave flying after 4-6months, some suffer from backache problems and become permanently unfit for long duration flights..others who were found guilty are silently moved out to non-flying duties, and continue their service behind a desk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Sir,
You show a photo of Squadron Leader Masood Hussain who was involved in the 17/01/2012 loss. May I have permission to use this on my web site at www.ejection-history.org.uk
With respect
Mike Bennett

PS Good news that both crew ejected in recent FT-7P mishap.

brother,

they shouldnt even have to ask permission; they should have the brains to know what to share with public and what not to make public.....morality ki baat hy na

there've been times they endangered lives of regular troops and FCs in FATA insurgency hit areas....by visually showing where they are, and militants know the areas well they could detect where the troops were positioned just by watching geo live on tv screen . (i have no trouble with arranging with media to embed press reporters with troops)

but anyways, i wont make a big deal out of it here....just saying that im not agreeing with this thing geo and some of these other media guys are doing - showing injured pilot like that...especially a female pilot

GEO does alot of arguable things.

Do not buy any Chinese aircraft, they are serious security risks. Pakistan can buy Made in the USA, because they are reliable and safe.

Thank God both pilots bailed out successfully. Watching this video, one gets a feeling that the lady pilot is unconscious. People rescuing such pilots generally offer glass of water to clam their nerves...which goes against the pilot in the investigation. As they are instructed not to eat or drink anything before preliminary medical...which is usually conduced in an hour after the ejection.

Making an ejection is never easy...but living with its long term problems is the difficult part too. Some pilots leave flying after 4-6months, some suffer from backache problems and become permanently unfit for long duration flights..others who were found guilty are silently moved out to non-flying duties, and continue their service behind a desk.

Unfortunately.. you really cannot blame or stop those people. They see their fellow countrymen in distress , they respond.. they see the media there too.. they intensify their efforts.

Unfortunately.. you really cannot blame or stop those people. They see their fellow countrymen in distress , they respond.. they see the media there too.. they intensify their efforts.

But this is not the case each time a pilots ejects or a paratrooper lands on a friendly terrain...some are considered enemy too:D. In fact, getting good response from the people whose property is recently destroyed would be second lucky gift in the day after bailing out alive.

On a slightly unrelated note, a Mirage crashed in my village in late70/early80s...unfortunately the pilot's neck was struck in a tree, resulting imminent death...the 'great old' HGU-55 may have saved him, if it had made contact with the tree. His aircraft destroyed a house and a nearby field...luckily no one on the ground was killed. Air Force later gave enough compensation to the owner for his loss, which included money & tractor both.

Despite the strict Flt Safety SOPs implemented in all squadrons each year a number of pilots face such inflight emergencies, unfortunately for some bailing out alive isn't possible. God Bless them all!

Do not buy any Chinese aircraft, they are serious security risks. Pakistan can buy Made in the USA, because they are reliable and safe.

these '''security risks'' have been serving PAF dutifully for several decades now,.....by and large, trouble-free. Save for a few mis-haps which have also occured with western origin crafts as well.

He is my elder brother, i think we have lost a great brother, soldier and Momin! i believe Allah has his will, and His will has to be fulfilled. it irrelevant to think what can be causes, lets not indulge ourselves in this discerning argument. i met him when i went back to KHI for my nikkah it was a splendid time, never knew this is my last visit to him.

May Allah bless all of us with shahdat !!!

Wahab Ishtiaq
London

He is my elder brother, i think we have lost a great brother, soldier and Momin! i believe Allah has his will, and His will has to be fulfilled. it irrelevant to think what can be causes, lets not indulge ourselves in this discerning argument. i met him when i went back to KHI for my nikkah it was a splendid time, never knew this is my last visit to him.

May Allah bless all of us with shahdat !!!

Wahab Ishtiaq
London

God Bless your Brother, you & your family!

A PAF F-7PG of the No 23 (Talons) sqn based at Smungali crashed near Pishin.

The pilot Flt Lt Haseef (122 GD(p)) was martyred in the crash. May his soul rest in peace!
Ameen.

Another PAF training Jet crashed in Pasheen Quetta Just heard Pilot Killed too..........

A PAF F-7PG of the No 23 (Talons) sqn based at Smungali crashed near Pishin.

The pilot Flt Lt Haseef (122 GD(p)) was martyred in the crash. May his soul rest in peace!
Ameen.
PAF should on emergency bases check the conditions of these planes Crash have increase a lot in past few years PAF needs to work fast to improve or replace Old planes and also check new planes

PAF should on emergency bases check the conditions of these planes Crash have increase a lot in past few years PAF needs to work fast to improve or replace Old planes and also check new planes

The PG's are relatively new.. the last delivered some 6 or 7 years ago.
But then again..a brand new JF-17 also crashed.
This is part of the risk involved in such advanced equipment.
Although I think the AVM incharge of PAF engineering and that of flight safety needs to take notice.

Back
Top Bottom