What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

Attrition
Pakistan Army MFI-17 Mushshak

September 20th, 2014 Following a technical failure, this aircraft crashed near the southwestern city of Quetta, Balochistan. both pilots received serious injuries and were quickly removed to a military hospital where their condition is now stable.

The news is that it is a training plane. Pilot is safe.

it was a disaster for my family when we got this news as he was one of our relative, I remember that tragic moment i was in 7th standard.

PAF Falcons
PAF fighter jet crashes near Kuchlak, pilots unharmed

A Pakistan Air Force (PAF) fighter jet crashed near Kuchlak town on Wednesday, with both pilots ejecting to safety. According to PAF spokesperson, the aircraft was on a routine training flight when it crashed 45 KMs away from Quetta due to a technical fault. Fortunately, no loss to civilian life or property on ground has been reported. The spokesperson said Air headquarters has ordered an inquiry to determine the cause of accident.

PAF aircraft crashes near Quetta

October 01, 2014 - Updated 1226 PKT
15f6a41728b64ad8b4bf439901419250.jpg

QUETTA: A fighter aircraft of Pakistan Air Force (PAF) crashed due to technical fault during a routine operational training mission near Quetta on Wednesday, Geo News reported.

According to the PAF spokesperson, the pilot of the aircraft executed successful planned ejection and remained safe in the accident.

Fortunately, no loss of life and damage to property on ground was reported as crash occurred in the barren area.

A board of inquiry has been ordered by Air headquarters to determine the cause of accident.

Thank god, Pilot is safe. Must be F-7P/F-7PG, due for replacement soon anyway.

Back
Top Bottom