What's new

'Northeast Indian rebels back in Bangladesh'

It's normal for India to station 300000 or so troops in the eastern theatre, they are around Bangladesh because there isn't anywhere else to station them. I think there focus is the indo China border area primarily, they will be moved to areas like Bhutan and Sikkim and arunchal pardesh in the event of a Chinese invasion.

Most are or will be in WB and Assam, the problem, will arise when they have to quickly reinforce either side of the chickens neck. Getting say 150000 to 200000 through that narrow strip of land quickly is bad enough in the best of times, imagine doing that with Chinese forces sabotaging the links?

Anyway it's there problem, we have a strong enough force to defend our lands and that's what maters, and it's getting bigger each year, over 300000 active standing army now and possibly 450000 or more in the next 2 decades, all with much better equipment.

1)It was IA. Check the fatigue of the dead bodies.

You are not able to provide any credible evidence or any picture supporting it..All your evidence is an imaginary officer who talks to you..

2) Cake walk by the IA troops just like 1971, who helped you at that time? Say when your military has ever won a battle after 1947? IA troops have exposed their weakness to our eyes in 1971. They are not good fighters.

No one helped us.. We did our own.. Exposed our weakness lolz.. With out us, most of your lot might now had asking Pakistan to send the DNA samples of Pakistani soldiers to sort out who is whose father.. You were just target practice for Pakistani soldiers to waste their bullet.. Other than that you were nothing.. I am saying it.. We can send you back to stones ages with out a scratch in our Armour and am not bragging about it.. Think about it realistically.. What weapons you have to counter the Indian Army, Navy or Airforce??

3) You will not find data about this kind of military mobilization. Only an IA officer stationed in the east can tell you about this huge mobilization. Seems India is willing to get humiliated by china or Pakistan, but not by a tiny BD

Again, statements from your imaginary friend is not a credible evidence..

It's normal for India to station 300000 or so troops in the eastern theatre, they are around Bangladesh because there isn't anywhere else to station them. I think there focus is the indo China border area primarily, they will be moved to areas like Bhutan and Sikkim and arunchal pardesh in the event of a Chinese invasion.

Most are or will be in WB and Assam, the problem, will arise when they have to quickly reinforce either side of the chickens neck. Getting say 150000 to 200000 through that narrow strip of land quickly is bad enough in the best of times, imagine doing that with Chinese forces sabotaging the links?

Anyway it's there problem, we have a strong enough force to defend our lands and that's what maters, and it's getting bigger each year, over 300000 active standing army now and possibly 450000 or more in the next 2 decades, all with much better equipment.

I would say that currently BD's air-force is the weak link. It would not be able to provide protection to the BD army from the Indian air-force that would be used to support any Indian troop movements via BD

BD needs to build it's forces that India cannot easily use it's territory to move troops between the mainland and North-east.

In any conflict between China and India, BD needs to maintain strict neutrality and make it clear to Indians that any attempt to use BD territory will lead to all-out war between the two nations.

Dude, I told you mention me or reply with my quote if you want to get reply from me. If you want just to gloat then behave like it.. Fine with me.. I am not here for a debate competition..

Will do my man, I pad browser not the easiest when your typing for multiple forums. But back out on me now, I thought Indians were good at debating?

BD needs to build it's forces that India cannot easily use it's territory to move troops between the mainland and North-east.

In any conflict between China and India, BD needs to maintain strict neutrality and make it clear to Indians that any attempt to use BD territory will lead to all-out war between the two nations.

They can't even now, how are they going to move that many troops through BD and fight through densely populated hostile territory, fighting over 1 million armed men, then have enough left to take on a numerically superior attacking Chinese forces?

They have currently in excess of 500000 men to subdue a valley of 5m in Kashmir who lack any sort of major arms, how many will they need to occupy a the needed territory through a nation of 150plus million?

We are only good at debunking arguments with facts.. How can we counter arguments with lot of mythologies and fiction??

Then talk with facts, let's start you first or me?

Then talk with facts, let's start you first or me?

Sure why not... This is one of the myths you took straight from your a$$

They have currently in excess of 500000 men to subdue a valley of 5m in Kashmir who lack any sort of major arms, how many will they need to occupy a the needed territory through a nation of 150plus million?
@damiendehorn, I am telling you.. If you want to have a sane discussion, many Indian members will be happy to have it with you.. But you have to learn to ignore the trolls from both the countries.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fact 1

The government of Bangladesh, was critical in enabling the indian government reduce the insurgency in the indian NE States by arresting key members and deporting them, finding and closing their bases, confiscating there resources and arresting anyone involved with supporting them.

Fact 2

India after long negotiation finally agreed to resolve key issues of the border enclaves and water sharing, but just before finalising it they, back stabbed their partner in the AL.

