What's new

Norway: Terrorism in Oslo and Utoeya by suspected far-right Christian

madooxno9

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
:tdown:

A large explosion has hit near government headquarters in the Norwegian capital Oslo.

The blast is thought to have caused damage to the offices of Norwegian Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg and a number of other official buildings.

Mr Stoltenberg was unharmed, said local media, but witnesses said at least eight people were injured in the city centre explosion.

Pictures from the scene showed glass from shattered windows in the streets.

All roads into the city centre have been closed, said the NRK newspaper. Television images showed rubble in the street and smoke around some buildings.

An NRK journalist, Ingunn Andersen, said the headquarters of tabloid newspaper VG had also been damaged.

"I see that some windows of the VG building and the government headquarters have been broken. Some people covered with blood are lying in the street," Associated Press news agency quoted him as saying.

"It's complete chaos here. The windows are blown out in all the buildings close by."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14252515

An explosion has blown out most windows of a government building housing the prime minister's office and left several people injured, news agencies say.

Friday's blast blew out most windows on the 17-storey building housing Jens Stoltenberg's office, as well as nearby ministries, including the oil ministry, which was on fire.

A Reuters correspondent, Walter Gibbs, said he counted at least eight injured people. The cause of the blast was unknown but the tangled wreckage of a car was outside one building.

And an Associated Press reporter said newspaper offices in the area were also damaged and smoke could be seen drifting in the streets.

The reporter said he saw a young man with a bleeding leg being helped away from the area. It was not immediately clear whether there were other injuries.

Norwegian prosecutors on Tuesday filed a terrorism charge against Mullah Krekar, founder of the Kurdish Islamist group Ansar al-Islam, who is accused of threatening a former minister, Erna Solberg, with death.

"Norway will pay a heavy price for my death," he said. "If, for example, Erna Solberg deports me and I die as a result, she will suffer the same fate."

It is not clear whether Friday's attack is related to the threat.

Explosion rocks Norwegian PM's office - Europe - Al Jazeera English

A second explosion happened about 30 min later, in another place, Stortingsgata.

Lots of injured and bleeding people in the streets.

attachment.php

Pic from the scene

its called brainwashed blind patriots .are you idiot?you calling to hell with millions of other S.asians?shame on you and your thought .

You misunderstood me.

I said to hell with other countries since I really don't care if they or any of their citizens are involved in the attack or not.

I just wish no Indian is involved.

I don't care if anybody else is or isn't.

its called brainwashed blind patriots .are you idiot?you calling to hell with millions of other S.asians?shame on you and your thought .

I think you are so innocent like million other Pakistanis that....................(hope you understand what i mean)

Any ways, i pray no blame on Pakistan or Pakistanis come cuz many Pakistanis live there & will surely feel embaraced.

Back
Top Bottom