What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

As disclosed before, just to avoid the bus terminal, the pilot stayed with his aircraft until the last moment, it seems once in the clear, he ejected but being so low his parachute failed to deploy. A supreme sacrifice indeed.
Please excuse my question.
Has the plane definitely been identified as a Mirage?
I want to ensure I have the details correct.
With greatest respect
Mike Bennett
www.ejection-history.org.uk

but at least one pilot could have ejected, they were senior officers and their lives were precious.
Logically correct but I think it's very difficult decision to leave your buddy to let die once mission is not complete. And very few seconds only are available to decide.

At 00:57, is that the helmet? In a previous screenshot of the same area, there is a parachute and something resembling a mangled seat over there as well.

At 00:45, good to see the respect people have for military professionals.
Yes, it is broken helmet. I also saw dismantled canopy and parachute in the recent snaps. It is quite possible that at the last moment when they pulled the ejection cord, the jet got inverted. Landing gear in inverted position was also witnes
In the last Mirage crash where a wing commander and a flying officer died; attributed to bad weather and in this case it was a technical fault and pilots laid their lives in saving Precious lives on ground,
Can you please elaborate the role of bad weather in the last Mirage crash?

10457605_637122769710470_8497463583664438183_n.jpg

Wg Cdr Khurram and Sqn Ldr Umair Shaheed. May Allah give you the highest ranks in Jannah. Aameen.

22568-fighterpilot-1401869901-221-640x480.jpg

(L) Squadron Leader Umair Elahi and (R) Wing Commander Khurram Sammad.

Last edited:
Two pilots martyred in army helicopter crash

June 26, 2014 - Updated 055 PKT
From Web Edition

Pakistan-pilots-martyred-army-helicoptercrash_6-26-2014_151940_l.jpg

MULTAN: Two pilots were martyred Wednesday when an army helicopter crashed in Multan while carrying out a training exercise, military officials said.
"Two army aviation pilots embraced martyrdom when their helicopter crashed during a night flying training mission due to a technical fault at Multan tonight," the military said in a statement.
A senior military official told AFP that a dust storm that hit the aviation base as the helicopter was taking off could have been a factor in the crash.
The official and the statement did not give the type of helicopter, but army has Russian and American helicopters in its fleet. (AFP)

another Cobra crash.

10457605_637122769710470_8497463583664438183_n.jpg

Wg Cdr Khurram and Sqn Ldr Umair Shaheed. May Allah give you the highest ranks in Jannah. Aameen.

22568-fighterpilot-1401869901-221-640x480.jpg

(L) Squadron Leader Umair Elahi and (R) Wing Commander Khurram Sammad.

such pictures should not be posted -

From Web Edition

MULTAN: Two pilots were martyred Wednesday when an army helicopter crashed in Multan while carrying out a training exercise, military officials said.
"Two army aviation pilots embraced martyrdom when their helicopter crashed during a night flying training mission due to a technical fault at Multan tonight," the military said in a statement.
A senior military official told AFP that a dust storm that hit the aviation base as the helicopter was taking off could have been a factor in the crash.
The official and the statement did not give the type of helicopter, but army has Russian and American helicopters in its fleet. (AFP)

another Cobra crash.

Innalillah.

And I agree to your point on posting of such pictures.

From Web Edition

another Cobra crash.

Is the helicopter type confirmed???

Back
Top Bottom