What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

Hi,

Dangit---I was almost in bed---when this thought hit me---. I got up from the bed---came down stairs---turned on the lights---turned the computer on---and here it is.

Was it shot down by the americans---maybe it came too close to a U S naval battle group.

A simple crash is not classified---an engine malfunction is not classified---an alien encounter is classified---a head on collision with a U S fighter is classified---a confrontation with our enemy is classified---a missile strike is classified---.

Was there a sub doing funny things in our waters and once confronted---launched a missile at it?

Hi,

Dangit---I was almost in bed---when this thought hit me---. I got up from the bed---came down stairs---turned on the lights---turned the computer on---and here it is.

Was it shot down by the americans---maybe it came too close to a U S naval battle group.

A simple crash is not classified---an engine malfunction is not classified---an alien encounter is classified---a head on collision with a U S fighter is classified---a confrontation with our enemy is classified---a missile strike is classified---.

Was there a sub doing funny things in our waters and once confronted---launched a missile at it?
What is currently location of CBG.

Such speculation is an indication of a sick mind for an incident like this. Let it rest, dude.

If PAF is silent, it must have its own good reasons for being so. I am sure all will be made known at the right time. If the pilot did not survive, then I wish him eternal peace, with gratitude for his service.

==================================

Edit: There are deep sea recovery options available from many sources internationally, if they are deemed to be necessary.

PAF probably lost aircraft and the pilot also and still not able to trace any wreckage to determine the cause of crash. That is why they are mum over it and I have notice many times in past too Pakistan armed forces keeps mum over some issues and never release the details which should be made public.

Such speculation is an indication of a sick mind for an incident like this. Let it rest, dude.

If PAF is silent, it must have its own good reasons for being so. I am sure all will be made known at the right time. If the pilot did not survive, then I wish him eternal peace, with gratitude for his service.

==================================

Edit: There are deep sea recovery options available from many sources internationally, if they are deemed to be necessary.

Syed,

I would accept this stupidity from a 17 years old---. What is sick about a fighter aircraft loaded with weapons or other goodies being shot down in an area that is starting to get 'hot'.

Have courage to speak directly---.

Syed,

I would accept this stupidity from a 17 years old---. What is sick about a fighter aircraft loaded with weapons or other goodies being shot down in an area that is starting to get 'hot'.

Have courage to speak directly---.

Where is the debris field, then, if your baseless conspiratorial speculation is to be given any credence? You, of all people, should know when not to try and score political points over a possible tragedy such as this. There are lots of commercial traffic and radio transcripts that clearly provide evidence against your baseless accusations.

Where is the debris field, then, if your baseless conspiratorial speculation is to be given any credence? You, of all people, should know when not to try and score political points over a possible tragedy such as this. There are lots of commercial traffic and radio transcripts that clearly provide evidence against your baseless accusations.

Hi,

What do you mean debris field---what debris field---and what political points---? I thought you were smarter than that---. I don't post for political points.

Why don't you post the evidence from commercial traffic then---if it is there---.

It is a small aircraft---there is good chance there won't be any debris field at all. Many an F16's crashed into the great salt lake in the 80's---the standard examiner would report that there was no debris field---as if the plane got swallowed into a vortex---.

Paf is acting as it is a shameful act that an aircraft crashed---to hide the declaration would be like trying to hide the ' shame '.

And what is there to be shameful---fighter aircrafts crash.

Hi,

What do you mean debris field---what debris field---and what political points---? I thought you were smarter than that---. I don't post for political points.

Why don't you post the evidence from commercial traffic then---if it is there---.

It is a small aircraft---there is good chance there won't be any debris field at all. Many an F16's crashed into the great salt lake in the 80's---the standard examiner would report that there was no debris field---as if the plane got swallowed into a vortex---.

Paf is acting as it is a shameful act that an aircraft crashed---to hide the declaration would be like trying to hide the ' shame '.

And what is there to be shameful---fighter aircrafts crash.

As long as you do not raise baseless speculations as you did previously of the plane being shot down (it was not), what you say about any response by PAF, or the the lack thereof, is fine by me. Even better, let us wait in silence, to give the family a chance to deal with this uncertain situation.

As long as you do not raise baseless speculations as you did previously of the plane being shot down (it was not), what you say about any response by PAF, or the the lack thereof, is fine by me. Even better, let us wait in silence, to give the family a chance to deal with this uncertain situation.

Hi,

I did not think that you were this simple.

When information does not come out---you can make an outrageous statement to put pressure on those not releasing the information and make them realize the stupidity of their actions.

It is old techniques used in cross examinations---.

And why are you defending pak military---you are not the one known for it.

Hi,

I did not think that you were this simple.

When information does not come out---you can make an outrageous statement to put pressure on those not releasing the information and make them realize the stupidity of their actions.

It is old techniques used in cross examinations---.

And why are you defending pak military---you are not the one known for it.

Sir, please keep in mind that your outrageous statement will not be enough to move PAF to come clean, but will only further misguide the already lost fools here. Why even raise a possibility of murder rather than accident?

And you should know by now that I do not serve any pre-set or prescribed agendas - I only support what is correct and true. Always.

In this case, it can take time to find a plane in the featureless vastness of the sea. Give the SARR teams this time to do their job, and let the family know the result first and foremost. Once the mission is complete, we can talk about it.

Go back to sleep @MastanKhan , you need some rest after a long day

Hi,

There is nothing fishy, PAF lost a JFT. it wasn't announced for a while due to the impact of the loss.

Is the Recovery Operation still underway or has it been declared to be over, officially? Has the family been notified of the result?

Back
Top Bottom