What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

I cannot find any info on the second picture of the tail piece so it could *possibly* be from the current crash. If so then it is remarkably similar to the JF-17 tail when compared to an image of it and an F-7 side by side.
yup second pic tail is definitely of a jf 17

Which Block of JFT "Tail Choppers" are flying. Block-I or Block-II ?

Sad incident but cant do much with bird hits. Good thing is pilot is safe.

I was fearing that, as PAF officials were using vague terms which is never a good sign. 2020 turning out to be a bad bad year for aircraft safety.

It's been a bad year for everything and everyone around the world. Alhamdulillah, the pilot is safe.

Air force crashes are, more or less, a routine affair because men and machines are often tested to the limits.

Let's learn to thank God for what is left rather than mourn that is lost.

Dawn news moderation tool is helpless against usual Indian Indian trolling
As expected. The internet hindus swarm on such news and spam the comments section.
Sometimes no Pakistani post is selected. I stopped trying to get my commenting years ago since only once my comment was posted about 6 or 7 years ago.
I am not suggesting dawn is more pro India or censors any post that is pro Pak military but their moderation tool or criteria is dysfunctional.

Check out the snide comments selected by dawn.com

Pilot is safe and no ground casualties, thank God! Unfortunately such things happen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom