What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

Our heart and prayers go out to the families and friends of the pilots who died in this crash. We sincerely hope that they will find the strength to deal with this tragedy.

Ali Khan
Digital Engagement Team, USCENTCOM

sad but gov should ban any flying of training purpose in city and its surrounding.........Civilians must be protected.

Training sorties are always in designated flying areas & they are well away from cities.

Unfortunately, cities have expanded in a manner that they have grown around & beyond airfields.

An aircraft on its home run is compelled to fly over populated areas .

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ :(

Four killed in Pakistan air force plane crash

KARACHI: A Pakistan air force fighter plane crashed at a bus terminal on the outskirts of Karachi on Tuesday, killing at least four people and injuring nine, officials said.

The accident happened in the Baldia Town district just west of Karachi, Pakistan's biggest city and commercial hub.

"Both pilots embraced martyrdom in the fighter jet crash today," an air force spokesman said.

Police said two people on the ground were also killed and nine injured. Sajid Sadozai, a senior police official said two buses parked at the terminal were destroyed while another was damaged.

TV footage showed plumes of black smoke rising from the scene as rescue teams rushed in.

Another security official said the crashed plane was a Mirage fighter jet. Pakistan has a large fleet of refurbished Mirages.

The air force blamed the crash on technical reasons but gave no details.

Four killed in Pakistan air force plane crash - The Times of India

Why not Spend some Fucking Dollars on some quality Ejection Seats?
Pilot Life is Priceless Plane can go to hell.
There are so many incidents of Pilots going down in these kind of crashes these days. Every Plane should be fitted with Modern Ejection seats probably Martin Baker one?

There are so many incidents of Pilots going down in these kind of crashes these days. Every Plane should be fitted with Modern Ejection seats probably Martin Baker one?

On many occasions it has been shown that Martin Baker seats are used in air crafts for safety of the pilots, but why those are not working??

I think the philosophy you have seems to be logical but planes are priceless and avoiding casualties is something that can be seen beyond human logical sacrifice... Certainly westerners where they hardly care about collateral anywhere the world.

I think the philosophy you have seems to be logical but planes are priceless and avoiding casualties is something that can be seen beyond human logical sacrifice... Certainly westerners where they hardly care about collateral anywhere the world.

Pilots probably didnt bail out to avoid the population centers. Albeit their efforts proved futile.

Rest in peace oh men of the sky.

I am sure it must be some Chinese jet. It cant be mushak as I can see long cylindrical jets in pictures.

I am also not confident with J17 from safety point of view.
Pilots probably didnt bail out to avoid the population centers. Albeit their efforts proved futile.

Rest in peace oh men of the sky.

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom