What's new

NOTAM warning issued by Pak in the Arabian sea for Ballistic missile test

Sorry but no ones cares about the silly and childish expectations of fanboys and armed chair generals.

These test are not conducted for your pleasure or other fanboys.

Some of you will not be happy even if the Starship Enterprise was to be launched from the Somiani
agreed, the military doesnt care about the people.

Bhaio Bzurgho Dosto,

I’m myself very angry against army leadership.

But we should also remember that our enemies want awam be angry against them just to weaken this institution and then… make Pakistan a true toothless slave.

The wardi they (the leadership) are wearing has the blood of our shaheeds since 1947 on it.
They can’t let their sacrifice going to the gutters. And I’m sure they won’t let it going.

Unfortunately Politics and Defence in Pakistan are not working like as they do in any other developed and matured countries. We are not developed nor matured. I read somewhere Pakistan is living in past centuries while being in modern time or something like that.

We are still working on braderi, ethnic, language, religious and what not mindset.

And I’m forgetting many other weaknesses, faults lines in our awam.

The war we are facing as @Mangus Ortus Novem talked about is hybrid, is vicious, is machiavelic, and is still ongoing.

If Army do, they will be blamed, if they don’t they will still be blamed. It’s very hard time for them as for us. But they are ours too… instead of bashing them or insulting them, we should do introspection and our army too, what is wrong with us etc and how can we overcome it. It’s very difficult tasks and they are attacked from each and every sides. And it requires serinity, unity etc to defend against such attacks.

So even if one or two or three or more battles are lost, remember the war is not over. Keep faith in Allah and continue to support our Army. They are also human like you and me, they do also mistakes as you and me do. Of course their responsibilities are higher than ours. And their mistakes will have consequences o our whole country as our own mistakes have consequences on our own lives.

In these very tough time we should stay United !

I apologise my English is not my first language so I could have said wrongly what is in my mind and in my heart.

IMG-20220409-WA0116.jpg

meanwhile PTI kids: wE ArE nOT eNtErTaInEd. fOrEiGn rEgImE cHaNge

Congrats!

what would be second test because a series of test was announced.

Bhaio Bzurgho Dosto,

I’m myself very angry against army leadership.

But we should also remember that our enemies want awam be angry against them just to weaken this institution and then… make Pakistan a true toothless slave.

The wardi they (the leadership) are wearing has the blood of our shaheeds since 1947 on it.
They can’t let their sacrifice going to the gutters. And I’m sure they won’t let it going.

Unfortunately Politics and Defence in Pakistan are not working like as they do in any other developed and matured countries. We are not developed nor matured. I read somewhere Pakistan is living in past centuries while being in modern time or something like that.

We are still working on braderi, ethnic, language, religious and what not mindset.

And I’m forgetting many other weaknesses, faults lines in our awam.

The war we are facing as @Mangus Ortus Novem talked about is hybrid, is vicious, is machiavelic, and is still ongoing.

If Army do, they will be blamed, if they don’t they will still be blamed. It’s very hard time for them as for us. But they are ours too… instead of bashing them or insulting them, we should do introspection and our army too, what is wrong with us etc and how can we overcome it. It’s very difficult tasks and they are attacked from each and every sides. And it requires serinity, unity etc to defend against such attacks.

So even if one or two or three or more battles are lost, remember the war is not over. Keep faith in Allah and continue to support our Army. They are also human like you and me, they do also mistakes as you and me do. Of course their responsibilities are higher than ours. And their mistakes will have consequences o our whole country as our own mistakes have consequences on our own lives.

In these very tough time we should stay United !

I apologise my English is not my first language so I could have said wrongly what is in my mind and in my heart.
the shaheeds are gone and have been replaced. organizations change as people running them change.

Jab hum ny laitna he hai to shaheen ho ya nurgis kia farq parta hai...

Why must we get ready? Why no sanctions on Israel, France and UK for ICBM?
Israel is their trump card in ME to keep in check Muslim countries in ME, France have because Russian and Chinese threats and same goes to UK which have only SLBM (Trident D-5) on their nuclear ballistic missiles submarine supplied by USA and don't have land based ICBM

still, they are no longer among us, the people who "survive" get to run the organization.
Bro you are trying to defend the undefenceables. The damage caused by these sold out generals have only caused this institution terrible damage. These generals need to go first so situation can be stabilised and respect and honour of the institution can be preserved.
Outside powers have not defeated us at the battle field but internally we have been undermined and back stabbed by our own defenders. It goes to show dangers lie with in at the moment not from the outside. They are so shameless even they don't want to read the writing on the wall and how much it's causing the country damage.
Missile test is a welcome development but we as a nation and our own generals are not at the same page which is extremely serious situation for a country. Country pays for their services to serve the nation and they only have held nation of ours as a hostage. Far too long for the love our country, armed forces and the unity we looked the other way but this time round they have pushed the nation bit too far. Missile tests can wait for now while we deal with this internal harmful elements amongst us which is causing our country more damage then outsider's missiles did.

Not interested in any NOTAMs or tests anymore. That's the level of frustration with the thugs coming to the power again. And our powerful neutral man living up to his reputation of being mediocre.
Exactly, same old choran.....

USA did not issued any NOTAMs while launching Regime change ops...... 😁

We will not forget the events happened in April 2022.

Back
Top Bottom