What's new

North Korean Largest Military Display

well north korea has good SAM system i think but seems like old too can anyone here confirm what was their last procurement weapon

So many girls

1286712178_60983.jpg

U179P4T303D8659F14530DT20101010113138.jpg

U179P4T303D8658F14530DT20101010113120.jpg

U179P4T303D8657F14530DT20101010113106.jpg

U179P4T303D8650F14530DT20101010112421.jpg

north koreans parade like robots.

North Korea Rocks i have one question Pooping in my mind why logo of north Korean chinese and russian armed force are same as red star in their caps

Wrong:mps:

North Korea is a fake country??where is communism in north korea??communism is just a tool by a family to occupy power..North korea is saddam's iraq of east asia.

North Korea is a fake country??where is communism in north korea??communism is just a tool by a family to occupy power..North korea is saddam's iraq of east asia.

hmmm...........interesting point,never noted that dynasty politics exists there.

Well, at least Saddam Hussein gave them more freedom, and gave them some decent infrastructure plus very good education. What the the N. Korean done for its' people?

Well, at least Saddam Hussein gave them more freedom, and gave them some decent infrastructure plus very good education. What the the N. Korean done for its' people?

Personal freedoms were very much limited under Saddam Hussein. How much so they were in relation to the DPRK of today is subject to debate (given the DPRK's own restrictions) though and so is the matter of infrastructure which wasn't very widely spread and concentrated on some areas (for instance the major urban centers or the central rural portions of the country). For instance, the southern marshlands and the northern Kurdish areas were purposely kept under developed and at times lacked even basic facilities for their population.

As to education, by far one of the main successes of the communist revolution in North Korea has been the education system and literacy. North Korea has a literacy rate at par with developed countries and much above that of Iraq at present and that of the majority of largely Muslim-populated states for that matter. The country had an adult literacy rate of 99.5% (2009), making it amongst one of the most literate countries in the world.

Last edited:
I find that hard to believe. Where is the source for that information?

1. https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/kn.html

2. http://yuldo.net/asian-eng/abstracts/seminar-23-fouser.pdf

3. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_People's_Republic_of_Korea#Education

There is a very strong emphasis education and moreover on continued education of all members of society irrespective of age. The country has a dedicated adult work-study program and it is actively supported by the state. All segments of the society are made to partake in some form of educational activity. The DPRK achieved a 99 percent adult literacy rate in the 1980s. The success of the educational system is heralded as one, if not the most, credible achievement of the state since it's inception.

Last edited:

Dynasties exist everywhere. Nehru, Indra Gandhi, Rajiv Ghandhi,Sonia Ghandhi, Rahul Ghandhi etc... Just different style, it all the same shyt.

Dynasties exist everywhere. Nehru, Indra Gandhi, Rajiv Ghandhi,Sonia Ghandhi, Rahul Ghandhi etc... Just different style, it all the same shyt.

I wouldn't say so. North Korea is unique in that it has technically established the world's first Communist (or it's North Korean variant, Juche) hereditary dynasty.

dude..ur eyes seem to be very sharp.:tup:
But it is not anesthesia...it is anastasia,its a greek name:agree:

I thought that Anastasia was a girl's name....

Any ways the height difference between North and South Korean soldiers is the result of malnutrition.

So a woman pointing a sword at her crotch while she high-kicks is quite acceptable, but a husband kissing his wife is an affront to sensibilities everywhere?

Just trying to clarify...

Yeah, coz the "great leader" kim song il said so

Back
Top Bottom