What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

thr heli was on a routine patrol and it was not in the flight plan to go near the water reservoir....the pilots were put on a holding pattern for sometime adn to wsate time the pilots decided to do something which i am not going to say above the dam.....

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

the heli was perfectly fine.

so it was a human error.............

it was not human error rather it was human stupidity.....i feel sorry to say that for two dead people.....but that was the cause...they thought that they were stuntmen!

A plane crashed in Central Ordinance Depot in Karachi, either on premises or surrounding areas.

The plane crashed on 23 May 1957, thats my guess as the date is written as 23 May 57. This is important someone please tell me which plane crashed, and pilot name or any other information.

This might be a military plane rather than air force, but I'm not sure.

It's really important please ask around if you have any contacts.

I went to this website which has a list of all PAF crashes but this one is not there. >>>> http://www.ejection-history.org.uk/country-by-country/pakistan.htm <<<<

If you want to know why I want to know, well you will find out the reason as soon as you get info on the crash its a remarkable story, whoever gets it to you will prob tell you anyway so please if you have any contacts or if you yourself can go thought crash files, please let me know.

Indeed, please mention in your title that this is a *historic* plane crash or something.

You should not look for alarmist titles and shock value to mislead people, just to raise the view count or something. Perhaps you made an honest mistake - in that case, please change your title.

Dear Forum Members,
I have begun updating some of my older web pages concerning military aircraft losses.
I have reviewed the page of Pakistan F-16 mishaps.
I am still missing many names and photos of the pliots. If you can help please let me know.
Please visit
List being compiled
I can be contacted at mbenshar@aol.com and the reults will be made known to the forum members.
Best regards
Mike Bennett
Project Get Out and Walk
www.ejection-history.org.uk

Indeed, please mention in your title that this is a *historic* plane crash or something.

You should not look for alarmist titles and shock value to mislead people, just to raise the view count or something. Perhaps you made an honest mistake - in that case, please change your title.

I can't change my title I don't know how. BTW anyone get any info yet?

The only information I have on this loss is little more than you have already put.

Thursday 23rd May 1957
Pakistan Air Force
jet training aircraft
Crashed on Air Force on Central Ordinance Depot in Karachi. 10 killed, 15 seriously injured

I'll keep searching
Regards
Mike Bennett
Project Get Out and Walk
mbenshar@aol.com

The only information I have on this loss is little more than you have already put.

Thursday 23rd May 1957
Pakistan Air Force
jet training aircraft
Crashed on Air Force on Central Ordinance Depot in Karachi. 10 killed, 15 seriously injured

I'll keep searching
Regards
Mike Bennett
Project Get Out and Walk
mbenshar@aol.com

T-33 were based at Mauripur (Masroor) in those days!

T-33 were based at Mauripur (Masroor) in those days!

I can't think of any other jet trainer used by the PAF in that period. I know the jet types being used were Attackers and the newly arrived F-86s but I don't think the trainer versions were ever used in the Air Force. I may be wrong.
If the aircraft was a T-33, which seems likely, were there two on board or a solo flight.
Does anyone on the forum have connections with the PAF Records who could shed some light on Lockheed T-33 losses in Pakistan service or have notes of a fatality in the PAF for that date?

Regards
Mike

Just heard of a Heli Crash in Abbotabad, is all fine ? any update ?

Back
Top Bottom