What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

INNALLILAH-E-WA-INNA-ILAAH-E-RAAJEOON !!! :(

Inna lillah e wa inna ilaah e raajeoon.May Allah grant them jannat.. :(

Very sad news... ALLAH maf kara.. 5 years ago i flew from airblue from Isb to karachi. Anyhow a very sad day for all of us and for Pakistan. May ALLAH grant them peace in to JANNAT and there souls to rest in peace . A request to all members plzz do a prayer for them and the famlies thankyou GOD bless.

Last edited:
Its really a very sad news. May God grant peace to all who lost their lives and their families too..

This is some section where i hate to see new incident and news.

SqnLdrMuntajib.jpg

Squadron Leader (Retd) Muntajib, Co-Pilot of Airblue Airbus 321 crashed today in Islamabad. He flew F-16 and Mirage aircraft in PAF.

My friend's cousin was flight attendant in this flight. It is a sad day for entire nation !

guyz its sad that many people lost their lives.....but wayyy more people die each day in pakistan of hunger, poverty etc

we can't prevent aircrashes even though they say air travel is one of the most safest way to travel!

there was this freshly graduated kid from swat who topped in MBA banking and had just got a job in NBP was amongst the victims of the air-crash - sad loss!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom