What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

all of a sudden PAF has started seeing these unfaithful crashes is it because of PAF is straning already old aircrafts too much suddenly ?

forcing young pilots to fly 40-50 years old jets is killing ,when PAF will realise the worth of young Pilots over obsolete fleet?
PAF don't have much funds how they can replace all old aircraft. still we have near 75 JF. I think it will take more time to replace mirages and F7P. Because PAF is also thinking for 5th generation it will take more funds.

RIP to Shaheed ...

I am seriously PISSED OFF and calling names but restraints here.
We had left M2K for nothing. We could have these in PAF and flying. We are still flying Mirages and could be replaced with M2K which is much safe option to operate.

RIP

What the heck is going on? PAF top brass should be accountable for the loss of precious lives. :hitwall:

It does not means to wast the precious lives of the pilots.
PAF pilots should martyr in the war, not to kill them in the 50 60 years old air crafts. It is their aim.
These jets are well maintained and upgraded most of them, As per standards they are safe for flying and performing mission but crashes happens in every air force even F-22 grounded many times.

all of a sudden PAF has started seeing these unfaithful crashes is it because of PAF is straning already old aircrafts too much suddenly ?

Not to much or suddenly, my young friend. It is what ageing is about.
Near its end of service life, an aircraft is like an old athlete : there is a
wear and tear accumulation and where when he was young, a small
injury came once a season, he is now at risk in every game.

PAF don't have much funds how they can replace all old aircraft. still we have near 75 JF. I think it will take more time to replace mirages and F7P.

Except that the Thunders are supposed to replace the ChMiGs only.
There is no clear path to replacing the Mirages.

We had left M2K for nothing. We could have these in PAF and flying. We are still flying Mirages and could be replaced with M2K which is much safe option to operate.

Hum! Yummy!
I was following talks on a French mil/def forum recently about that.
That M2000 line could be sold and revived, technically at least. If you
remember well, it was offered after closing to India at the MRCA initial
stage and they declined to protect the Tejas.

Advantages include the strong cell which if built anew from scratch in
Pakistan could be a great base, ownership of the type is a natural follow-
through on the Mirage III ... but with quite a technological jump and ...
turning history's table on the neighbours.

I don't think it is likely to happen sadly. The biggest counter-point being the
amountS of money it would take, one should see that most industrial tools
don't exist anymore ( $ ) ... this can only work if ancillary equipment is top
of line and up to date ( $ ) with any local development costing more than
imports ( $ ).

Unless the so-called fifth gen comes around, increases in Thunders & Vipers
is the path of least resistance cash-wise.

Great day all, Tay.

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

Putting these 40 yrs old fighters to limits in excesses because of tensions with India is no excuse to risk the precious lives of pilots

RIP pilot who sacrificed his life while practicing on older planes

They can't fly forever, they are old. Even the ones that have been upgraded are still prone to crashing due to age.

Its about time we get rid of these antiques. No need for sending our pilots in these planes.
Heart felt condolences to the family of this hero. May Allah give them courage to face this hard time.

the location (Mauripur) is not far from base maybe 2-5 mins flying or less,i guess he was either trying to achieve his flight level after take off or was coming down for landing in either cases i guess what ever incident happened, it happened at low altitude, any possibility of bird strike and engine flame out?

Edit: I checked Google maps to be sure, the crash site is around 15km away from the base, considering the average cruise speed of Mirage is around 900km/h it's hardly 1-2 minutes flight time

Last edited:
These jets are well maintained and upgraded most of them, As per standards they are safe for flying and performing mission but crashes happens in every air force even F-22 grounded many times.
First Mirage 3 was built in 1958,
Pakistan get these air crafts in 1967, at that time its age was 9 years only.
Since then we are operating them with havy MAKE UP, ROSE 1,2,3.
How can we make 60 years old woman or man as a young girl or boy by MAKE UP?
Why we have keep our selves in the deceptions?

Back
Top Bottom