What's new

Not so secular India

Indeed, this is what many foreign observers believe and report. That the disguise is a democracy but it's a democratic system which gives way to mob rule of a Hindu Fundamentalist country. Soon Indian PM will be required to take the Hindu faith and swear to uphold the tenets Bhagavad Gita.
^cool story bro:tup:

Indeed, this is what many foreign observers believe and report. That the disguise is a democracy but it's a democratic system which gives way to mob rule of a Hindu Fundamentalist country. Soon Indian PM will be required to take the Hindu faith and swear to uphold the tenets Bhagavad Gita.

Can u tell me when will that happen?

Pakistanis have been waiting for that for last 65 years.

kya ultimate rote ho yaar. ye rona band kar do to thodi taraqqi bhi kar loge. noetheless, it doesn't matter a dime to me. whatever makes u happy.

seriously man, all these things happen in pakistan on regular basis. people convert to islam on large scale. thats agreed to you but even the thought of anyone converting to hinduism is a problem to u. i call this hypocrisy.

This is the destiny that has been written for them.

They will obsess about everything Indian. They have to reconfirm to themselves every living second about some "choices" that were made for them...

And this reconfirmation is a never ending quest. From all observations, those "choices" didn't turn out the way they were supposed to.

And there is no turning back.

So the obsession continues, the self loathing continues.....

daumm, who gives a s*** if india is secular or not, we got our own problems to worry about, jeez

Back
Top Bottom