@damiendehorn, I am telling you.. If you want to have a sane discussion, many Indian members will be happy to have it with you.. But you have to learn to ignore the trolls from both the countries.

Please state which part of it is a myth?

The uk based IISS states that there are over 500000 men stationed in Kashmir, wiki says it's over 600000, granted a lot of them are facing the Pakistan border, but still that's a lot of men to subdue a small population.

The topic was if in the unlikely scenario that China should invade AP how would india move enough men and heavy equipment from WB to the AP/assam region quickly enough to counter the Chinese invasion?

Now logically and honestly please let me know, how you would do this?

Fact 1
The government of Bangladesh, was critical in enabling the indian government reduce the insurgency in the indian NE States by arresting key members and deporting them, finding and closing their bases, confiscating there resources and arresting anyone involved with supporting them.

No one denying that.. Bangladesh played a significant role...but the question is how does it Bangladesh become a base for all these anti national elements.. You do know that most of these organisations are formed not against us but against your illegal immigration?

Fact 2

India after long negotiation finally agreed to resolve key issues of the border enclaves and water sharing, but just before finalising it they, back stabbed their partner in the AL.

Look, the government had taken genuine step and tabled the motion to pass the law, unfortunately, they did not have sufficient support.. CM from Bengal blocked it.. But Indian government did assured that they will do everything they can to domestic consensus on Teesta water sharing treaty.. The treaty is not cancelled nor we betrayed or back stabbed you.. Just needed some time to reach an agreement with the states..

India assures Bangladesh over Teesta water sharing treaty - Economic Times

They can't even now, how are they going to move that many troops through BD and fight through densely populated hostile territory, fighting over 1 million armed men, then have enough left to take on a numerically superior attacking Chinese forces?

What I mean is an armoured drive via Rangpur to reinforce between the mainland and Assam.

No-one is talking about any attempt to permanently control sections of the BD landmass.

The problem that the BD army would face it is that it would suffer heavy casualties at the hands of the Indian airforce.

Currently, BD's airforce is a joke with the only decent aircraft the 8 Mig-29s

The uk based IISS states that there are over 500000 men stationed in Kashmir, wiki says it's over 600000, granted a lot of them are facing the Pakistan border, but still that's a lot of men to subdue a small population.

The topic was if in the unlikely scenario that China should invade AP how would india move enough men and heavy equipment from WB to the AP/assam region quickly enough to counter the Chinese invasion?

Now logically and honestly please let me know, how you would do this?

Look most of the men in Kashmir are from local police and CRPF, which are people from their own states.. Army intervene only when matter get out of hands.. Other than that only paramilitary and local police are calling the shots.. What can you expect in a country which is affected by cross border terrorism? Already new mountain divisions are forming to take care of Chinese threats and these CRPF and Local police are not moving out to face them.. That job is for the army not CRPF..

@damiendehorn I am going to sleep, will reply you tomorrow if time permits.. Till then ceyz..

No one denying that.. Bangladesh played a significant role...but the question is how does it Bangladesh become a base for all these anti national elements.. You do know that most of these organisations are formed not against us but against your illegal immigration?

Fact 2

Look, the government had taken genuine step and tabled the motion to pass the law, unfortunately, they did not have sufficient support.. CM from Bengal blocked it.. But Indian government did assured that they will do everything they can to domestic consensus on Teesta water sharing treaty.. The treaty is not cancelled nor we betrayed or back stabbed you.. Just needed some time to reach an agreement with the states..

India assures Bangladesh over Teesta water sharing treaty - Economic Times

Part 1

sorry Seiko, but ULFA only began targeting Bangladeshi's because of our gov action against them, but prior to that they ignored them, I asked you to be honest please. In Tripura there aren't any Bangladeshi's to speak off that can be targeted, the indigenous movements like the nagas have nothing to do with Bangladeshi's, there aren't any there either.

It's a internal mater for India, the facts are these groups built mobile bases in highly remote regions of Bangladesh and initially we weren't fully equipped to hunt them down, considering the costs etc, as far as the gov was concerned it wasn't our problem.

Now it all came to a head when the intelligence found large shipment of arms going through our territory to either the NE groups or and those groups in Myanmar. The gov had to react, as it then became a problem. Plus your gov kept asking us to take action, so they did with utmost efficiently and handing them over to you.

Part 2

Again I asked you to be honest, you said they tabled a motion in parliament to amend the law. Wrong, they never tabled any motion, that's the point. They didn't even take it to parliament, they just swept it under the carpet. Meanwhile the AL who bent over backward to help your government was left holding the baby, so much for your promises. Oh we gave you over 40 years, how many more do you need before it become a lame duck?

Fact 1

Fact 2

Please state which part of it is a myth?

Border enclaves we may exchange, but Teesta will not be agreed to.

Back
Top Bottom