What's new

North Korean Women Allow To Marry Chinese And Foreigner Living In China

ahfatzia

Reaction score
North Korea will encourage transnational marriages between North Korean women and Chinese or foreign entrepreneurs currently living in China and offer incentives to them in the name of attracting foreign investment, South Korea's Korea Joongang Daily reported Friday.

The North Korea Intellectuals Solidarity (NKIS), a group of North Korean dissidents resident in South Korea, claimed that entrepreneurs who want to marry North Korean beauties need to pay a deposit of $47,130 to get permission from North Korean authorities, the report said.

After the entrepreneurs become "sons-in-law" of North Korea, the country will provide various investment proposals for them.

If a deal cannot be reached, North Korea will impose an additional fee of $1 million on these entrepreneurs.

A source who is helping push forward transnational marriages between Chinese and North Korean citizens revealed that female candidates aged between 20 and 25 are selected by the North Korean government and Workers' Party. They are mainly from the financial department of the party or North Korea's supreme headquarters, the report added.

The NKIS said that North Korea's promotion of transnational marriages at a national level proves that the country is in urgent need of attracting foreign investment to cope with its economic downturn.

N.Korea promoting overseas marriages to draw foreign investment - Globaltimes.cn

I guess that will ease the gender imbalance in China a little, I hope.

North Korea will encourage transnational marriages between North Korean women and Chinese or foreign entrepreneurs currently living in China and offer incentives to them in the name of attracting foreign investment, South Korea's Korea Joongang Daily reported Friday.

The North Korea Intellectuals Solidarity (NKIS), a group of North Korean dissidents resident in South Korea, claimed that entrepreneurs who want to marry North Korean beauties need to pay a deposit of $47,130 to get permission from North Korean authorities, the report said.

After the entrepreneurs become "sons-in-law" of North Korea, the country will provide various investment proposals for them.

If a deal cannot be reached, North Korea will impose an additional fee of $1 million on these entrepreneurs.

A source who is helping push forward transnational marriages between Chinese and North Korean citizens revealed that female candidates aged between 20 and 25 are selected by the North Korean government and Workers' Party. They are mainly from the financial department of the party or North Korea's supreme headquarters, the report added.

The NKIS said that North Korea's promotion of transnational marriages at a national level proves that the country is in urgent need of attracting foreign investment to cope with its economic downturn.

N.Korea promoting overseas marriages to draw foreign investment - Globaltimes.cn

I guess that will ease the gender imbalance in China a little, I hope.

Sounds like North Korea has gone in Pimping business.

Sounds like North Korea has gone in Pimping business.

They desperately need cash. Another sign of NK is warming up to China is that they allow visa free Chinese visitors to enter their 2 special economic zone islands in the NW of the country. I think China influenced them to stop further nuclear testing 2 weeks ago too. Overall I think the signs are good that they are willing to open up a little at a time.

lol``i cant believe this, $1million for a N.K girl`````

Well, the North Korean women are not the only women on this planet, so 10k RMB is more sound. :coffee:

Next they can offer their men to russia to solve their extra female population :D

That is damn sad that a government have to resort to offering the bodies of its female citizenry to foreigners just to keep the country alive. I wonder if any of the North Korean supporters here will help out.

There is no Chinese poster here with $1 million to blow.
True...But the least they could do is offer moral support for the plan. After all, they spoke highly of the country, from literacy to nuclear weapons to courage of standing up against the US. Why not government sponsored prostitution?

$50,000 just for permission is a bit deep. However, it is said that these girls are specially trained, not just average girls.

i'm not going to comment on this thread, its so gross to make fun of the problems that these girls might end up after being traded for money by their own government.

they can ship a load of North Korean women here for entertainment districts to join their South Korean sisters, who're now second in numbers following Filipinos in that industry.

i'm not going to comment on this thread, its so gross to make fun of the problems that these girls might end up after being traded for money by their own government.

you are so sweet, but I would say it's better than to live in Kim regime of totalitarian for those poor women.

basically the women will be directed by the government to marry physically hideous and/or mentally hideous millionaires that probably have sick tastes preventing them from getting married normally in order to raise funds for a glorious north korean war effort against the pigdogsheep cruel oppressor-cowards of the United States, Japan, and South Korea right?

feel sorry for those women.

They desperately need cash. Another sign of NK is warming up to China is that they allow visa free Chinese visitors to enter their 2 special economic zone islands in the NW of the country. I think China influenced them to stop further nuclear testing 2 weeks ago too. Overall I think the signs are good that they are willing to open up a little at a time.

I doubt the success rate of this nonsense. the threshold is so high and the consequence could be very punishing. Most of the folks who look for a wife in DPRK cannot afford the asking price. If they have the money, they can find one in China!

Back
Top Bottom