What's new

'Northeast Indian rebels back in Bangladesh'

Look most of the men in Kashmir are from local police and CRPF, which are people from their own states.. Army intervene only when matter get out of hands.. Other than that only paramilitary and local police are calling the shots.. What can you expect in a country which is affected by cross border terrorism? Already new mountain divisions are forming to take care of Chinese threats and these CRPF and Local police are not moving out to face them.. That job is for the army not CRPF..

Regardless the numbers are in that region of 500000 to control a pop of 5m, but you haven't answered my question how would you reinforce the AP theatre in the event of Chinese invasion?

Border enclaves we may exchange, but Teesta will not be agreed to.

And here is what make your nation dishonourable, why promise what you have no intention to deliver?

Regardless the numbers are in that region of 500000 to control a pop of 5m, but you haven't answered my question how would you reinforce the AP theatre in the event of Chinese invasion?

And here is what make your nation dishonourable, why promise what you have no intention to deliver?

It was wrong for our PM to agree without consulting our parliament.

After reading 11 page of bullsht...,I am happy to say that:yay: its good to know the NE rebels are back where they belong,its their land ,their country let them fcuk it wherever/whichever way they want to.Sup with us? NADA.and should stay that way.:azn:

Cry me a river Bangladeshi. India is not obliged to grant whatever lollypop you guys demand.

Here comes the troll brigade, is that the best you got to offer now I hope Seiko, don't say we started this. Labong is an apt name for you describes you pretty clearly.

Seiko holding back isn't easy.....

we're dealing with a big baby here..... its big, but its a baby.... it will never give up any of its lollipops.... the unfortunate thing is, in this process, we're made to look like 'stealing candy from a baby'...... :angry:

Part 1
sorry Seiko, but ULFA only began targeting Bangladeshi's because of our gov action against them, but prior to that they ignored them, I asked you to be honest please. In Tripura there aren't any Bangladeshi's to speak off that can be targeted, the indigenous movements like the nagas have nothing to do with Bangladeshi's, there aren't any there either.

Dude the agitation against illegal Bangladeshis at 1979 and you started large scale operation against ULFA at 2010-13 period.. You really think they targeted you only after your government action? Do read about Nelli Massacre..

It's a internal mater for India, the facts are these groups built mobile bases in highly remote regions of Bangladesh and initially we weren't fully equipped to hunt them down, considering the costs etc, as far as the gov was concerned it wasn't our problem.
Now it all came to a head when the intelligence found large shipment of arms going through our territory to either the NE groups or and those groups in Myanmar. The gov had to react, as it then became a problem. Plus your gov kept asking us to take action, so they did with utmost efficiently and handing them over to you.

As I said no body is denying your effort to curb these anti nationals..

Part 2

Again I asked you to be honest, you said they tabled a motion in parliament to amend the law. Wrong, they never tabled any motion, that's the point. They didn't even take it to parliament, they just swept it under the carpet. Meanwhile the AL who bent over backward to help your government was left holding the baby, so much for your promises. Oh we gave you over 40 years, how many more do you need before it become a lame duck?

Mate, my point is with out the support of some political parties, this treaty cannot be passed in the parliament.. The current government will not get majority with out you Bengali sister agreeing to it..

Mamata rules out agreeing to Teesta treaty

It was a blunder by the government to commit in this treaty with out consulting with the opposition.

As I said, reinforcing the AP theatre is the job of the army not para military forces, most of the personals committed in Kashmir is from CRPF, RR and Kashmir police. Only the border areas are covered by the army..

What I mean is an armoured drive via Rangpur to reinforce between the mainland and Assam.

No-one is talking about any attempt to permanently control sections of the BD landmass.

The problem that the BD army would face it is that it would suffer heavy casualties at the hands of the Indian airforce.

Currently, BD's airforce is a joke with the only decent aircraft the 8 Mig-29s

Our NW is the region where most of our battle tanks will be placed. The region is almost good for tank movement. IAF has advantage all over BD sky, but during an untimely war, our short, medium and long range missiles will play a very important role. BAF will shortly be improved with addition of new planes and weapons.

Despite Dhaka's persistent crackdown, around 200 rebels from India's northeast have managed to stay on in parts of Bangladesh's Chittagong Hill Tracts, says a report in 'Assam Tribune' quoting Indian Home Ministry sources.

The BSF took up this issue with the BGB during a recent meeting in Dhaka, it says.

The report quoting Home Ministry sources said the rebels are not maintaining any full-fledged camp in Bangladesh but they are staying in about 25 hideouts beyond the prying eyes of Bangladesh security forces.

These shelters are in Khagrachari, Bandarban and Rangamati districts of Chittagong Hill Tracts (CHT).

The report says that most of the militants staying in Bangladesh belong to the National Liberation Front of Tripura (NLFT).

But other groups, like the United Liberation Front of Assam (Paresh Barua faction), PLA and UNLF of Manipur, NSCN (I-M) and National Democratic Front of Boroland (NDFB), are also maintaining shelters in Bangladesh.

The Indian government is still not sure whether the NDFB members staying in Bangladesh belong to the Ranjan Daimary or Songbijit faction.

Daimary, former NDFB chairman, was handed to India by Bangladesh, like ULFA chairman Arabinda Rajkhowa and UNLF chairman Rajkumar Meghen, along with scores of other rebels’ leaders since 2009.

In the recent past, the NLFT took a few kidnapped persons to Bangladesh but the other militant groups are not indulging in any unlawful activity in that country, the 'Assam Tribune' report said.

As the militants are staying mostly in villages and do not move around with weapons, it is difficult for the security agencies of Bangladesh to nab them without specific information.

Though the family members of Paresh Barua are also living in Dhaka, India is not concerned on the issue of bringing them back to India.

Its effort is now focused on bringing back ULFA general secretary Anup Chetia so that he can be involved in the peace process.

Meanwhile, sources said that Bangladesh is concerned about smuggling of psychotropic substances, like banned cough syrup, in large quantity from India, while India is concerned about cattle smuggling.

The matter was raised during the recent BSF-BGB meetings.

It is believed that joint patrolling by the Border Security Force (BSF) and Border Guards Bangladesh (BGB) in the vulnerable stretches of the international border would reduce the problems to a great extent, the report said quoting BSF officials.

'Northeast Indian rebels back in Bangladesh' | Priyo News

Chill guys - only 200 folks are holed up. The Governments of India and Bangladesh have cornered them. They will be taken care of. BD Govt has done a great job so far. :agree:
BSF should be placed under more scrutiny - the battalions facing the BD border are corrupt and undisciplined to the core.
I would also exchange the stupid enclaves - childish to fight over them. But with FULL population transfers.

As for armored drives via Rangpur and capturing North East states by the Panzer divisions and Luftwaffe aircraft of Bangladesh ... it is easier to build castles in the air.

You do that Try your antics helping these regions, once we made East Pakistan Bangladesh, next time we will make it a new country in many parts,half with us and half with myanmar . ;)

U tried that already in CHT & failed and may be scheming to do more such nefarious acts. So any such attempts won't come as a surprise to us.

You do that Try your antics helping these regions, once we made East Pakistan Bangladesh, next time we will make it a new country in many parts,half with us and half with myanmar . ;)

Our Mullahs and IM together have already made your NE a hell on earth. Think of your own survival as a state. India will soon be divided into many parts. Note, we have our assets not only in NE and w. Bengal, but also in other parts of India.

these so called insurgents are only alive because of corrupt politicians who use them for elections( intimidating voter), the seccessionist ideas are long dead, all they do now is extort money and the occasional bombblasts :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom