What's new

Norway massacre: Breivik manifesto attempts to woo India's Hindu nationalis

So now definitely there is a connection between right wing Christians, Hindoos (and their Nazi-loving Buddhist puppets as your own member put it) and Zionist Jews..! Guess they are out to try something evil again to rule the world. Be afraid... be very afraid! :rofl:

So now definitely there is a connection between right wing Christians, Hindoos (and their Nazi-loving Buddhist puppets as your own member put it) and Zionist Jews..! Guess they are out to try something evil again to rule the world. Be afraid... be very afraid! :rofl:

what is so funny? so many innocents died man.

what is so funny? so many innocents died man.

I am not laughing at Anders' actions, I am simply laughing at the intention with which this article was posted. Though I got to say; Anders should have targeted some vily politician rather than killing scores of innocent students if he wanted a political career rather than killing half the Oslo off for no damn reason.

I am not laughing at Anders' actions, I am simply laughing at the intention with which this article was posted.

I believe the Article is posted with the intentions to update and brief members.

I am not laughing at Anders' actions, I am simply laughing at the intention with which this article was posted. Though I got to say; Anders should have targeted some vily politician rather than killing scores of innocent students if he wanted a political career rather than killing half the Oslo off for no damn reason.

oh dont say that, you might see pizza van outside your house lol

Reminds one of Die Hard movie where the terrorist says authorities needs to release Sri Lankan hostages( He says read somewhere in news paper when queried).

just another fack weikileak type episode...
1,516-page manifesto he e-mailed to 5,700 people ....now anybody can edit it to their prefference..
who will going to cross check it ?

Forces of who are against Islam are joining hands so they can fight against Islam but they will loose and they will be defeated

1. Its not an article. Its a news item

2. by not posting the fact about people who's actions inspired Andre to kill innocent people just to blame it on Muslims, can not be cover up. so what intentions you are talking about in the first place. if you feel better that people should not post the detailes published already then something is wrong with your own intentions not with those who are posting the already published stuff.

3. You bharatis were quick to abuse Muslims for Oslo attack and blame them as usual but at the end ran away when truth came out.

4. The modus operandi of Andre for planning Oslo attack is the same which Hindu militant group Saffron opted for planning bomb blasts in India to blame own Indian MUSLIMS.

4. The modus operandi of Andre for planning Oslo attack is the same which Hindu militant group Saffron opted for planning bomb blasts in India to blame own Indian MUSLIMS.

i never knew that particular groups go for some special type of bomb blasts. all i know is that all bomb blasts all over the world are same. typical hatred filled post of ur's.

i never knew that particular groups go for some special type of bomb blasts. all i know is that all bomb blasts all over the world are same. typical hatred filled post of ur's.

What is hate filled here. its a reality check your facts and see for yourself.

anyway Muslim Terrorist, Hindu Terrorist and Now Christian Terrorist so what is common among them all is the word TERRORIST

What is hate filled here. its a reality check your facts and see for yourself.

anyway Muslim Terrorist, Hindu Terrorist and Now Christian Terrorist so what is common among them all is the word TERRORIST

reality check... are you aware of how many jihadi terror groups are active around the world, now compare that to hindu terrorist organisations... now that's the reality check for you

Back
Top Bottom