What's new

‘Not Our President’: Protests Spread After Donald Trump’s Election

We got a lot of liberal haters in the US,I wonder why you choose her post :enjoy:
I made a similar post about liberals defecating in the open to protest against the government few days ago in some other thread and then I came across this gem. So thought why not share it on a appropriate thread. Didn't knew about gellar's past work.

This deserves a handful of Positive Ratings. She said almost exactly what I was thinking.

That is rich coming from a Trump nut job considering that he himself threatened to challenge the election results if he lost. You can have all the disagreements in the world with Hillary, but the way she gracefully accepted the loss is a bloody example for every country around the world.

indians believe they know more about JF-17 than the Pakistani and Chinese engineers who worked on them:lol:

Do you have any tertiary level education? I ask this because your logic is very elementary.

How can compare people arguing about a jet in a country you've never been to, to your juvenile thoughts on one of the most diverse countries on Earth??

Remember folks,democracy is all about getting out there in the streets destroying stuff,beating people up for voting for the other guy,call for the winner who you don't like to get assasinated ,if the democratic vote doesn't go your way.

My heart feels for all those people out there protesting Trump's win ........by waving Mexican flags,communist hammer and sickle flags,Palestinian flags and burning the US flag.

LOL at that fat leftist buffalo "there s going to be a struggle and there are going to be casualties". News flash porky! Peace loving,anti guns left creatures as yourself are heavily outgunned by those who voted for Trump :usflag::rofl:

LMAO The irony is that Trump got outvoted and Hillary still lost just to put things into perspective. Trump screamed that the elections and the system is rigged? LMAO Well, he has a point. They certainly don't make sense.

These people might poop in the open, but they don't kill people in churches because they have a different skin colour just like the 2nd amendment fanatics. I'm just saying.

LMAO The irony is that Trump got outvoted and Hillary still lost just to put things into perspective. Trump shots the elections and the system is rigged? LMAO Well, he has a point. They certainly don't make sense.

These people might poop in the open, but they don't kill people in churches because they have different skin colour. I'm just saying.
He didn t get outvoted,many illegals voted fot Killary.Hillary supporters just mass murder people in bars,right? Or they randomly kill cops (BLM),right? Or randomly beat people on the street for voting Trump,right?

Not my President. Not my President. Not my President. ..... !!!!!

What is this farce? Why can't the bleeding liberals and leftists and pseudo-intellectuals the world over wake up and smell the coffee? Have some grace. Have some loyalty and nationalism and patriotism. Realize you live in a democracy. If you don't like the verdict, get the hell out. Or grit your teeth and wait for the next vote.

President Trump it will be. Ab ki baar Trump sarkaar. Agli baar Modi sarkaar. Baar baar lagataar Putin sarkaar. (just kidding)

He didn t get outvoted,many illegals voted fot Killary.Hillary supporters just mass murder people in bars,right? Or they randomly kill cops (BLM),right? Or randomly beat people on the street for voting Trump,right?

LOL Did you hold a survey on illegals voting for Hillary? Hillary supporters don't beat up people in rallies, churches, cinemas or other places. Some people are rioting on streets because they don't want to be associated with a pu$$y grabbing character. I don't blame them. It is an outrage that a pu$$y grabbing clown has become the president of the US. Is this the best the US had? Anyone would riot if Trump became a president of their country. Makes perfect sense. Trump is only good to appear on entertainment shows. He is not president material. He is a joker at best.

LOL Did you hold a survey on illegals voting for Hillary? Hillary supporters don't beat up people in rallies, churches, cinemas or other places. Some people are rioting on streets because they don't want to be associated with a pu$$y grabbing character. I don't blame them. It is an outrage that a pu$$y grabbing clown has become the president of the US. Anyone would riot if Trump became a president of any country. Makes perfect sense. Trump is only good to appear on entertainment shows. He is not president material.
Yes they do and you live in a different reality as they ve been the most violent group throughout the campaign by far.
Where do you get the nerve to tell us that they re not violent when in the last year they ve stalked,beaten Trump supporters on numerous occasions?
It doesn t matter now what they want,Trump grabbed killery by the pxxx and won

Next time democrats should select someone with a better repute

NOTE:
Mod please carefully read the content, before you delete this FACTUAL post.
My intent is constructive and positive.
I hope all minorities will wise up and move away from usa before it is too late.

Day #3

American Doomsday is
Approaching Quicker than Ever

I am sorry for all minorities in usa.
That minorities are including Indians and Jews.

===

Recently there's been a rise in hate and racist crimes.
A woman got publicly groped and was told its 'Trump land now',
another had a head scarf ripped off her head,
a black person was threatened to be killed
and a Mexican was abused.

===

Protests turn violent in Portland, Oregon

Several thousand demonstrators gathered in the centre of the western city.
Some smashed shop and car windows, threw firecrackers and set rubbish alight.

Police declared a riot and arrested 29 people.

Police in Portland accused some demonstrators of carrying bats and arming themselves with stones.
Objects were thrown at the police, who responded with pepper spray and rubber baton rounds.

The state of Oregon voted 51-41% in favour of Democrat Hillary Clinton in Tuesday's election.

Mr Trump criticised the protesters after his meeting with President Barack Obama at the White House.

The backlash against Donald Trump's pending presidency is just beginning ... ...

:enjoy: :yahoo: :sarcastic:

1)
Anti--Trump--Demo--2f.jpg

2)
Anti--Trump--Demo--2e.jpg

3)
Anti--Trump--Demo--2c.jpg

Link: http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37946231

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom